(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
Apr 03 '18, 7:35 PM in 6h
MLB | Nationals vs Braves
Play on: Braves +118 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Tuesday: Atlanta Braves +118

The Washington Nationals are off to a 4-0 start this season. They have picked up right where they left off last year. However, I expect them to suffer their first loss of the season tonight against the Atlanta Braves.

The Braves will be giving the ball to ace Julio Teheran. Teheran dominated the Nationals last season, going 3-0 with a 0.86 ERA in his final three starts against them, allowing just 2 earned runs in 21 innings pitched.

A.J. Cole is the 5th starter for the Nationals. He gave up 9 runs and 10 base runners in 2 innings of a 13-12 win over the Braves in his lone career start against them. Cole sports a 15.75 ERA in two outings against the Nationals in his career. The Braves will get their bats going again after scoring 27 runs in their three-game series with the Phillies.

Teheran is 9-1 (+11.7 units) against the money line vs. an NL team with an on-base percentage of .340 or better in his career. Cole is 0-6 (-9.1 units) as a favorite of -110 or higher over the last two seasons. Bet the Braves Tuesday.

Posted : April 3, 2018 1:33 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dana Lane
Apr 03 '18, 10:35 PM in 9h
NBA | Spurs vs Clippers
Play on: Clippers +2 -115 at MyBookie

Posted : April 3, 2018 1:34 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Andre Ramirez
Apr 03 '18, 9:40 PM in 8h
MLB | LAD vs ARI
Play on: UNDER 7½ -115

MLB 75 DIME GAME

7.5 UNDER

Los Angeles won four out of the previous five H2H meetings, but Arizona was victorious in four out of the last five at Chase Field, and although this will probably be a tight affair, I am giving a slight advantage to the visitors, who recorded three wins in a row on the road in the pre-season. A potential key in this encounter could be the left-handed pitcher Kershaw who is quite talismanic when it comes to duels with Arizona, as the Dodgers are 5-0 in Kershaw’s last five starts vs. Diamondbacks. The over has been the play here, but today the weather is nice, and both pitchers will keep the runs low. I have the Dodgers winning 3-1. Lay the money on the under.

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence
Apr 03 '18, 8:05 PM in 6h
NBA | Warriors vs Thunder
Play on: Thunder -3½ -105 at pinnacle

Play - Oklahoma City Thunder (Game 714).

Edges - Thunder: 8-3 SUATS at home with revenge from a same season loss of 32 or more points… Warriors: 2-4 SU and 0-6 ATS on Tuesdays this season. With the Thunder looking to avenge a 112-80 loss suffered at Golden State in February, the worst loss in this series since at least 1990, we recommend a 1* play on Oklahoma City. Thank you and good luck as always.

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Martin
Apr 03 '18, 8:05 PM in 6h
NBA | Wizards vs Rockets
Play on: Wizards +7½ -108 at 5Dimes

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Washington Wizards +7.5

The Houston Rockets are the top seed in the NBA playoffs. They are having a hard time finding reasons to be motivated over these final couple weeks of the season. They needed a buzzer-beater to top Phoenix 104-103 as 17-point home favorites, and then they lost 83-100 at San Antonio the game after. Mike D’Antoni has been preaching he wants his team sharp, but that’s easier said than done. The Rockets are mentally checked out right now and would be better off resting their players. The Wizards come in fresh and 100% healthy with John Wall back in the lineup. They are trying to fend off the Heat and Bucks for the 6th season in the East. Houston is 7-21 ATS in non-conference home games over the last two seasons. The road team is 7-2 ATS in the last nine meetings. The Wizards are 4-1 ATS in their last five meetings in Houston. Give me the Wizards.

Posted : April 3, 2018 1:35 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sal Michaels
Apr 03 '18, 7:35 PM in 6h
NBA | Hawks vs Heat
Play on: OVER 207 -110

Free Play on Hawks vs Heat over 207 -110

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dustin Hawkins
Apr 03 '18, 8:35 PM in 7h
NBA | Blazers vs Mavs
Play on: UNDER 208½ -110

Free Play on Blazers vs Mavs under 208½ -110

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Info Plays
Apr 03 '18, 9:05 PM in 7h
NBA | Pacers vs Nuggets
Play on: Nuggets -3 -112 at BMaker

1* Free Play on Nuggets -3 -112

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Rickenbach
Apr 03 '18, 7:05 PM in 5h
NHL | Flyers vs Islanders
Play on: Flyers -160 at BMaker

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Game #53 Tuesday Free Pick Philadelphia Flyers Money Line (-) @ New York Islanders @ 7:05 ET - Long-time followers know I rarely lay juice and when I do it is usually not in this range. That said, that is why this not one of my official premium releases. Still it is a situation I certainly like and feel the strong odds of a Flyers win far outweigh the risk factor of laying the price here. Philadelphia is still trying to secure a playoff spot. The Islanders are eliminated and have been fading for a long time. The Isles have lost 8 of their last 10 and 16 of their last 19. The Flyers have won 10 of their last 14 against teams with a losing record. The Islanders have lost 16 of their last 20 games against teams with a winning record. Free Pick PHILADELPHIA

Posted : April 3, 2018 1:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Apr 03 '18, 9:40 PM in 8h
MLB | Dodgers vs Diamondbacks
Play on: Dodgers -156 at betonline

10* FREE MLB PICK (Dodgers -156)

I'll gladly lay the juice and take my chances here with the Dodgers behind the best pitcher in the game in Clayton Kershaw. LA let one get away in the series opener against the Diamondbacks on Monday, as Kenley Jansen failed to protect a 3-run lead in the 9th and the Dodgers went on to lost 7-8 in 15 innings. While both bullpens had to be used early, I think that's a bigger edge for the Dodgers, as there's a good chance we see Kershaw pitch deep into this game. Kershaw allowed just 5 runs over 21 2/3 innings in 3 starts last year against the Diamondbacks, pitching into the 7th inning of all 3 starts. Overall he has a 2.66 ERA in 27 career starts against Arizona. The Dbacks will counter with Zack Godley, who allowed 8 runs on 17 hits in 3 starts against the Dodgers last year and will be facing a LA offense that is red-hot at the plate, racking up 16 runs on 32 hits in their last 2 games. Give me the Dodgers -156!

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer
Apr 03 '18, 7:05 PM in 5h
NBA | Raptors vs Cavs
Play on: Cavs -1 -115 at BMaker

I'm backing the Cavaliers on Tuesday. Cleveland was no match for Toronto in the first meeting earlier this season, but knocked off the Raptors, 132-129 in the most recent meeting on March 21. Kevin Love had already returned and he and LeBron proved to be too much for Toronto. Then again, the Cavs have been too much for most teams of late, winning eight of their last nine SU, while covering seven of their last eight. The Cavs could be short-handed tonight with Kyle Korver and George Hill both listed as questionable. However, we feel this will simply force the healthy Cavaliers to stay focused throughout and pick up any slack. Obviously, if both play, even better. The Raptors have struggled on the defensive end over the last few weeks and they're just 3-4 SU in their last seven, while failing to cover any of their last last eight games. Cleveland enters on a 7-2 spread run at home when facing the Raptors and we'll back them here. The Cavaliers on Tuesday night. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dennis Macklin
Apr 03 '18, 10:05 PM in 8h
NBA | Kings vs Suns
Play on: Kings +1 -108 at pinnacle

DMack's Free Play for Tuesday, April 3, 2018 is on the Sacramento Kings

The teams have split the last six meetings though Sacramento is 7-4 SU and ATS L11 in the series and 3-2 SU and ATS here. Both teams are train wrecks but while the Kings offer some modicum of an effort, the Suns have mailed it in with 15 straight losses, 9 by DDs, and 11 by 8+ points. When you play two bad teams you sometimes need to hold your nose but with the Suns not scoring or playing defense and the Kings catching a point or two here, Sacramento might be worth a look if you need something to play late.

The Mack Attack is now on a 20-8 all sports run and that is no accident. 3-Game NBA Power Pack, NHL Ice Picks and the MLB Play of the Day are all locked and loaded.

Posted : April 3, 2018 1:37 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Mike Lundin
Apr 03 '18, 6:40 PM in 5h
MLB | Cubs vs Reds
Play on: Cubs -166 at betonline

#MLB FREE PICK FROM MIKE LUNDIN

The Chicago Cubs are expected to challenge for the World Series title but are so far just 2-3 on the season following a 1-0 loss to the Cincinnati Reds on Monday. They recorded just two hits in the defeat but I think they'll bounce back in a big way Tuesday night.

The Reds hand the ball to 24 year old left-hander Cody Reed who will make his first start of the season. Reed gave up 20 hits in 12 1/3 innings during spring training and he is 0-3 with a 16.20 ERA in 10 innings (18 runs, 18 hits allowed) in three career starts against the Cubs.

The Cubs turn to Jon Lester who gave up three runs, seven hits and three walks in just 3 1/3 innings against Miami in his season debut. I expect a much more composed performance here. Lester is 5-1 with a 4.27 ERA in 13 career starts against the Reds, including a 2-1 record with a 3.66 ERA in six outings at Great American Ball Park.

Cubs are 11-2 in Lester's last 13 starts vs. Reds who are 0-11 in Reed's last 11 starts overall.

Free pick on Chicago Cubs.

Posted : April 3, 2018 1:37 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: