Over 9.5 Reds
Redsox +105
Mariners +190
Under 33 Patriots

Posted : August 13, 2009 1:10 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

BeatYourBookie

100* Play NY Yankees (-200) over Seattle (Top Play)
50* Play Milwaukee (-170) over San Diego

Posted : August 13, 2009 1:14 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

INDIAN COWBOY

6 Unit Play. Take the Indiana Fever -2.5 over the Minnesota Lynx

The Fever have two things going for them in this game. For starters, this team has revenge against the Lynx for an ugly 74-96 loss they suffered to them back on June 7th. The Fever also come off just their 5th loss of the year at LA where they simply did not play well and ran into a very good Sparks defense that is healthy again. I look for the Fever to get their revenge and bounce-back from their just fifth loss of the year as this team is very well coached and remember, this is the same team that has not lost back to back games all year long. I love the fact that the Fever come off the loss to the Sparks as it was likely a letdown from their big win over Phoenix on the road in the game just prior. The Lynx are not a bad team by any means, but I do not see them scoring 96 points on the Indiana defense once again today as there will be changes made coming into this game. The Lynx do come off a loss, but they are 3-7 over their last 10 and since the injury to Seimone Augustus, this team has not been as dynamic. The Fever are 5-1 ATS when playing on two days rest and the Lynx are 1-7 ATS over their last 8 games.

Posted : August 13, 2009 1:31 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KELSO

15 UnitsNy Yankees (-1½ Runs, -120) over Mariners

New York Yankees (71-43) -1 ½ Runs -120 over SEATTLE MARINERS (60-54) Pitching for New York: LH C.C. Sabathia (12-7, 3.76) Pitching for Seattle: RH Ian Snell (2-8, 5.42) Yankees Trend Profile: Last 10: 9-1, Streak: Won 2, Road Record: 30-25, Against RHP: 46-29 Mariners Trend Profile: Last 10: 6-4, Streak: Won 1, Home Record: 31-24, Against LHP: 20-19 Starting Time: 10:10 TV: YES New York City Area, Fox Sports Northwest Comments: The Yankees may have injury issues as they open this series in Seattle but they are playing so well right now it should not make any difference. On the mound tonight for New York will be lefty C.C. Sabathia who is going for his third straight win and who stands 4-0 with an E.R.A. of 2.83 in games he has started in Seattle. The Mariners counter with Ian Snell, recently acquired from Pittsburgh, who last but 1 1/3 innings in his last start.

Cloudy with a 30-percent chance of rain. Winds blowing out to centerfield at 5-10 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 65.

Posted : August 13, 2009 1:33 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wunderdog

Houston at Florida
5 units Florida -150
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
There was a time that Mike Hampton was a highly-coveted pitcher. That was a longtime ago, and he hasn't been up to the 22-4 pitcher he was in Houston back in '99. What is left isn't much as Hampton has struggled mightily, and appears to be nearing the end. Hampton has a 5.30 ERA on the season, but his season has gone worse that that. Hampton has a 9 ERA over his last six starts. That will present a problem against a Florida team that has feasted on lefthand pitching this season. The Marlins are 24-15 against southpaws and are producing five runs a game. The Marlins are now 19-7 in their last 26 as a home favorite, and they are also 10-2 in their last 12 at home against a team with a losing record. I like the Marlins to get this one.

Houston at Florida
3 units Florida -1.5 +130
Mike Hampton has struggled in his last six starts, and the end might be creeping up on this once quality pitcher. Hampton is becoming bat shy, and his ERA has been a robust nine over his last six starts. What compounds the problem is that the Marlins are at their best against a lefthand pitcher, turning in a 24-15 mark on the season, producing five runs per game. The Astros are just 1-6 in Hampton's last seven starts against a team with a winning record, while the Marlins are 10-2 in their last 12 at home against a team with a losing record. The Astros have also never played well in Florida against the Marlins, as they have turned in a 1-7 mark in their last eight played here. I see lots of runs for the Marlins, so I'm grabbing them on the runline here.

Posted : August 13, 2009 1:39 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Vegas Informer
5 Unit Play. Take Over 177 ½ San Antonio at Phoenix (Game of the Week)
The Phoenix Mercury are coming off a loss at home to Indiana and when the Mercury are coming off a loss they are averaging 94.8ppg. Tonight we should see Phoenix running and scoring to get back on the winning side of the ball. San Antonio is 7-1 O/U in their last 8 games. Phoenix is 20-7 O/U in their last 27 home games.

Posted : August 13, 2009 1:56 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Seabass

20* phillies.
50* texas/clev under.
50* kc/minn over.

20* Oakland Raiders

Posted : August 13, 2009 1:57 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Freddy Wills

Rockies -1.5 -110 4-DIME POD

Well we are going to rebound here today with the Rockies run line. This is a complete mismatch in my opinion as Maholm goes up against Marquis. I'm not just talking about the obvious pitching mismatch of ERA etc.
Rockies are more than a run better during the day than the Pirates are as the Pirates are hitting .13 lower than they are at night and creating just 4.07 runs per 9 innings. They won't get much help as they go up against Jason Marquis who is 6-1 in 8 starts this season with a 2.79 ERA. Seems as though his sinker ball is really working during the day so we should see a dominant start from him. I also like the fact that he gave up 5 ER in his last start and in poor starts this year he usually bounces back big. 7 ER followed by 0 ER, 9 ER followed by 1 ER and 6 ER followed by 3 ER. I look for him to do the same against a Pirates lineup that has an average of .233 and are scoring just 3.97 runs per 9 innings vs. RHP on the road. In fact they are just 8-20 vs. RH starters in their last 28 and they are 1-8 in their last 9 visits to Coors Field. The Rockies will face a LHP which is good news for them particularly at home.
Maholm will make the start vs. the Rockies and I don't think he is looking forward to facing them as they have a collective .366 average in 93 AB. Maholm won't go long in this game and it's not good for a bullpen that has a 8.78 ERA last 5 and a 7.31 ERA last 10. They haven't had a starter go more than 5 innings so they may have to leave Maholm out their to take a beating because I can't see him having a quality start when the Rockies have success in the past and a .321 average scoring 8.32 runs at home vs. LHP. If you need more convincing Pirates are just 8-43 in their last 51 as a dog of +201 or more

Posted : August 13, 2009 2:06 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Vegas Sports Experts

10* Take Baltimore (-3) over Washington (NFL Power Play)
5* Take Philadelphia (-3) over New England (NFL Extra Play)

Posted : August 13, 2009 2:14 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BeatYourBookie

Posted : August 13, 2009 2:19 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Stephen Nover

New England Patriots

Posted : August 13, 2009 2:24 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tim Trushel

20* Patriots

Posted : August 13, 2009 3:00 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

I Know You Deleated the Complaint

Do You Care to Solve the Problem ???

Do You See the Duplicate ????

Re: Free Picks: Premium Service Plays for Thursday August 13,2009
« Reply #33 on: Today at 12:14:16 PM »
Quote Modify Remove
BeatYourBookie

I Link the Information to Service Reports
Days You Have Deleated My Work
Connected to the Link
Do You Care or Understand.

Posted : August 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Page 3 / 5
Share: