2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

2014 NASCAR Auto Club 400 Picks & Predictions
By ATSSportsline.com

FONTANA, CA (ATS CONSULTANTS) – The Auto Club 400 will take place on Sunday. Here is a look at the drivers to consider for this NASCAR Sprint Cup race.

According to oddsmakers at Bovada.lv, Jimmie Johnson is the favorite to win, as he has 5/1 odds while Matt Kenseth comes in with 6/1 odds.

Here are our predictions for this weekend’s race.

Kyle Busch 7/1

Busch only qualified 14th for this race, but he is due for a big showing on Sunday. He has just one top 10 over the first four races and he is coming to a track where he has great numbers. He is the defending champ of this event and he has an average finish of 10.7 at Fontana with a driver rating of 109.2 there, which is second only to Jimmie Johnson.

Joey Logano 12/1

Logano is starting sixth in this race. In four Sprint Cup races this year, Logano has two top 5s and an average finish of 9.8. He is coming off his worst finish of the season last week and is likely to have a strong performance in response. Logano had four top 10s the week after placing 20th or worse the previous race. He placed third in this race last year, so he knows what it takes to content for the win at Fontana.

Live Long Shot

Austin Dillon 100/1

Dillon is starting ninth today. He has one top 10 this year out of four races and an average finish of 15.0 on the season. Dillon is making his Sprint Cup debut in Fontana today, but he has had success at this track in the Nationwide series, placing fifth the last two years. With such long odds, the numbers aren’t going to be great for Dillon, but his history of solid runs in other series gives some optimism that he can be near the front at the end of the race and possibly pull off a big upset.

Bet on Auto Club 400 Odds

ATSSportsline.com has been providing winning sports picks since 1992. Want more from ATS Consultants? Click Free Picks to get daily winners delivered directly to your inbox with no obligation!

Posted : March 23, 2014 10:04 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Auto Club 400 Betting: Three Drivers to Watch
By Jay Dotson

FONTANA, CA (The Spread) - The 2014 Auto Club 400 takes place today and here are three drivers for bettors to keep an eye on.

Get Jay Dotson's Expert Picks

Carl Edwards took the win last week in Bristol, let's take a look at 3 drivers worth a bet as the NASCAR season continues this time in California.

Jimmie Johnson is the favorite at +500, and due to make some noise as he's been relatively quiet so far this season. Johnson finished barely in the top 20 at 19th last week, but he sits 3rd in the starting position, and should do some damage.

Joey Logano is +1000 this week, and I'll take my chances with him on those odds. This isn't my first time taking Logano this season, but he's looked strong so far, and I like him here starting 7th. Logano finished 3rd behind Dale Jr. in last year's race.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is also at +1000 this week, and the way he's performed so far is definitely worth a chance. Junior is swinging for the fences now that the pressure is off after his Daytona win, and starting 15th here puts him in a spot to get to the front. Dale Jr. finished 2nd here last season, and I see him at least giving himself a chance here.

For More of The Best Expert Picks and Analysis Check Out All The Handicappers at TheSpread Insiders!

Posted : March 23, 2014 10:09 am
Share: