31 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Fantasy Sports Gametime

100* Play Cincinnati (-180) over Cleveland

Cleveland has lost 11 of the last 12 games and they have also lost 7 of the last 8 games vs. Cincinnati on the road. Cleveland has lost 16 of the last 20 games coming off five or more road games and pitcher, Mitch Talbot is 0-2 over the last 3 games with an ERA of 6.48.

50* Play Tampa Bay (-190) over Arizona

Arizona has lost 8 of the last 11 games and they have also lost 19 of the last 22 games as an underdog of +175 to +250. Arizona has lost 8 of the last 11 games when playing on a Sunday and they have also lost 12 of the last 14 day road games.

50* Play Argentina over Mexico

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:10 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Paul Leiner

50* Giants -115

25* Cardinals -145

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:11 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer

3* NYY / LAD Under

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:11 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

TEDDY COVERS

Padres/Marlins Under 7.5

Phillies/Blue Jays Under 9.5

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:12 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mike Lineback

Astros/Rangers Over 9

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:13 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Al DeMarco

10 Units Reds

5 Units White Sox

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:14 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

RAS

Phoenix/Washington Over 174

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:27 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BIG AL

INTERLEAGUE SUNDAY NIGHT GAME OF THE YEAR

At 8:05 pm, our Interleague Sunday Night Game of the Year is on the New York Yankees over the Los Angeles Dodgers. One of the best older lefthanders in the American League will face off against one of best younger lefthanders in the National League when Andy Pettitte and Clayton Kershaw take the mound in Dodger Stadium in the ESPN prime time game tonight. There may be 16 years difference in their age, but so far in 2010 there is very little difference in their numbers. Both Pettitte and Kershaw are having fabulous 2010 campaigns, putting up great win percentages, low ERAs (although Pettitte's is absurd at 2.48) and decent strikeouts to walks ratio. Kershaw is much more of a power pitcher who still tends to put too many men on base via free passes, something which could bite him hard tonight against the Yankees. Still, it wouldn't surprise too many if this game goes the way of Friday night's showdown, a 2-1 Yankee victory. You might think with the many years that Pettitte has put in - and with three of those seasons over in the National League - that he would have a bunch of starts at Dodger Stadium, so it may be surprising to know that he's only started three times here. But he's made the most of those starts, going 2-0 with 15 strikeouts and just three walks in 20 innings. Los Angeles also has a losing record vs. lefties this season (including that 2-1 defeat Friday vs. Sabathia), and are 4-10 in interleague play. Finally, the Dodgers are a poor 14-19 at night with Kershaw on the mound, while the Yankees are 25-9 at night behind Pettitte. Take the Yankees.

SUNDAY BASEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB WINNER!

At 8:05 pm, our selection is on the Texas Rangers over the Houston Astros. This is the classic case of a really good pitcher (Roy Oswalt) simply pitching for an inferior team. The veteran righthander has been outstanding this season but despite his heroics, he has a record (5-9) that pretty much reflects the record of the really bad team for which he is a member. And after all, it's not like the starter that Texas is sending to the hill - righthander Tommy Hunter - is a slouch. The 23-year-old has been every bit as good as Oswalt this season, albeit in a much shorter period of time. But the key for him in this game is that he pitches for one of the hottest teams in baseball and there likely won't be much that Oswalt will be able to do about that. The battle of the Lone Star State has been a bit of a mis-match this season as the Rangers are 4-1 in 2010 heading into the final game between these two and 9-2 in the last 11 played. Indeed the only positive thing Houston can go into this game with (besides the fact that they have their ace heading to the hill) is that they are the only team to have beaten the Rangers in their last 12 games heading into this evening. Can lightning strike twice in a three-game series? Highly unlikely. Championship Club play on the Rangers.

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:28 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wunderdog

5 Units Phoenix Mercury +3

The Mercury haven't lost four games in a row in more than two years. I think they avoid that fate today (or at least keep the game very close). The oddsmakers agree, making Phoneix a small 3-point underdog on the road vs. a team that is 5-1 at home. This is a good matchup for Phoenix. Their defense is their problem, but Washington doesn't score a whole lot. The Mystics could struggle to keep up with Phoenix's offense here. WNBA teams off back-to-back losses are very good bets, hitting at over 60% long-term. The Mercury are 12-4 ATS since last season as a dog. And over that same span, they are 10-1 ATS when coming off a road loss. Overall the past two seasons, Phoenix is 17-5 ATS following a loss. I like Phoenix here.

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:39 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

John Fina

LA Dodgers

Posted : June 27, 2010 11:40 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

600♦ Baltimore Orioles

Posted : June 27, 2010 12:10 pm
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

Dave Cokin

Matchup: San Diego at Florida
Time: 1:10 PM EDT (Sun)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) LATOS, M vs. (R) SANCHEZ, A

Play: San Diego (ML +102)

The amazing Padres just keep on rolling, and they will be gunning for the series sweep today as they square off with the Marlins. I'm in an anti-Florida mode right now due to their chaotic managerial situation. They canned Fredi Gonzalez, and now have an interim guy who virtually no one thinks will have the job for very long. That creates a lack of leadership that seems to be impacting the Fish right now, and they're on a losing streak. Anibal Sanchez has done good work on the mound for the hosts, but Mat Latos has been even better for the Marlins. The big key here is the team form, which actually overwhelmingly favors the Friars right now, and they really ought to be the favorite in this game. With the number where it is, I see this as a solid spot to play the Padres again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup: Detroit at Atlanta
Time: 1:35 PM EDT (Sun)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) VERLANDER, J vs. (R) HANSON, T

Play: Detroit (ML +121)

The Braves continue to mow down the opposition at home, so it's not easy to go against them. And even though he has lacked consistency, Tommy Hanson is still a very tough guy to try and beat. But if there's a good spot to do so, this is it. The Braves might be a bit shorthanded for this game, and they're in tough themselves against Detroit ace Justin Verlander. The Tigers will be road dogs trying to avoid the three-game sweep, and those teams are plus a net of about 15 units for the season. Also, Detroit is a very robust 18-7 the last two years with Verlander on the mound off a loss. Those numbers become really attractive when the underdog price is factored in. I'd expect a tight battle between these teams today, and I'm going to go with the Tigers to get the important road win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup: Washington at Baltimore
Time: 1:35 PM EDT (Sun)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) ATILANO, L vs. (R) GUTHRIE, J

Play: Washington (ML +112)

The Nationals have predictably faded in a big way after playing over their heads for the first third of the season. But that doesn't mean there still aren't going to be some very good spots to play on Washington and this looks like one of them. Atilano is certainly nothing special, but he's been good enough to give his team a chance to win most of his starts. Guthrie actually hasn't been all the bad for Baltimore, and he probably rates a small edge here just on the pitching. But the big key is that the Orioles have never managed to win four straight all season. Plus, Guthrie is 3-9 and the O's are even worse at 3-12 in his 15 starts. The Nats are struggling, but they're still the better team here and I like their chances of avoiding the series sweep. With Washington installed as the underdog, they're definitely the value side in this contest.

Posted : June 27, 2010 12:27 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

David Banks

Angels -135
Yankees +100
Rangers -151

Posted : June 27, 2010 1:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Duke's Sports

San Francisco (-115) for 2 Units

Lincecum is in mid-season form and should breeze by the Red Sox lineup,minus Dustin Pedroia, that's 1-4 in their last 5 on the road vs right handed starters. Lincecum, who sports a 5-1 mark with a 1.53 ERA in 6 interleague starts, is 25-9 in team starts as a home favorite. And SF is a sweet 25-13 at home. The Giants lineup is batting a healthy .309 at home vs lefties and should get the best of Jon Lester who has experienced sluggishness in daytime starts (6.00 ERA).The Red Sox are just 1-5 on the road with Lester vs a team with a winning record. Giants And the Giants' bullpen has been consistently strong this season; the same cannot be said about Boston's. SF the call.

Posted : June 27, 2010 1:34 pm
(@goldengreek)

All confirmed 100% by me. Goldengreek stop asking for points at other sites. You didn't buy the Joe Wiz picks. Copy and paste doesn't qualify for points.

Joe Wiz Pay After You Win - Minnesota
Joe Wiz Executive Service - Cincinnati
Joe Wiz ESPN 100,000 Star Parlay - LA Dodgers & Over

Asian Executive Lock of the Year - Minnesota

Hey you dumb quife ;

First of all Im not a dumb fuk to actually spend my money to buy any of these scammers

2nd .. a few days ago when you posted these same 2 services you said they were confimed by me... which was NOT TRUE !
Dont use my name to confirm something when I havent confirmed shit

I cap my own games.. u should try it sometime

Joe Wiz is scumbag service who is laughed at by everyone

Asian Executive ??? LMAO !!!

I laugh everytime I see that name posted

So.. basically you can keep the guy who is named after piss ...and the fake

made up Asian guys who is probably your own personal male massuse u pay to give you happy endings

Oh and by the way.. GFYM !

Sorry Blade...

Posted : June 27, 2010 3:01 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: