3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

2010 NASCAR Bank of America 500 Picks & Predictions
By Anthony Rome

This week is the last night race of the year, as NASCAR comes home for the Bank of America 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Bet The Bank of America 500

Charlotte Motor Speedway has always been considered the home track for nearly every team since many shops are located nearby and most drivers live in the Charlotte area.

After four Chase races, it has become evident that the top teams seem to be far ahead of the rest of the field and trying to beat them at this point is virtually a lost cause. Four-time defending Champion Jimmie Johnson sits a top NASCAR’s Chase for the Championship, but we think he has a very good chance of losing the lead this week since he appears to have lost his magic at this track since the switch to the COT car.

Kyle Busch 7/1

Now that Kyle Busch has fallen out of contention for this year’s championship, the pressure should be off and we should see him drive with nothing to lose. This is the week he shows us why he’s been the best here since the switch to the COT car. In his last five starts at this track in the new car, Busch leads all drivers with a 6.6 average finish, with three top five finishes that were all eighth or better. Though he has yet to win here, we think he would like nothing better than to show all the chase drivers that he’s still hungry and hasn't quit like in years past.

Live Longshot

Kasey Kahne 15/1

At Kansas we had Kasey Kahne as our longshot pick and he came through with the pole and ran well till he got caught up in a wreck. Like all 1.5 mile tracks, Kahne has a great record with three wins and seven top-10s in his last 10 starts here. All of the cars Richard Petty Motorsports have ran well and with the return to his best track, we think Kahne could get win number four at a nice price.

Bet The Bank of America 500

Posted : October 14, 2010 7:21 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Another race and another race race lost on a late caution. 😡

Posted : October 16, 2010 10:26 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

You got robbed.

I took the lead in my other fantasy league so now I am leading both. I made up 70 points on the leader this weekend and with the exception of McMurray my other 3 drivers all finished in the 20's.

Posted : October 17, 2010 8:00 am
Share: