NASCAR AAA 400 Picks & Predictions

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

NASCAR AAA 400 Picks & Predictions

NASCAR rolls into Dover International Speedway on Sunday for stop number two in the Chase for the Championship with the AAA 400.

This will be the second time at Dover and we think this race should play out much like the previous race did.

Bet the 2009 AAA 400

In the first race, Jimmie Johnson had the dominate car, but had to battle Tony Stewart and Greg Biffle down the stretch before passing them with only three laps to go.

A few drivers took a big step back in the standings last week, so look for Stewart, Jeff Gordon and Kasey Kahne to be a bit more aggressive this week in order to not fall even farther back in the standings.

Greg Biffle 10/1
If you asked Greg Biffle which track was his favorite on the NASCAR circuit, he would say Dover with no hesitation. In his last nine races at Dover, Biffle has only finished outside of the top 10 once with five top-5 finishes and an average finish of 4.7. In last year’s chase, Biffle won this race and we think we could see another dominating performance on Sunday.

Carl Edwards 10/1
Just like his teammate, Edwards has shown a real fondness for Dover and his series best average finish of 7.6 proves it. In his last six races here, he only has one finish worse than third (that was a seventh place finish). Neither Biffle nor Edwards have won a race this year in what has been a disappointing season for Roush Fenway Racing since the Las Vegas. But we think that could change on Sunday.

Live Longshot

Ryan Newman 25/1
Ryan Newman has shown a real fondness for Dover over the years and if you look at his track record, he swept both races here in the 2003 season. While his team owner has struggled down the stretch, Newman has been as consistent as any driver in the chase. With a return to the track he has shown a likeness for and the need to keep in the race for the championship, this could be the week for his first win in awhile.

Bet the 2009 AAA 400

Posted : September 24, 2009 8:41 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

If I ever bet on another Rousch car I hope someone kicks me in the ass. 😡

Johnson ran a nice race today but why couldn't he do it last week when i had a huge bet on him. ???

Posted : September 27, 2009 5:03 pm
Share: