Clear all

KOBALT TOOLS 500 PICKS

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Was a bit late this week putting up my picks but I was waiting for one book to put there numbers so I wouldn't take a bad number but you will have time to play something if you want to.

Dale Earnhardt Jr 20/1 @ Sportsbetting.com

Jr has always run great at Atlanta with a win and six top fives in 19 starts and a average finish of 11.7 which is fourth best best among active drivers.If you look at the trouble that Jr has encountered in every race this year his finishes are very well when you factor in all the mistakes he had to overcome.If he can finally put together a clean race with no mistakes he should be up front with a very good chance of winning at a very nice price.

Tony Stewart 20/1 @ Sportsbetting.com

Just like Earnhardt Atlanta has been a very good track for Stewart with two wins and a average finish of 12.3 which puts him right behind Jr.Stewart has surprised everyone this year with the way his new team has performed and these big prices won't be around for long if he keeps running so well.

Jeff Gordon 6/1 @ Sportsbetting.com

I don't like playing such a short price but I think this is a fair price for Gordon this week at a track he has done very well at.

Live Longshot

Kasey Kahne 40/1 @ Sportsbetting.com

Has looked horrible this year but this is exactly thr type of track he has run his best at,if he doesn't run well this week he is in trouble with a bunch of bad tracks for him coming up.

Race Matchup

Bobby LaBonte -135 over Joey Logano @ Carib

LaBonte won this matchup last week and now they are at LaBonte's best track so should be another easy win this week unless LaBonte experiences some kind of mechanical problems or gets caught up in a wreck.

Posted : March 5, 2009 10:31 pm
Share: