31 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Triple Threat Sports

2* Detroit over Texas

After an amazing, out of nowhere, season in 2009 this season Scott Feldman is resembling - well, Scott Feldman. He is is an especially tough rut right now as he is 0-3 with a 5.30 ERA in his last three starts, and seeing the Tigers cannot make him happy as he is 0-2 personally and 0-3 in Team Starts against the Tigers, with a 9.75 ERA in those three games. If he needs help it is notable that the Texas bullpen has a 5.91 ERA on the road this season. For their part the Tigers are 5-2 in Bonderman career starts against the Rangers, and he has a 3.08 at home against Texas in his career. Finally, cannot ignore that Detroit is 9-0 of late as series host.

Posted : July 19, 2010 8:16 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocketman

5* Detroit -110

Posted : July 19, 2010 8:46 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dave Cokin

Solid Gold - White Sox

Pirates

Tigers

Posted : July 19, 2010 8:46 am
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

Dave Cokin

Solid Gold - White Sox

Pirates

Tigers

Dave Cokin

Matchup: Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
Time: 7:05 PM EDT (Mon)
Listed pitchers must go: (L) CAPUANO, C vs. (R) KARSTENS, J

Play: Pittsburgh (ML +110)

The Pirates are not a team I look to play on very often, but this is a very nice spot. From a team perspective, as lousy as the Bucs are, they're close to a .500 home team and they're also respectable when facing lefties. I can't say a whole lot positive about Jeffrey Karstens, but I see him actually having an edge here. Milwaukee is sending out Chris Capuano, who has spent most of the last several weeks sitting around the Brewers bullpen, working only about 10 innings since his recall. The veteran lefty has awful numbers in the series and I can't see him working more than a few innings here even if he's reasonably effective. The Pirates pounded out 21 runs the last two days against Houston, so their normally feeble offense is on a bit of a roll, and I like them to put up some crooked numbers tonight. I'll back the Pirates as home dogs tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup: Texas at Detroit
Time: 7:05 PM EDT (Mon)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) FELDMAN, S vs. (R) BONDERMAN, J

Play: Detroit (ML -110)

It was a lost weekend in Cleveland for the Tigers, who really hurt themselves dropping four in a row to the Indians. But now Detroit gets back home, where they've been a monster all season. The Tigers are an extremely robust 32-13 wearing the whites, and I see them coming out with some serious intensity tonight as they seek a very needed win. On the mound, I give Bonderman an edge over Feldman, so this simply stands out to me as a really nice value spot with the Tigers being priced as cheaply as they are. Go with Detroit to get healthy with the win tonight against the Rangers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup: Chi. White Sox at Seattle
Time: 10:10 PM EDT (Mon)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) HUDSON, D vs. (R) PAULEY, D

Play: Chi. White Sox (ML -113)

The White Sox hit a little bump in the road over the weekend, dropping their last three to the Twins. Sunday's loss was tough to swallow as the Chisox blew a three-run lead in the bottom of the ninth. But in spite of the rough weekend, this team is still on a 26-8 roll, which contrasts nicely with the Mariners, losers of 12 of their last 15. Rookie Daniel Hudson got roughed up in his first start this year with the big club. But much of the trouble came after he sat through a very long seven-run White Sox outburst, and he seemed to lose his command after that. I like Hudson against the soft Seattle lineup. David Pauley is off a good start, but he's really not a big league caliber pitcher and should quickly regress to his norm against this team. I'll lay the short price on the road with the White Sox.

Posted : July 19, 2010 9:31 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del Genio

25* Colorado

Posted : July 19, 2010 11:07 am
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

Hot Shot Sports

4* Milw/Pitt OVER 9'

Posted : July 19, 2010 12:20 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Teddy Covers

Texas / Detroit Over

Posted : July 19, 2010 12:29 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Power Play Wins

Toronto -133

Posted : July 19, 2010 12:30 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

Run Line Game of the Year

Minnesota Twins

Posted : July 19, 2010 12:34 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Investment Group

Toronto -130

Posted : July 19, 2010 1:16 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Paul Leiner

100* Red Sox -110

50* Blue Jays -140

25* Mets +100

Posted : July 19, 2010 1:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

TIM TRUSHEL

20* Oakland A's

Posted : July 19, 2010 1:50 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

JR O'Donnell

3* LA Dodgers

The Dodgers got pasted in St Louie and they get back on track tonight and the 49-43 Dodgers are getting some Vegas & Rz respect and they will be our 3* show tonight! The Dodgers are 0-for the All Star break and lost a heart breaker last night in St Louie, The San Fran Giants have lost 5 out of 6 vs. these Dodgers and they are the sharp side tonight. The Dodgers show moxie and bring home the $$$$$ tonight late! The Dodgers are better than they have been showing and the Dodgers roll tonight behind James Macdonald,

Posted : July 19, 2010 3:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KIKI SPORTS

2 Units Colorado/ Florida UNDER 7
1 Unit NY Mets +105
1 Unit Boston -115

Posted : July 19, 2010 3:39 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Fantasy Sports Gametime

100* Play Tampa Bay (-180) over Baltimore

Baltimore has lost 20 of the last 25 games when playing on a Monday and they have also lost 18 of the last 20 games after scoring one run or less. Chris Tillman has lost 9 consecutive games when the total posted is between 9 and 9.5 runs and he is 0-2 in home games this season with an ERA of 7.37.

50* Play Cincinnati (-170) over Washington

Washington has lost 4 of the last 5 games and they have also lost 14 of the last 16 road games when the total posted is between 9 and 9.5 runs. Washington has lost 15 of the last 17 road games when revenging a one run loss and they have also lost 26 of the last 33 games after being shut-out.

50* Play Minnesota (-210) over Cleveland

Cleveland has lost 16 of the last 20 games as an underdog of +175 to +250 and they have also lost 8 of the last 10 games when playing on a Monday. Aaron Laffey has lost 13 of the last 16 games as a road underdog of +100 or higher and he is 0-2 in road games with an ERA of 5.79.

Posted : July 19, 2010 3:41 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: