ASA

3* Royals

Posted : September 1, 2009 3:49 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jack Jones

20* No-Brainer on San Diego Padres -138

The Nationals are horrible on the road this season, coming into tonight's game against the Padres with a 19-47 road record. The Padres aren't great at home, but they are .500 in San Diego, and a bargain at this price against the worst team in baseball. The Nationals don't have a terrible offense, but their pitching, specifically their relief pitching, has been terrible this season. On the road this season the Nationals' bullpen has a 6.02 ERA, a 5-17 record and a save-conversion rate of just 54.5%. That means even if they can get a lead going into the later innings, they are more likely to blow that lead than any other team in baseball. The Padres have won 5 of their last 7 games over all and are hitting .290 as a team and scoring 5.4 runs per game over that stretch. Ride them tonight.

15* on Angels/Mariners Under 9 (-117)

Jump on the under in the Angels/Mariners game on Tuesday night. Ervin Santana has been up and down this year for LA, but has four straight quality starts. The under has hit in eight of his 11 starts against the Mariners. Seattle has been a solid under team all year long and I think that this number is inflated due to the fact that the Angels have great offensive numbers this season. The fact is that they won't score as much in this pitcher-friendly park.

Posted : September 1, 2009 4:36 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Teddy Covers

Royals / A's Over

Posted : September 1, 2009 4:55 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS LOCK

3 Units Angels

3 Units Rangers GM2

Posted : September 1, 2009 4:57 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

INDIAN COWBOY

4 Unit Play. Take Over 162 Atlanta Dream @ LA Sparks

The last time these two teams met, the total was set at 153 .5 in Atlanta. The game closed at 178 as LA was an active 3 point dog and pushed the total over. That will be the same case today as Atlanta will likely be the active 4.5 dog. Atlanta is solid off bounce-backs as this is one of the reasons why this team has surged in the very competitive east. Atlanta comes off back to back tight losses to Detroit and most recently to Seattle in overtime on the road. Tack on their revenge to LA and I expect them to be very competitive today. I also expect LA to continue to play well as they have been putting up quite a bit of points on the board lately including 91 against Connecticut adn 90 against Phoenix. In fact, I believe Atlanta likely wins this game Outright today but we will indirectly take Atlanta by taking the Over - bear in mind that 70% of the public is likely to get buried in this game as well. The Over is 7-0 in the Dream's last 7 road games and the Over is 6-0 when the Dream plays the Western Conference.

Posted : September 1, 2009 4:58 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

LT Profits

Giants/Phillies UNDER 8.5 -120
Athletics -1.5 +150
Diamondbacks/Dodgers UNDER 9 -113

Posted : September 1, 2009 5:06 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

SEABASS

400 * Dodgers over
100* LA Angels
100* Texas GM 2
100* Colorado -1.5

Posted : September 1, 2009 5:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocco Vincintore Guaranteed Selections

PREFERRED PLAYERS CLUB MONEY LINE BASEBALL WINNER

Oakland w/Gonzlez -145

Posted : September 1, 2009 5:14 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Street Rosenthal

*200 Phillies -182
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
I am taking the Phillies for the Home Win tonight. I have severeal nice starter trends against the Giants starter Jonathan Sanches that total 3-21 SU that he will be the losing pitcher tonight. I also have the Giants as 1-13 SU since 2006 on the road when they are off a win in which they came back from a deficit and it is the first game of a series. Finally, I have the Phillies as 19-4 SU since 2007 as a home 140+ favorite after a win and it is the first game of a series. Take the Phillies for the Win.

*300 Los Angeles Angels -142
I am taking the Angels for another Win tonight. I have the Angels as 42-14 SU since 2005 as a favorite after a win in which they left fewer than 10 men on base. I also have the Angels as 16-6 SU since 2004 on the road after shutting out their opponent and it is not the first game of a series. Finally, I have the Mariners as 9-25 SU since 2007 as a Dog after a 5+ run loss.

*300 Oakland Athletics -142
I am taking the A's for the Win tonight. I have the Athletics as 27-7 SU since 2004 as a 140+ favorite after a win in which they had fewer team left on base than their opponent. I also have the Royals as 9-23 SU since 2009 when they are off a loss in which they held the lead. Finally, I have a starter trend against the Royals starter Kyle Davies that is 1-9 SU. Take the Athletics for the win.

*200 New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles OVER 9.5
I think the Yankees and Orioles come out swinging, with lots of runs. I also have the Orioles as 32-11-7 Over as a 140+ dog after a loss in which they drew 1 or fewer walks. I also have the Orioles as 18-5-3 Over as a home dog after a loss in which their opponent left 18+ men on Base. Take the Over 9.5.

*200 Baltimore Orioles +1.5
I am taking the Orioles on the Run line tonight. I think they keep the game close or even win SU. I have a nice starter trend against the Yankees starter A.J. Burnett that says he is 0-8 SU when he starts as the away pitcher and his team left more than 19 on base in his last start. I also have the Orioles as 25-9 SU since 2005 at home after a loss in which they were shut out in the first 6 innings

Posted : September 1, 2009 5:15 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tim Trushel

20* Twins Under

Posted : September 1, 2009 5:31 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del GenioFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
SD Padres

Tony George FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Royals/Athletics Over

Ron Raymond FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
White Sox/Twins Under

Evan Altemus FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Braves/Marlins Under

Nick "BookieKiller" ParsonsFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Oakland A's

Bob BalfeFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Chicago WS

Mike LinebackFOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
LA Dodgers -1.5

Posted : September 1, 2009 5:41 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: