IndianCowboy
PlatinumPlaysWin

#1 HalfBets
Mets Vs Padres
PICK: OVER 7.5 ev (7*)

# 2 Chris James
????????????

# 3 Chris Jordan
100♦ BLUE JAYS RUN LINE (WITH Romero and Berken)
100♦ ROYALS (WITH Bannister and Mazzaro) -
100♦ CUBS (WITH Zambrano) -

# 4 Craig Davis
100 DIME ---- GIANTS (With Lincecum) -1 1/2 RUN LINE

# 4 Premier Cappers
Toronto RL +125 for 3 units

# 5 Al DeMarco
????????????????????

# 5 WinSportsNow
Parlay Club Report
Over 9 Bluejays
Angels-135
Rays+140

# 5 Bob Valentino
25 DIME -- Red Sox-Yankees UNDER the total

Jake Timlin
??????????

Street Rosenthal
*300 Minnesota
*300 San Diego
*200 Yanks

Dominic Fazzini
???????????????????

IndianCowboy
4 Unit Play. Take Under 9.5 between the Twins @ Tigers
4 Unit Play. Take the Yankees -117 over the Redsox

PlatinumPlaysWin
Wash -115
Rockies -130
Over 7 Reds
Over 9 Whitesox
KC -135
Platinum Play of the Day
Toronto Runline

To the Reader
This is the Break Down so Far

Posted : August 7, 2009 5:44 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wayne Root

Chairman - NY Yankees

Millionaire - LA Dodgers

Insiders Circle - Colorado

Posted : August 7, 2009 6:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mike Lineback
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES

Posted : August 7, 2009 6:17 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Insider Play ( $1,000 ) Play Rockies
Wayne Root Last 7 Days
Chairman
Millionaire

Wayne's System

Chairman
Millionaire
Insider Circle
Money Maker
No Limit
Billionaire
Perfect Play

Understand Wayne Root's Value System

Chairman = $100
Millionaire = $500
Insider Circle + $1000
Money Maker = $5000
No Limit = $10000
Billionaire = $50000
Perfect Play = $100,000

Posted : August 7, 2009 6:20 pm
(@panos1)
Trusted Member

'IC' DAILY VIDEO COMING THIS NFL SEASON

Doc Sports is moving a mile a minute. This website provides a great deal of content to its viewers from the great sports blog which Ferringo spends a great deal of time on, to the daily content on the front page. By the way, I'll be producing a great deal of articles coming the next few days and the rest of this season on the blog - check it out. This fall, I'll be doing a quick daily video of my free pick, my thoughts on other games, and current streaks with respect to the sports ongoing this fall. Hope you enjoy the video as I beleive it adds another element to the daily page. Besides, I can't hide this handsome Indian Alabama mug from the world forever.

4 Unit Play. Take the Connecticut Sun +2.5 over the Minnesota Linx (Friday @ 8pm est). Both these teams have similar records, but I have the Sun as several spots ahead in the power rankings mainly because of their play over their last ten games as compared to the Linx play over the last ten games. While the Linx are having spotted wins here or there as they are 3-7 over their last ten, the Sun are a bit more on the rise winning their last five of eight. The Sun have a lot of scoring threats with Jones, Whalen and Gruda and I simply do not trust Minnesota to pull this game out so to speak as although they have plenty of heart, with the loss of Seimone Augustus this team has really struggled. Minnesota has lost three straight games and I like the fact that these two teams have not met this year as Conn's defense of allowing nine points less per game than the Linx should come into play as I always believe defense beats offense and that should be the case in this contest. Minnesota is a run and gun type of team, but Conn's coaching staff is as good as they come and I suspect Minnesota will struggle against a better defense despite being at home today. The Sun are 4-1-1 ATS against the Western Conference and the Linx are 0-5 ATS at home of late.

4 Unit Play. Take the Under 147.5 between the New York Liberty @ Sacramento Monarchs (Friday @ 10pm est). Sometimes you just go the direct opposite as to what happened last time and that is the case in this contest. last time these two teams met, a total of 161 points were scored. Sacramento came in and crushed this team by 15 on the road. I just don't see that happening today for several reasons. For starters, New York has revenge as they come off five straight losses and would love to make this game a drag out half-court type of ballgame. Sacramento should be all too fine with that type of style as they have played the Under in their last 3 home games with scores that are totaling less than 120 and 135 in those home contests. The Under is 4-1 in the Liberty's last five road games and the Under is 5-2 in the last seven meetings between these two teams.
4 Unit Play. Take Under 9.5 between the Minnesota Twins @ Detroit Tigers (Friday @ 7pm est). Anthony Swarzak comes off his worst outing of the season and his career as he gave up four runs in a span on three innings to the Angels. He looks to bounce-back in an effort today on the road against the Tigers. The start was a bit expected as he had beat the Angels in the game before so it was a home and home that he was facing and that typically favors the team or the pitcher who did worse the first time out. Gallaraga comes off one of his worst starts of his career as well as he had given up 8 runs in less than 6 innings in his last start against Cleveland. The Tigers went on to lose the contest 1-11. Gallaraga did not have a good road trip to speak and has an ERA that is a full 1 point lower at home as compared to on the road. Given that Swarzak and Gallaraga are both on the bounce-back here, I look for this game to likely dip under this evening. The Under is 4-1 in Swarzak's last five starts as an Underdog and the Under is 5-1 in Gallaraga's last six starts Overall.

4 Unit Play. Take the New York Yankees -117 over the Boston Redsox (Friday @ 7pm est). We just can't be afraid. I tell that to myself more than I tell that for you. The Yankees have a pitcher who was shelled against Boston his last time out in Burnett. Plus, Burnett comes off an ugly start where he gave up 7 runs in less than 5 innings in a 4-14 loss to the Whitesox on the road. This guy has a lot of pride and prior to that had put together 8 straight consecutive quality starts. He comes off his worst start against the Redsox and his first career loss to the Redsox. Whereas Beckett comes off a shutout of the Orioles over seven innings and a defeat of the Yankees in his last go around, I like Burnett here on the bounce-back both from his last start and losing to the Redsox his last time out as well. The Yankees are 5-1 as a home favorite of late and the Redsox are 0-5 as Underdogs of late.

Good luck,

Posted : August 7, 2009 6:22 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Blade
Michael Cash
Give Us the Readers the Best Organized Site
Tools to Cut down the Odds
Things to be aware of.
This Took Long Hour & Hard work
To Organize

Most Sites have the Motto :
Shot at and Missed
Shit at and Hit

Free Plays all mixed up with Trends & Premium Plays

To
Blade
Michael Cash

This is the Best !!!
None is Close.

Posted : August 7, 2009 6:31 pm
(@singledigits)
Eminent Member

Blade, Michael Cash and Biotrends, thanks for all you do. We may not say it often, but it is appreciated by everyone who uses this site. Many, many thanks.

Posted : August 7, 2009 7:13 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: