Clear all

Free Picks: Free Service Plays for Friday, March 17th, 2017

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Free Picks for Friday, March 17th, 2017 from some of the nations best and worst handicappers

Posted : March 13, 2017 9:25 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DAVE COKIN

OKLAHOMA STATE VS MICHIGAN
PLAY: OKLAHOMA STATE +2

There is some +2.5 available on this game, but the consensus number presently is +2, so that’s the line I’ll use for record keeping purposes.

I won’t go into elaborate detail as to what this angle entails, but I’m looking at Michigan as a team I want to play against in its opening round NCAA Tournament game. All I can tell you is that this is one of those handicapping theory plays that I like quite a bit and that has also worked exceedingly well going back somewhere in the neighborhood of 25 years. Not very many plays fit on an annual basis, maybe one or two on average. But when this angle does pop up, it has won at a really outstanding rate.

In any event, the play against for me here is Michigan, which makes Oklahoma State the side I’m taking. Beyond the angle, I see this as a close to dead even matchup, and I have no problem accepting a basket in a game that on paper can go either way. Oklahoma State plus the available points is the play.

Posted : March 13, 2017 9:26 am
Share: