49 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@biotrends)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Brandon Lang
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
15 Dime White Sox Run Line (Buehrle over Chen)
5 Dime Phillies

Posted : July 2, 2009 12:52 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Tony Salinas
26*Chicago Cubs {R.Dempster} (-150) over Brewers {S.McClung}
25*Phillies {J.Happ}/Braves {J.Vazquez} UNDER 8 Runs

Posted : July 2, 2009 12:55 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Wayne Root
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVICE PLAYS VISIT THESPREAD
Chairman--Seattle
Millionaire--St Louis

Posted : July 2, 2009 12:56 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Street Rosenthal
*200 +1.5 -150 Baltimore Orioles Run Line
The Orioles bats have been hot lately and I think it will continue tonight. I have several trends that says the Orioles will keep the game close or straight up win. The Orioles are 13-4 SU since 2008 season after a loss in which they had 6 or fewer hits and its is the first game of a series. Also, we have the Angels as 6-12 SU and 4-14 RL since 2008 season as +140 home favorites and its is the first game of a series. Take the Orioles on the Run line for a win tonight.
*200 -145 Chicago Cubs
The Cubs look for another win tonight and I have the trends that says they will. First we have the Brewers are 4-22 SU since the 2004 season after a loss in which they allowed 6 or fewer hits. Also, the Brewers are 6-20 SU since 2004 as a road dog after a loss in which they were shut out in the first 6 innings. And finally we have this trend in favor of a Cubs win. The Cubs are 22-9 SU since 2004 season after a win in which they allowed 1 or fewer walks and it is the first game of a series. Take the Home team for the win.

Posted : July 2, 2009 1:31 pm
(@panos1)
Trusted Member

Why add this to every post ? :

every forum shares and copies from each other - This is uneccesary IMO

Posted : July 2, 2009 1:39 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member
Topic starter

The Sports Advisors
1.) cincinnati -125 5* gold key
2.) chicago ws -150 10*high rollers

Posted : July 2, 2009 1:53 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

Dr. Big Daddy

10* White Sox -140

Posted : July 2, 2009 1:54 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Gone to Lunch
See You all Tomorrow

Posted : July 2, 2009 1:59 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

When others take and take and never leave anything behind why should we make it easier for them to take content that I go out and find even if it is just comp plays ?

When everything I post ends up on other forums and we never get anything back in return fuckem I will make it a pain in the ass to just come here day after day and just ride my coat tail.

Posted : July 2, 2009 2:04 pm
(@panos1)
Trusted Member

When others take and take and never leave anything behind why should we make it easier for them to take content that I go out and find even if it is just comp plays ?

When everything I post ends up on other forums and we never get anything back in return fuckem I will make it a pain in the ass to just come here day after day and just ride my coat tail.

Your coat tail ?

You dont think people like GG , Vikes fans , CPAW , do a ton of work that you take from them ?

Im not trying to argue... all forums copy from each other - you know this - you grab a bunch from other forums -- I agree that forums like FBZ just C & P without contributing but people like GG , and the others mentioned above that have busted their ass for years shouldnt have to suffer.

Posted : July 2, 2009 2:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

Your coat tail ?

You dont think people like GG , Vikes fans , CPAW , do a ton of work that you take from them ?

Im not trying to argue... all forums copy from each other - you know this - you grab a bunch from other forums -- I agree that forums like FBZ just C & P without contributing but people like GG , and the others mentioned above that have busted their ass for years shouldnt have to suffer.

GG yes the others no

End of story.

Posted : July 2, 2009 2:47 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

Joe Nelson
Brewers at Cubs
Pick: Brewers +140
The Cubs have been shutout in three of the last nine games and the offense continues to produce at a pathetic clip, posting just a .239 average in the last ten games. These teams have split the last six meetings and last year the road team actually had a significant edge in what is a growing heated rivalry. Chicago is just 2-7 in the nine games overall and Milwaukee has been a much more consistent offensive team despite suffering a shutout loss on Wednesday afternoon. Milwaukee has won consecutive series and the Brewers have hit Ryan Dempster hard this season, scoring nine runs against him over two games. Seth McClung has typically been a reliever this season but he spot started successfully last season and pitched capably in four innings in his first transition start back in the rotation. McClung owns a 3.55 ERA on the season and he will be a tough match-up for the Cubs who are struggling against right-handed pitching. Chicago has now lost seven of last eight games that Dempster has started and he has worse numbers at Wrigley Field. The Brewers have been the better team all season long and now they catch nice underdog value playing just a short trip away.

Posted : July 2, 2009 2:50 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

Betting as a Business

Seattle (Vargas) +1.5 Runs (+120)/ NY Yankees (Sabathia)
Parlay: Seattle (ML) +260 & Over 9 Runs (-115) Risk 0.5/Unit to win 2.87 Units
CC Sabathia is one of the biggest betting flops this season. The Yankees are .500 in his starts (8-8) yet as a team they're 13 games ABOVE .500 (45-32). So with a 1 unit risk on CC's 16 starts, you're a 3.98 unit LOSER (-24.9% of the volume of money put into action!) There is an obvious error in the linemaker's assessment of Sabathia. We believe the cause for this is the same thing that got CC his huge contract in New York: the second half of last season with Milwaukee. In his 7 and a half seasons with Cleveland, Sabathia was 106-71 with a 3.82 ERA and a 1.26 WHIP. In the second half of last season, after being dealt to Milwaukee, CC was 11-2 with a 1.65 ERA and 1.00 WHIP for the Brewers. He was virtually un-hittable. So of course the Yankees had to go out and get him (for a sick amount of money) and what happened? His numbers are right back to his Cleveland days (7-4 3.55 ERA 1.09 WHIP). Don't get us wrong, these a! re solid numbers but Sabathia continues to get priced based on his short Milwaukee stint. Perhaps there was a certain chemistry with the Brewers and perhaps had CC stayed there he would have continued at the same pace. We'll never know... But in the meantime, we'll grab the value when we can. There's a better chance than not that we'll lose a unit here, but not enough to warrant the overall position we're in: we're getting nearly 3.5:1 on our money and can even escape with a slight profit in a 1 run loss. Also realize that with 4 NY runs scored, a Seattle win will cause the game to go over (or pushing the total) which makes our parlay the correct play as we're getting +573 as opposed to +260 on just Seattle to win.
Philadelphia (Happ) +126 / Atlanta (Vazquez) 1 Unit

Posted : July 2, 2009 2:51 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

STU FEINER
WHITE SOX -140 FOR A 100 DIME SELECTION
BUEHRLE HAS BEEN LIGHTS OUT. 7-2 ON THE YEAR AND HIS TEAM HAS WON 11 OF HIS 15 STARTS. HE HAS BEEN VERY STRONG ON THE ROAD WINNING 3 OF 4. LIFETIME HE OWNS K.C. WITH A 19-8 MARK. CHEN'S FIRST OUTING HE LOST AND WILL LOSE AGAIN.

CARDS -135 FOR A 100 DIME SELECTION
WELLEMEYER WILL GET HIS 7TH WIN OF THE YEAR HERE. HIS TEAM HAS WON 9 OF HIS 16 STARTS. HE IS 2-0 LIFETIME AGAINST THE GIANTS. ZITO STRUGGLES AGAINST THE CARDS. HE IS 0-3 LIFETIME AND HAS LOST ALREADY TO THEM THIS YEAR. HE IS ONLY 4-7 THIS YEAR AND HIS LAST 16 INNINGS HE IS PITCHING TO A 6.75 ERA. HE WILL LOSE AGAIN TONIGHT.

Posted : July 2, 2009 2:52 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

Scott Delaney
20 Dime Angels -1½

Posted : July 2, 2009 2:55 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: