41 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Street Rosenthal

7-0 the last two days!

*300 Houston Astros +120
I look for the Astros to sweep the Tigers today. I have found several trends that says they will. To start we find the Tigers are 9-25 SU since 2004 seson on the road after a loss in which they left 18+ men on base and it is not the first game in a series. Plus we find the Tigers are 3-14 SU since 2007 season on the road vs a team that has won at least their last three games. Here is a nice trend in favor of the Astros. Astros are an amazing 19-5 SU since 2007 season after a win in which the left 18+ men on base and it is not the first game of a series. Take the Home Dogs for the win

*200 Los Angeles Angels +121
Today we find the Angels are 34-11 SU since 2005 after a win in which they had 6 or fewer hits. Also i have the Angels are 18-4 since 2006 after a win in which they left fewer than 10 men on base and it is not the first game in a series. We found the D-backs in a terrible spot in that they are 5-13 SU since 2004 season as a home favorite after a loss in which their opponent left fewer than 10 men on base. Take the Away Dogs for a win.

*300 New York Yankees
Wang opened as a -133 favorite and I have sat here and watched that line go to -142. Considering this line movement, and the total dropping under 10 I will take the Yankees to pull off the win today. I predict Wang to have his best game of the year today. Plus we find the Yankees are 13-2 SU since 2007 season after shutting out their opponent.

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:37 am
(@insider)
Trusted Member

MARC LAWRENCE DOUBLE DIME UNDERDOG

MLB
Boston vs. Atlanta
1:35 EST

The Red Sox look to sweep the Braves in Atlanta this afternoon with they send Brad Penny to the mound knowing he is 3-1 with a 1.62 ERA in his last three starts. Penny is also 5-1 in his last six starts on the road during the month of June. Look for Boston to improve to 13-3 the last sixteen games in this series, including 8-1 the last nine game in Atlanta, here today. Play On: Boston w/Penny.

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:38 am
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Ben Burns

Total of the Year
A's Under 8

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:40 am
(@insider)
Trusted Member

Mike Lineback - All Picks: 313-193-1 last 507

CLEVELAND INDIANS -1.5; +145 (MLB: 1:05 ET)

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:40 am
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

NY Sports Connection

Colorado Rockies w/ Cook
Philadelphia Philles w/ Moyer

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:44 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

PowerPlayWins
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Cleveland Indians -137
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD.COM
Baltimore Orioles -140
Boston Red Sox -101
St. Louis Cardinals -128
Chicago Cubs -103

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:46 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

PRIMETIME SPORTS ADVISORS
Washington Nationals vs Baltimore Orioles
Play: Baltimore Orioles-Hernandez -139
This game between Washington and Baltimore is the only one that really stood out when looking over all the matchups. You have a lefty starter in Lannan who is pitching some of his best baseball of the season the past 4 starts and Baltimore who is bringing the kid Hernandez back up from Norfolk to make this start here on Sunday. Doesnt look pretty until we look deeper. Baltimore has played their best ball at home averaging almost 5.5 runs per 9 and nearly 6.5 runs per nine against left handed pitching. While Washington is an horrific 8-26 on the road while averaging only 4 runs per 9 while giving up nearly 6.5 runs per 9. Lannan has struggled away from home this year and more importantly struggles against left handed hitting, which Baltimore has plenty of. Hernandez lone start at home this season came against the potent lineup of Detroit and he held them to 1 earned through 5 and 2/3 of an inning. With the price we have here we make this another mid range play on the Baltimore Orioles. Small leans on KC and Over Philly/Tor

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:54 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Smooth44
COLORADO +110 *KNOCKOUT PUNCH OF THE DAY*
WHITE SOX UNDER 9
TORONTO -135
LA-ANGELS +120
BALTIMORE UNDER 10
PITTSBURGH OVER 7.5
BOSTON +100
BOSTON OVER 8.5
ST. LOUIS -120
DETROIT -130
WHITE SOX -105
COLORADO +110

Posted : June 28, 2009 11:57 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jack Jones
20* MLB Sunday Night No-Brainer on the NY Yankees -142
The Mets are kind of depleted right now with Jose Reyes, Carlos Delgado and Carlos Beltran all injured and they are coming off a one hit performance yesterday. The Yankees on the other hand have scored 33 runs over their last four games. I know Wang has struggled this year but he has pitched back to back quality starts.

Posted : June 28, 2009 12:10 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ron Raymond
San Francisco Giants / Milwaukee Brewers Under 9.5
Philadelphia Phillies / Toronto Blue Jays Under 9.5
San Diego Padres / Texas Rangers Under 11

Posted : June 28, 2009 12:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

IndianCowboy

4 Unit Play. Take Over 137 between the Seattle Storm @ LA Sparks

This is a creative play in some ways as let's shake things up a bit today. The Sparks come off a two point loss on the road to the Storm where they were down by sixteen points at one point only to come all the way back and lose by a bucket - while the game goes to 136 points. The home and home factor is always nice, especially for the team returning home with revenge. Thus, I look for the Sparks to be a nice active dog today despite battling injuries. Heck, if they can nearly beat the Storm on the road short-handed, certainly at home they will be even more competitive early on as they are 2-0 at home already this season (their only wins this season have been at home). With the crowd behind them and the support, I look for the Sparks to do well. But, I do not have the gonads to go against Lauren Jackson, Sue Bird, Swin Cash and Tanisha Wright. Rather, let's use both teams to our advantage as I expect the Sparks to have increased scoring at home today while the Storm play well as they always do and look for this game to likely go over the posted total.

Posted : June 28, 2009 12:34 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: