33 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence

Cincinnati +100

The Reds meet the Brewers in the opener of this three-game set at Miller Park in Milwaukee when Brandon Arroyo meets Randy Wolf tonight. Arroyo enters tonight's game knowing he is 7-1 his last eight road team starts, including 4-0 with a 1.50 ERA his last four. He's also 10-5 his last 15 team starts in July and 5-2 in his career team starts in Milwaukee. With Wolf just 1-4 with a 6.19 ERA in his last five home starts, look form the Reds to make it seven wins a in row in this series here this evening. We recommend a 3-unit play on Cincinnati.

Posted : July 26, 2010 5:29 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Freddy Wills

4 Dimes Angels -125

Pitching change with harem play stands! This had more to do with the way these two teams have hit I really like the Angels and feel they are going to go on a run in the AL West now that they are back at home. Team should be juiced a little after acquiring Dan Haren from Arizona and I see their bats waking up here against Clay Bucholz who is 2-3 in his career vs. LA with a 6.09 ERA. Bucholz is favored mainly because of his body of work this year but I think the wrong team is favored. This is just Bucholz 2nd start since coming off the DL in his first it was another West coast start 4 IP 5 ER @ Oakland. At least that was a day game and Bucholz was prepared time wise, but this one coming at 10:15 his time should be another major challenge as he is not used to this as he did not make a single start a year ago out West. Red Sox are making their 8th straight game on the West coast and it's taking its toll as they are hitting just .218 with 2.2 runs per 9 vs. RHP in their last 10. 2.99 overall.

Pineiro makes the start for the Angels and he's 7-2 with a 2.37 ERA at home and the Angels are 8-0 in his last 8 home starts. He's got a start against Boston this year 6 IP 8 hits and 2 ER in Boston and he's backed by a line up hitting .317 in their last 10 vs. RHP and scoring 5.66 runs per 9. I think the edge is with the Angels who are 12-4 in their last 16 home vs. a RH starter. LA will be happy to be home and I believe Bucholz gets knocked out early enough for the Angels to win this game

Posted : July 26, 2010 5:31 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lee Kostroski

10* CWS OVER 6.5

Posted : July 26, 2010 5:31 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: