(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Ness
Apr 04 '18, 7:35 PM in 8h
NBA | Heat vs Hawks
Play on: Hawks +8½ -104 at 5Dimes

1* Free Play Atlanta Hawks (7:30 EST).

This is the second game of a home-and-home set, with the Heat holding on for the 101-98 victory at South Beach last night. Miami earned the victory, but it failed to cover against-the-spread.

While I’m going to stop short in calling for an outright upset here, I do think that the home side will once again keep this one competitive as it looks to punch one into the win column in front of the home town crowd.

Miami averages 103.3 PPG and it concedes 102.7. Hassan Whiteside averages 14.1 points and 11.6 boards per game, while guard Goran Dragic averages 17.4 points, four boards and 4.8 assists per night.

I’ll point out though that the Heat are just 17-22 on the road this year. They’re also just 16-20 ATS as the favorite this season.

Atlanta averages 103.4 PPG and it concedes 108.9. Taurean Prince averages 13.6 points and 4.8 boards per game. Note that the Hawks are 6-2 ATS in their last eight after scoring 100 points or less in their previous contest and I think that recent strong trend continues here.

I think we’ll see a “repeat” from last night, as I expect Atlanta to take this one down to the wire. Consider grabbing the points in this matchup.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : April 4, 2018 11:39 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sal Michaels
Apr 04 '18, 4:07 PM in 4h
MLB | Indians vs Angels
Play on: Angels +140 at MyBookie

Free Play on Angels +140

Posted : April 4, 2018 11:39 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kenny Walker
Apr 04 '18, 7:07 PM in 7h
MLB | White Sox vs Blue Jays
Play on: White Sox +180 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on White Sox

Posted : April 4, 2018 11:40 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Rickenbach
Apr 04 '18, 7:05 PM in 7h
NBA | Mavs vs Magic
Play on: OVER 202½ -110

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NBA Game #505 Wednesday Free Pick OVER the total in Orlando Magic vs Dallas Mavericks @ 7:05 ET - Both these teams have been trending under of late but the Magic have been playing at a fast pace but the shooting has been off. Now, with both Orlando and Dallas off of big wins last night, I look for a high-scoring shootout in a meaningless late season game that has no incentive for either team to play much defense. The over is 5-1 the last 6 times the Mavericks have allowed 108 points or more. The first two games of the month for the Magic have stayed under the total but this is unusual because, after all, Orlando is use to playing meaningless games in April that feature little defense. We're getting line value here as a result and the over went 11-2 in April games for the Magic the past two seasons. Also, after a win by double digits, the over is 6-3 in Orlando's games this season. The Magic also are 4-1 to the over when they allow 85 points or less in a game. Free Pick OVER the total in Orlando

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Apr 04 '18, 6:05 PM in 6h
MLB | Twins vs Pirates
Play on: Twins -100 at pinnacle

10* FREE MLB PICK (Twins -100)

I'll take my chances here with Minnesota handing the Pirates their first loss of the season. Pittsburgh has been one of the early surprises with their 4-0 start, but I'm not buying much into their early success. I think the Pirates hot start has them way overvalued here against a much more talented Twins team, who will have a big edge on the mound in this one with Jake Odorizzi facing off against Ivan Nova. Odorizzi was named Minnesota's opening day starter and didn't disappoint, allowing just 2 hits with 7 strikeouts in 6 scoreless innings. Nova got the nod for Pittsburgh's first game and while the Pirates won the game, he allowed 6 hits and walked 3 in just 5 innings. With the wind blowing strong out to left, I look for the Twins to put up a big number here and cruise to an easy win. Give me Minnesota -100!

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jesse Schule
Apr 04 '18, 7:40 PM in 8h
MLB | Cardinals vs Brewers
Play on: Brewers +117 at BMaker

Cardinals vs Brewers Free Pick April 4, 2018
The Brewers finished first in the Cactus League this spring, and they come into the rubber match of this home series versus St. Louis as winners of four of their first five games this season.

Jhoulys Chacin will toe the slab for the Brewers, and he was not very sharp in his season debut. He allowed four runs on seven hits over just 3 1/3 innings in a no-decision versus his former team (San Diego). He was 9-3 with a 1.79 ERA in 16 home starts last season, and he'll hope to have similar success here as a Brewer at Miller Park.

The Cardinals hand the ball to Carlos Martinez, who was roughed up by the Mets in his season debut. He struggled in Milwaukee last season, going 0-3 with a 6.32 in three starts in Milwaukee.

The Brewers are 9-4 in their last 13 versus St. Louis.

Take MIL.

GL,

Jesse Schule

Posted : April 4, 2018 11:41 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer
Apr 04 '18, 3:40 PM in 4h
MLB | Dodgers vs Diamondbacks
Play on: Dodgers -116 at 5Dimes

I'm backing the L.A. Dodgers on Wednesday afternoon with Wood over Corbin. Arizona won the first two games of the series, but the Dodgers can salvage the final game with Alex Wood, who pitched eight shutout innings on one hit against the Giants in his first start of the season. Wood struck out five and walked none, but didn't get the decision in the 1-0 loss. The left-hander comes off a 16-3 season when he had a 2.72 ERA and opposing hitters batted only .217 against him. Wood was 3-0 against the Diamondbacks allowing six runs in 21 innings. Patrick Corbin gave up two runs on seven hits in 5 2/3 innings against Colorado but Dodgers hitters have a collective .896 OPS against him and he is 0-7 with a 4.93 ERA against Los Angeles the last three seasons. The Dodgers have won nine of Wood's last 12 road starts and 14 of their last 18 road games versus left-handed starters. I'm backing the Dodgers on Wednesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : April 4, 2018 11:41 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: