34 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Evan Altemus

3 Units NY Mets +119

Yes this is a profile about this baseball selection but bear with me for a second. I have been betting on the World Cup recently but know nothing about it. However, I have been successful doing it because I have been strictly betting with value. What I mean by that is I have been doing things like taking higher totals under and taking the better team on the moneyline or with the PK selection. Anyway, I think the same theory can be successful in baseball betting and is the best way to be profitable in that sport. The Mets are one of the best home teams in baseball, similar to Detroit, but the Tigers struggle on the road. Situationally this is a bad spot for the Tigers because they are coming off of a successful 8-1 home stand against less than stellar teams in the National League in Arizona, Washington, and Pittsburgh. Therefore they are over confident and have to head out on the road against a strong and surging home team. The Mets are coming off of a road trip, but their last series was against the Yankees, so it’s not like they were traveling anyway. Detroit has their star pitcher Justin Verlander taking the mound, but Mets starter Jonathan Niese has been better lately. Essentially this selection has great value because you’re getting a great home team, with a starting pitcher who has surprisingly been better than his star counterpart recently, as well as an overconfident favored opponent playing on the road. Teams coming off of a great home stand usually don’t fare well in their first game on the road anyway. Look for the Mets to get the home win as an underdog.

Posted : June 22, 2010 4:43 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

SEABASS

200 Red Sox
200 Texas RL
100 KC

200 Steam Dodgers

Posted : June 22, 2010 5:11 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member