(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Opening at the New Church

Sunday Revival Church of NFL Believers
And Bingo Hall

NOT AFFILIATED WITH.
Sunday Revival Burlesque Church of Faith

Blade has no Faith
( Not Many Premium Plays in the Pre Season )

This Sunday Let us All Say a Prayer
before the First NFL Pre Season Game Kicks Off.

Simple Prayer
" Please God, Give Blade the Faith."
Let there be Less then 27 Games of the Year
By September 4 Last day of Pre Season.
" Please God, Give Blade Back the Faith."

Posted : August 6, 2009 1:39 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

PlatinumPlays Win

AZ -125
Over 7.5 Mets
Over 8.5 Dodgers
Bos +165
KC -110

Posted : August 6, 2009 2:13 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Mike Rose

NYY RL
SD

Posted : August 6, 2009 2:16 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

RatedPicks

Colorado Rockies +155 2units
Fl. Marlins/Wash Natl's OVER 8.5 3units
Det Tigers -130 3units
*BP*Arizona D'backs -120 5units
Arizona D'Backs RL -1.5 +135 3units

Posted : August 6, 2009 2:28 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

A Special Poem before NFL Sunday

I am BA BA Fats

There once was a boy named gimme some Roy, he was nothing like me or you laying back was all he cared to do.
As a kid he sat in the cellar sniffing airplane glue, then smoking banana peels when that was the thing to do. Breathed helium on the sly, and his life became and endless search to find that perfect high.
But grass just made him one laid back and he’d chocolate chip eats all night, and the great things he wrote when he was stoned looked like shit in the morning light.speed made him rap all day, reds laid him to far back, cocaine rose was sweet to his nose but the price nearly broke his back, he tried PCP and THC but they did not do the trick, poppers nearly blew his heart, mushrooms made him sick, acid made him see the light but he did not remember it long, hash was a little to weak smack a lot to strong, Quayloods made him stumble, booze just made him cry, then he heard of a cat named Ba Ba Fats who knew of the perfect high.
Now Ba Ba Fats was a hermit cat live high up in Nepal, high up a craggy mountain top up a shier and icy wall.
But “ Hell says Roy I am a healthy boy , I will crawl or climb,or fly till I find that Guru who will give me the clue as to where’s the perfect high.
So out and off goes Gimme some Roy to the land who knows no time, up a trail that no man could conquer to a cliff no man could climb. For 14 years he climbed that cliff back down again he would slide, sit and he would cry and would climb some more pursuing that perfect high.
Grinding his teeth, coughing blood, aching and shaking and week, starving and sore, bleeding in thor, he reached the mountain peek, his eyes blinked red like a snow blind wolf and he snarled the snarl of a rat, and there in repose wearing no cloths sat the God like Ba Ba Fats.
“ What’s happening Fats says gimme some Roy ,with joy. I have come to state my Biz, I here you are hip to that perfect trip, please tell me where it is for you can see says Roy to he. I am about to die, for my last ride please tell me how I can achieve the perfect high.”

“ Well dog my cats says Ba Ba Fats, another burned out soul, who is looking for an Alchemist to turn his trip to gold, It is not in a dealers stash or on a druggist shelf.”

“ Son if you would find the perfect high find it in yourself.”

“ Why you jive Mother fucker says Gimme some Roy, I have climbed through rain and sleet I froze three fingers of my hand and four toes off my feet, I have braved the the glare of a polar bear and tasted the maggots kiss, now you tell me the high is in myself , what kind of shit is this.
My ears before they froze off says gimme some Roy , heard all kinds of crap. I did not climb 14 years to hear your sophomore rap, I did not climb up here to hear the high is on the natch, “ You tell me where the real stuff is or I will kill your Guru Ass.”

“ Ok, Ok says Ba Ba Fats you are forcing it out of me.

There is a land beyond the Sun that is known as Zabollie a wretched land of stone and sand were snakes and buzzards scream and in that devil’s garden blooms the mystic Zu Zu Tree, and once every 10 years it blooms one flower as white as the Key West Sky. And he who eats of the Zu Zu Flower shall know the perfect high. For the rush come on like a title wave it’s like the blazing Sun and the high lasts forever and the down don’t ever come, But Zabollie Land is ruled by a giant who stands 12 cubits high with eyes of red and his hundred heads he waits for the passer by.
You must slay the red eye giant and swim the river of slime were the mucus beasts waite to feast on those who journey by. And if you slay the giant, and beasts and swim the river of slimy sea there is a blood drinking witch who sharpens her teeth as she guards the Zu Zu Tree.”
“ To hell with your witches and giants says Gimme some Roy to hell with the beasts of the sea, as long as the Zu Zu Flower still blooms hope still blooms for me.”
With tears of joy in his Sun blind eyes he slips the Guru a five he crawls back down the mountain side pursuing the perfect high.

“ Well that is that says Ba Ba Fats sitting back down on his stone.
Facing another 1000 years talking to God alone.

“ Yes Lord it’s all the same, old men or bright eyed youth,
it’s always easier to sell them some shit then to tell them the truth.”

Posted : August 6, 2009 3:01 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Kyle Bales

10* Boston Red Sox +185

5* Pittsburgh Pirates +118

Posted : August 6, 2009 3:03 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

I Chart Service for
Insane behavior
Doing the Same Thing & Expecting a Different Result.

Service Plays August 5
Ben Burns ( 0-2 )
AFTERNOON ANNIHILATOR! HOUSTON
NL East TOY Fla/Wash Under 8.5

Service Plays August 6
Ben Burns
Getaway Day TOTAL OF THE WEEK!
Marlins/ National Under 9 Runs

This MLB Season
Ben Burns has had Multiple 3 loosing Days in a Row
Going with & against Nationals

Last Time
3 loosing Days in a Row ( Picking Nationals )
Win one Day
3 loosing Days in a Row ( Picking over / Under Nationals )

The Majority of Ben Burns Losses this Season
Have been on ( One Team )

Hay
Ben Burns Why are you Abusing Yourself ???
Leave the Team Alone.

Posted : August 6, 2009 3:20 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Trace Adams

1000* - Arizona w/Scherzer over Hart
500* - Seattle w/Vargas over Chen

After losing his 1st start of the season, Pittsburgh righty Kevin Hart has won his last 3 starts, while limiting his ERA to 3.18. Problem is, Arizona has won the first 2 in this serie, and they have won 4 in a row overall, and 5 of the 6 season series meetings with Pittsburgh.

Arizona has been closing the second half hot, as they own a 4 game winning streak, and have won 6 of their last 7 games overall.

Pittsburgh is trying to snap a 4 game losing streak, and they have lost 9 of their last 11 overall. With all of the trades the Bucs have made this season, this squad is strictly Triple "A" right now.

Have to back the Snakes to complete the sweep.

1000♦ - Arizona w/Scherzer over Hart

After having lost 6 straight to Kansas City, Seattle has won the first 2 of this 3 game set with the Royals, and I like them to win again tonight, as KC is struggling mightily these days.

The Royals have dropped 3 in a row, 7 of their last 8, and 20 of their last 25 overall!

Both Jason Vargas, and Bruce Chen are 0-2 over their last 3 starts, but Vargas has at least tasted the win column this year at 3-5, while Chen continues to search for his first win of the year, at 0-6.

Keep on searching Bruce!

With the Angels and Rangers stumbling these last few days, the M's have gained a little ground in the standings.

Take Seattle once again.

500♦ - Seattle w/Vargas over Chen

Posted : August 6, 2009 3:58 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Craig Davis

30 DIME - YANKEES (With Chamberlain) -1 1/2 RUN LINE over RED SOX (With Smoltz)

Write Up

One and only play of the day on the NY Yankees on the run line to beat the Red Sox, and beat them good. I'm fully aware that the Red Sox have owned the Yankees this year and have won the last nine meetings with the Bronx Bombers, but let's be real... this can't continue... especially at Yankee Stadium where New York is a sizzling 35-17. Enough is enough, and I believe New York's best chance to win a game in this series happens tonight with Joba Chamberlain on the hill.

The guy has been flat out 'on fire' recently, posting a 3-0 record, 0.83 ERA and a 0.74 WHIP in his last three starts and has allowed just 8 hits in his last 21 2/3 innings pitched. His season record is 7-2 and the team is 14-6 in the 20 games he has started. Just listen to the run support he gets when he pitches... 6, 8, 2, 6, 10, 8, and 8 in his last 7 starts. What's more, his pitches per inning has gone down recently allowing him to go deeper into games while keeping his bullpen from having to come in earlier than manager Joe Girardi would like. In four starts and four relief appearances vs. Boston, Chamberlain has a respectable 2-1 record with a 3.49 ERA, striking out 33 in 28 innings of work. Talk about emotional... Joba has been looking forward to this game since the last time they walked off the field, losing yet another game to Boston.

The Sox will counter with John Smoltz and, to be honest, he's probably one or two more horrid starts away from being demoted to the bullpen or released altogether. His ERA for the season is 7.12 and over his last three outings... it balloons to 9.18. Smoltzy hasn't allowed less than five earned runs in any of his last three starts, and hasn't given the Sox a quality start since July 11 vs. Kansas City. In seven starts this year, Smoltz has allowed at least five earned runs in five of them while the other two were high scoring affairs in which the Red Sox split. Smoltz's career ERA vs. the Yankees is 4.50 in two starts despite not having a decision in either game.

Bottom line... the Yankees are overdue for a big win against their arch-rival and tonight might be the best chance to get one with their hottest pitcher on the hill. Not only will the Yankees win, they win by at least four tonight at home to open up the series the right way.

Posted : August 6, 2009 4:47 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Alatex

San Diego Under 7.5

Posted : August 6, 2009 5:14 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Freddy Wills

Take Yankees -1.5 +100 4-DIME POD

I'm loving this play and I'm looking forward to a rebound from last nights POD loss we have gone into a little bit of a drought but are still 13-5 in our last 18 POD's. This will be an interesting series and if the Red Sox don't show up it could be them missing the playoffs because I have to tell you the Rays have really impressed me.

Yankees have lost 9 straight and everyone gets a little excited over that. Tonight I do not see them losing 10 straight with Joba on the mound against Smoltz who has struggled in 7 starts this year. Note that in the 9 straight losses 7 of them have come in Boston so the Yankees will look forward to hosting the Red Sox here this weekend. Also 5 of the 9 losses came in the hands of the Red Sox aces Lester and Becket. John Smoltz will go for the Red Sox tonight and he has a 1-2 record with a 9.18 ERA over his last three starts giving up a whopping 6 HR. That is not a good stat considering where the Yankees are with hitting HR and the ball park they are playing in. I think Smoltz who has not faced the Yankees since 2006 will struggle here while his counterpart is learning how to pitch at Yankee stadium.

Joba has really turned the corner this year and it is unfortunate that he has an inning limit on his right arm. I could go on and on about my frustrations with how they baby players these days, but that's for another forum. Joba's last 2 home starts he's gone 13.2IP gave up 5H 6BB 2ER and 14K's. He has been very impressive and he does not have to go deep into the game the way the Yankees bullpen has been pitching. He should be a bit relieved knowing he won't have to face Jason Bay (hamstring) who is out of the lineup tonight. This is a huge loss for the Sox as he is 4-7 vs. Joba. Chamberlin is coming off a 12 strikeout performance against the Red Sox in May although he got the loss it just goes to show you how dominating he can be even with the pressure on as it is always vs. Boston. The Yankees are 14-3 in Joba's last 17 home starts as a favorite. 70% of the Red Sox road losses including 7 in a row have come by more than 1 run!

Posted : August 6, 2009 5:15 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Stephen Nover

D'backs at Pirates
Pick: D'backs -120
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
I'll ride the Diamondbacks here in a case of two teams going in opposite directions.
Arizona has won six of its last seven and 18 of its last 28. The Pirates have dropped four in a row. They have lost four straight to Arizona, too, by the ghastly margin of 26-3.
If you discount an 11-run performance against the Nationals and Craig Stammen, the Pirates are averaging 1.9 runs in their last 10 games. This isn't hard to believe when you look at their infield, which consists of Andy LaRoche, Ronny Cedeno, Ramon Vasquez and Steve Pearce.
Diamondbacks starter Max Scherzer dominated the Pirates when he faced them last Sunday. He held Pittsburgh to five hits and struck out eight in seven innings during an easy 9-0 victory. Scherzer is a rising star. He has a 3.17 ERA on the road.
Kevin Hart makes his first start for Pittsburgh. He's a converted reliever who pitched well for the Cubs in four starts going 3-1 with a 2.86. But he did walk 13 in these four starts spanning 22 innings. Hart is going to find things much more difficult playing for the Pirates.

Posted : August 6, 2009 5:29 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rob Homyak
NEW YORK YANKEES -1.5

Evan Altemus
Diamondbacks/Pirates Under

Opposite Action Plays