Free Picks: Premium Service Plays for Thursday August 13,2009

73 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

50♦ REDSKINS - From what I’ve read, Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco has struggled with throwing interceptions in camp thus far, and I am very interested in seeing how he fares against an improved defense that most certainly has something to prove in this game. Trust me, an opposing defense in game-time speed is much different than wearing a red shirt and knowing you won’t get hit.

Baltimore is also very dinged up and even though it wouldn’t feature many of these starters for that long, the fact they’re stinging should be alarming. Linebacker Terrell Suggs, wideout Mark Clayton and offensive lineman Marshal Yanda are all out, while most notably sitting on questionable status are: receivers Derrick Mason and Demetrius Williams, tight end Todd Heap, defensive end Trevor Pryce, safety Ed Reed and offensive linemen Ben Grubbs and Jared Gaither. Offensively speaking, that’s simply too many people Flacco would normally be counting on.

I don’t care this one is in Baltimore; coach Jim Zorn was balls to the wall last preseason, and will take the same approach with his revamped stop unit. I like the dog in this one.

50♦ RAIDERS - Every Thanksgiving the Cowboys are featured in one of the football games. This year they’ll face Oakland, and since the Pokes aren’t necessarily a team that is worried during the preseason, I don’t think there concerned about showing too much in this one; not as much as the Raiders need to show themselves what they’re made of against a squad like America’s Team.

I found it humorous to find this line: “Cowboys fans with a penchant for betting like a fan might want to avoid this one, for several reasons, not the least of which is that it is the preseason …” in a newspaper article, but there it was. Let’s face it, the oddsmakers are saying the exact same thing, right? If you and I were getting ready to sit down for turkey and stuffing, we’d be looking at a probably a touchdown favorite in Dallas. But it’s Week 1 of the preseason, and the Raiders are the installed chalk. And for good reason …

There aren’t as many questions that need answering with the Cowboys, there is no quarterback controversy, there is no new coach and quite frankly, there is no reason to play-to-win. Offensive Coordinator Jason Garrett specifically noted he wasn’t planning anything for “this preseason game” and will “run fairly basic stuff.” Neither he nor coach Wade Phillips appeared to be worried about winning this football game, and I have to believe Oakland coach Tom Cable will feel the pressure to win this one with owner Al Davis looking on at home. Lay the points here.

Posted : August 13, 2009 3:09 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I Know You Deleated the Complaint

Do You Care to Solve the Problem ???

Do You See the Duplicate ????

Re: Free Picks: Premium Service Plays for Thursday August 13,2009
« Reply #33 on: Today at 12:14:16 PM »
Quote Modify Remove
BeatYourBookie

100* Play NY Yankees (-200) over Seattle (Top Play)
50* Play Milwaukee (-170) over San Diego

I Link the Information to Service Reports
Days You Have Deleated My Work
Connected to the Link
Do You Care or Understand.

Your right I deleted your complaint because I am not gonna play this game with you.

I posted a duplicate big fucking deal.

I am not gonna put up with this BS anymore and anymore posts about this garbage will just be deleted.

Posted : August 13, 2009 3:17 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Anthony Redd

Thursday's Card
10 Dime Raiders

Posted : August 13, 2009 3:19 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Jack Jones
NFL

He likes this based on systems that have turned a profit
ATS take:
Cardinals
Raiders
Patriots
Redskins

Posted : August 13, 2009 3:22 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Trace Adams

PAY-AFTER-YOU-WIN -
500* - NY Yankees RUN LINE (Sabathia over Snell)

Well, it took the Yanks extra-innings on Thursday afternoon to defeat the Blue Jays, and of course they had to fly to the other end of the country, but I have to believe it is a whole lot easier to fly to the pacific northwest when you have won 9 of your last 10 games, and you lead your division comfortably.Sure, it may take a few innings for New York to get their bearings, but when they do, they will rout this Seattle team.Ian Snell is all kinds of messed up, as going from Pittsburgh to the Emerald City has not be the "change" the M's were looking for, as Snell has allowed 5 runs, and 5 hits in his 7-plus innings of work for his new club, but worse still is his 9 walks allowed in that span! Against a patient team like the Yankees, that spells doom.CC Sabathia loves him the month of August, and last start against Boston was a dominating one, as the portly southpaw allowed just 2 hits, and no earned runs in nearly 8 frames, while fanning 9.The Yankees will get the train rolling around the 5th inning, as this one has 9-2 final written all over it.

Take New York on the RUN LINE.

Posted : August 13, 2009 3:48 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BOB BALFE

Redskins/Ravens Under 31.5

Both teams are recognized for their defensive play before offense, The Redskins O-Line is banged up and will be playing in a very tough stadium against a team that prides themselves on tough home defense. Jason Campbell wont play to long nor will the rest of the Redskins offensive starters. I just do not see Washington putting up many points. The Ravens on offense will be without a few key receivers and tight ends. I do not see the Baltimore backup QB's doing much. The Ravens have lost Matt Stover and will be going with a guy who is unproven in that category. This will be a huge lost this year for Baltimore who is always a team that has settled for 3pts opposed getting the ball in the endzone for 7. With a new kicker they might chew up a lot of clock this year and come up with zero points. Take the Under.

FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Reds -150 over Nationals
Arroyo/Balester

Posted : August 13, 2009 4:18 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Wunderdog Sports

5 units ATS: New England Patriots +3 (-120)
This exhibition game offers substantial history to follow as it relates to coaching philosophies. This year marks the 10th for Andy Reid as head coach of the Eagles and the ninth for Belichick leading the Pats. Coach Reid has never been about victorious in the exhibition season, but rather about testing and evaluating new personnel. That is evidenced by the fact that Philadelphia has not had a victorious record during the preseason for each of the last six seasons. His teams are 15-25 during the NFL-X under his tenure. His record gets even worse in week one, where Reid's Eagles are just 3-8. It is tough to lay points with a team that has a long history of victorious very little under their current coach - especially in week one. Coach Belichick actually has a victorious record since taking over at New England with a 20-17 mark. In week one preseason action, his Patriots teams are 6-4. In addition, normally Tom Brady could care less about playing in the preseason. But, this is not a normal year for him. Coming off a year of inaction, he's chomping at the bit and will play in this game. He wants to show everyone, including himself, that he's back. Coming off an 0-4 preseason last year, I look for the Pats to try to have added incentive win this year. I have an NFL-X system that backs teams that had a bad preseason last year that applies in this game. The system is 15-4 ATS including 5-1 the past three seasons. I'll take New England with the points in this one.

Posted : August 13, 2009 4:21 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del Genio
Dog Of the year
Vikings

Posted : August 13, 2009 4:23 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member