3 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

JAMIE TURSINI

Rangers at Angels
Pick: Over 9.5

O.Beltre is making his first start, think he gets into trouble. S.Kazmir has been HORRIBLE. At home he's 2-3 with an ERA of 6.84 and a WHIP of 1.64! In night games he's 4-6 with an ERA of 6.23 and a WHIP of 1.71! This should have no trouble reaching double-digits.

Posted : June 30, 2010 1:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS LOCK CLUB

5 Units BJays

4 Units Mets

Posted : June 30, 2010 2:35 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KELSO

10 Units Mariners/Yankees UNDER 8
10 Units W Sox +110
10 Units BJays/Cleve OVER 10
5 Unit Parlay two above

Posted : June 30, 2010 2:35 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

C-Star Sports

5000 Units Texas at LA Angels OVER THE TOTAL
5000 Units Yankees over Seattle
1000 Units Baltimore +110 over Oakland
1000 Units Atlanta /Washington under the total

Posted : June 30, 2010 3:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

Atlanta Braves -1.5

Washington got a rare road win last night against the Braves so tonight I expect Atlanta to be focused and ready to avenge that unexpected loss. Jurrjens has struggled a bit this season but he usually did so when facing respectable oppenents. He is definitely the better pitcher in this matchup. The Braves will win with ease tonight. Take Atlanta -1.5.

Posted : June 30, 2010 3:34 pm
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

Dave Cokin

Matchup: Oakland at Baltimore
Time: 7:05 PM EDT (Wed)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) SHEETS, B vs. (R) MILWOOD, K

Play: Baltimore (ML +111)

The Orioles saw their longest winning streak of the entire season come to a close with the Tuesday loss to the A's. But I'm going to give Baltimore a good chance to right back in the win column tonight. Ben Sheets has been a virtual auto-fade on the road, where he's saddled with an ugly 0-5, 6.95 ledger. On the flip side, Kevin Millwood finally has a little wind in his sails after nailing back to back wins. Oakland is a weak road entry and even though the A's are on their own four-game run right now, I don't see that streak getting extended here. Millwood and the Orioles look like the right side to me and since they're catching plus money at home for this contest, I'll back the Birds to notch the victory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup: Texas at L.A. Angels
Time: 10:05 PM EDT (Wed)
Listed pitchers must go: (R) BELTRE, Omar vs. (L) KAZMIR, S

Play: Texas (ML +115)

Another debut here as Omar Beltre tosses for Texas. Don't be misled by Beltre's 0-5 ledger at Oklahoma City He's pitched a whole lot better than that and has been the victim of some lousy luck. Beltre does not figure to go deep in this game, but I like his chances of stifling the Halos for about five innings, and I'll rely on the Texas bullpen from there. You never know which Scott Kazmir will show up, but I tend to believe the daunting Rangers offense can do some damage here. I'll go for the underdog odds and play the Rangers.

Posted : June 30, 2010 4:57 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Duke's Sports

Boston (-105) for 2 Units **

The Rays are in a downtrend --3-0-- and likely to keep falling here; after all, Garza has struggled in his last three road starts and that doesn't bode well vs a BoSox lineup that is rallying despite a series of injuries to key players. Moreover, TB is a money burning 4-17 on the road with Garza when the total' is set at 9 to 10'; on the other hand, the BoSox are 19-7 with the same 'total" at home with Matsuzaka. And hard to fade Matsuzaka at home when the BoSox are 42-17 at home when he starts.

Posted : June 30, 2010 5:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

King Creole

2* Mariners / Yankees Over 7.5

In Game Two, we'll be looking for a 'higher-than-anticipated' scoring outcome as the Mariners take on the Yankees in Game Two of their series. And with ANGEL HERNANDEZ behind the dish, we're riding a "Man in Blue' that's gone 11-3-2 O/U so far in the 2010 season (10.3 total runs per game). Better still.... Hernandez has gone a PERFECT 7-0-2 O/U in his last 9 games since early May (11.3 RPG). That falls right into line with last year's results, when he went 30-19 O/U overall. And his numbers in American League parks (14-7 O/U) are even stronger. He's also gone 3-1-1 O/U in Mariner games the last 2 years and 3-0-1 O/U in Yankee games. He's already worked one Felix Hernandez start THIS year... and there were 14 runs scored in that game.

With yesterday's Game One going 'OVER the Total'... the series has now gone 7-1 O/U in the last 8 games played in the Big Apple.

For Mariner starter Felix Hernandez, his pitch counts have been alarmingly HIGH as of late. He's gone 105 or MORE pitches in EACH of his last nine starts. And his last three starts have seen 117... 116... and 128 pitches. One has to wonder what's left in the tank... especially against a very disciplined hitting team like the Yankees... who draw a lot of walks and extra baserunners. Not to mention, Hernandez has a career ERA of over 5.00 against the Bronx Bombers in the last 4 seasons.

His counterpart (Javier Vazquez) has an ERA of 5.00 vs the Mariners in the last 3 seasons.... and has gone 4-0 O/U in his last 4 starts when the OU line is 7 to 8.5 runs.

Posted : June 30, 2010 5:19 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Street Rosenthal

*200 Boston Red Sox +100
*200 Kansas City Royals -118
*200 Los Angeles Angels -115

Posted : June 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: