(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Russ Laribee
FOR THE LARGEST SELECTION OF FREE SERVlCE PLAYS VlSlT THESPREAD.COM
Red Sox at Rays
Pick: Rays -1.5
The Rays got a big lift as Evan Longoria smashed a 2 run HR that gave the Rays an extra-frame win against the Red Sox. They will send lefthander David Price to the mound in tonight's game. The Red Sox are not a team built for field turf, as they have struggled to a 12-28 mark in their last 40 played on this surface. The Red Sox are now 0-5 in their last 5 played against a team with a winning record, and just 2-6 in Penny's last 8 road starts. Rays bumped their home dominance vs teams with a winning record to 53-19, and overall now stand at 93-38 in their last 121 at home. They are also 4-0 with Price on the hill vs the AL East. Sox just 1-5 in their last 6 in Tampa. I'm going with Tampa Bay on the runline here.

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wunderdog

Colorado at Philadelphia
3 units Colorado +130

Colorado at Philadelphia
5 units Colorado +1.5 -160

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:13 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence

Top Play Revenge Game!

Pittsburgh

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Teddy Covers

20* Big Ticket Brewers/Dodgers Over

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:24 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del Genio
LOS ANGELES DODGERS

Nick Parsons

Braves/Padres Over

Tony George
LOS ANGELES DODGERS

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:45 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Freddy Wills

Take Marlins -114 4-DIME POD

Some may think I'm taking this because of last nights loss and I'm a little mad the Marlins blew a 4-0 lead in the 8th, but not at all. I really like the pitching match up here today for several reasons.

Let's start with Lanan who relies on pin point control. He had two starts in early April against the Marlins and they hit him hard in the first start and he backed it up with a 6.1 IP 3H 1ER performance but gave up HR in each start. The Marlins are 17-8 in their last 25 road starts vs. LH starters and they will have the confidence of knowing that Lannan had his worst start against him earlier in the year. More importantly for me is the umpire behind the plate that makes this a pitching mismatch. Fieldin Culbreth not known to be finesse pitchers best friends and that is true for Lannan. In Lannan's two starts with Culbreth back there he has a 12.07 ERA over just 8.2 IP. It came in 2 starts in 2008 where Lannan went only 5.2IP giving up 9H and 6ER 3BB's against the Phillies and then 3IP 6H 5ER and 2BB against the Pirates. Look for the Marlins to have a good day especially on revenge here from last night.

VandenHurk will take the mound for the Marlins and has been solid in 3 starts this year going 17 innings iwth a 2.65 ERA. His problem has been his control, but he is off his best start yet against the Braves with 9K's and 1BB in 6IP. Hurk came off the DL earlier in the season after suffering elbow issues from pitching in the WBC and has proven himself in AAA where he had a 4-1 record with a 2.79ERA over 10 starts. Best of all his WHIP 0.97 and a 44:14 K:BB ratio in 51.2 innings pitched. Manager Gonzalez said he has brought his velocity down a bit to sacrifice for control and it has rewarded him. Nationals are 28-66 in their last 94 games vs. a RH starter and the Marlins are still 10-2 in their last 12 trips to Washington. Expect the Marlins to come out swinging when Lannan is forced by Culbreth to throw strikes. That will translate into runs!

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:45 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Seabass

20* Tor
20* TB
20* Minn over
50* Det under
100* CHW
100* SF

100* "steam"- Fl/Wash under

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:51 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mike Lineback

Rockies/Phillies Over

Posted : August 5, 2009 5:59 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Wayne Root

Chairman Nationals
Millionaire Mariners

All Small Plays last 10 days

Posted : August 5, 2009 6:07 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Street Rosenthal

*200 Chicago White Sox -133
Take the White Sox for another win tonight. I have numerous trends in favor of a White Sox win. I have a nice starter trend that says Gavin Floyd is 12-1 SU since 2004 season at Home and a Favorite and he allowed less than 4 walks in his last start. I also have the White Sox as 33-13 SU since 2004 sesaon as a home favorite after a win in which they left fewer than 10 men on base. Finally, I have the Angels as 11-18 SU since 2004 season after a loss in which their starter pitched at least 8 innings. Take the White Sox for the win.

Street Rosenthal
*300 Tampa Bay Rays -140

I love the Rays tonight. I think they will get another win against the Red Sox. I have Red Sox's starting pitcher as 1-15 SU since 2004 season as and Away Dog and line greater than 110. I also have the Red Sox as 0-12 SU since 2006 as a road dog when they are off a loss in which they held the lead and it is not the first game of a series. Finally, I have the Rays as 20-6 SU since 2008 at home after a win in which they used 5+ pitchers. Take the Rays for the win.

Street Rosenthal
*200 Kansas City Royals -103

I look for the Royals to put on a good show tonight vs the Mariners. I have the Mariners as 8-28 SU since 2007 after a win in which they left 18+ men on the base. I also have the Mariners as 6-15 SU since 2008 as a favorite after scoring 6+ runs. Take the Royals for the win..

Posted : August 5, 2009 6:09 pm
(@Chance)
New Member Guest

Street Rosenthal

*200 Chicago White Sox -133
Take the White Sox for another win tonight. I have numerous trends in favor of a White Sox win. I have a nice starter trend that says Gavin Floyd is 12-1 SU since 2004 season at Home and a Favorite and he allowed less than 4 walks in his last start. I also have the White Sox as 33-13 SU since 2004 sesaon as a home favorite after a win in which they left fewer than 10 men on base. Finally, I have the Angels as 11-18 SU since 2004 season after a loss in which their starter pitched at least 8 innings. Take the White Sox for the win.
added:

*300 Tampa Bay
*200 Kansas City

Posted : August 5, 2009 6:12 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

Billy Coleman
Big 5 Unit Play
$$$$$$$$$$$$ Big Winner $$$$$$$$$$$$
5 Boston over

3' Seattle
3 Cubs run line
3 CWS
3 Florida under

NorthCoast Sports Big 5 Unit Plays

Remember Yesterday

Red Means Down the Toilet

Stan Lisowski
5 Units Mets Game of the Year
Stan Lisowski Record in MLB 5 Unit Play over last 5 Years
20 Wins 7 Losses

NorthCoast Sports
NorthCoast Sports
NorthCoast Sports
Pre Season ( Big Whiner last 3 Seasons In RED )
Get there Late Phone Service !!!!

You think this sound bad ???
Marc Lawrence last season
Week 4 Pre Season Game of the Year on Redskins - 7
Week 3 Redskins on the Road Scored 3 Points
Week 4 Redskins Scored 3 Points

Had to look up the Write up
Week 3
Redskins 3
Carolina 47

NARC LOW RANCE Game of the Year
Redskins to Bounce Back
Redskins - 7
Score was
Jaguars 24
Redskins 3

Posted : August 5, 2009 6:15 pm
(@biotrends)
Noble Member

You Have no Idea How I Can't Wait for
Sunday's NFL Game !!!!

Any One want to Bet ???

A ) No Service that has a Game of the Year ???
B ) One Service that has a Game of the Year ???
A ) Two or More Services have a Game of the Year ???

Posted : August 5, 2009 6:28 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: