1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MIKE ROSE

BYU at Saint Mary's CA
Play: BYU +7.5

This is a huge game for both of these clubs. BYU’s only shot of making the Dance is winning the WCC Tourney, and it’s won three straight since falling at home to Landale and company. St. Mary’s is currently in, but currently listed as a No. 16 seed and in the play-in game on Lunardi’s mock bracket. Each would do itself a major solid if it were to advance to tomorrow night’s finals. The Gaels swept the season rivalry from the Cougars winning 70-57 as 4.5 point favorites in Provo before handling BYU with ease at home winning 81-68 as 10.5 point chalk. BYU shot dreadfully in both matchups, but enters this tilt in good form having shot 50 percent from the field in two of its last three games. Both meetings with the Gaels were played at St. Mary’s pace, but I expect BYU to turn up the heat in this one and I just don’t see Mary’s being able to win this game by margin in a back and forth affair. Once the Gaels’ bigs tire, it will allow BYU to take full advantage and I expect them to do just that.

Posted : March 6, 2017 4:14 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ben Burns

Washington -240

While this line is admittedly a little steep, it could easily be higher. The Caps are 27-6 at home, the Stars are 8-22 on the road. Dallas gets outscored by an average of 3.6 to 2.4 on the road. Washington outscores teams by a commanding 3.5 to 1.6 margin here at home. While the Stars are 7-19 against winning teams, the Caps are 24-8 against losing teams. Starts are 9-16 against the East, Caps are 14-3 against the West. I'm laying the wood.

Posted : March 6, 2017 5:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Harry Bondi

SAN ANTONIO (-4) over Houston

Spurs are winners of seven in a row while Houston has won eight of its last 10 games.But it’s tough to beat San Antonio at home and while the Spurs have struggled getting over the number against the likes of Indiana and New Orleans lately, they always get up for the NBA Heavyweights. San Antonio is 11-4 ATS their last 15 against team, like Houston, that sport a 60%+ winning percentage and have covered 4 of last 5 at home against Houston. Again tonight!

Posted : March 6, 2017 6:09 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: