1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ANDRE RAMIREZ

Warriors vs. Blazers
Play: Warriors -6

This Warriors team didn't have superstar Kevin Durant and still pounded the struggling Blazers, look for Golden State to do it again on Saturday. This time it's Golden State winning on the road at Portland. The Warriors are 13-3 ATS on the road. I have the Golden State Warriors win and cover ATS 113-103.

Posted : April 22, 2017 12:54 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ANDREW GOLD

Washington at New York
Play: Washington +106

The Nationals are red hot right now winning 5 straight. I'm not going to be stepping in front of them as Gio Gonzalez takes the mound who has been dominate early in the season.

In his first 3 games Gio has an ERA of 1.33. While I know all those were at home I don't believe he is getting the respect he deserves.

I take nothing away from what Degrom has done either this season as he is off to a great start as well, but the Mets have lost 6 of their last 7 games.

Posted : April 22, 2017 12:55 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Real Animal

Portland +6

Portland gave Golden State all they could handle in this arena last year in the post-season plus it was a complete aberration the Blazers only scored 81-points in game #2. I like their chances tonight considering they were 11-3 in this building down the stretch this year and are usually competitive at home in the post-season. "We have to get a win," Portland point guard Damian Lillard said. "You don't want to go into Game 4 down 3-0. That's dangerous territory. We'll feel a lot better if we go into Game 4 down 2-1, looking to tie up the series." "We have a special home-court advantage because of the way our fans operate, but (players from) any team will say they have an advantage at home," Lillard said. "You sleep in your own bed. You're in your comfort zone. You're on your home floor. Your crowd will be behind us. "On the road, when a team hits a few big shots, you have to call a timeout. Now, that's going to be on our side. It creates a certain level of confidence and puts a certain amount of stress on the visiting team." Portland is 9-1 ATS the last two years at home following two or more consecutive road losses. In those 10 games they have outscored their opponent on average by 11.2 points per game. Portland enters tonight having covered 8/9 at home and 5-0 ATS following an ATS defeat.

Posted : April 22, 2017 2:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

OC Dooley

Canadians -115

At most offshore locations it was New York who opened as a home favorite (-120) but there has been a sizeable shift towards Montreal who is coming off consecutive "one goal" losses and are on the brink of being eliminated by the same team for the second time in 3 years. After failing to qualify for the postseason a year ago, it is 2 seasons past since the Canadians were elminated in the playoffs by the Rangers who knocked out star goaltender Carey Price in the first period of the opener so there is a matter of "postseason revenge". For those who have followed the Rangers in 2016/2017 not only has their overall defense been poor (which is why they were reduced to Wild Card status), they have actually played better on the highway. The last 8 times they have HOSTED an opponent with a solid goaltender who on average saves at least 91.5% of shots, the Rangers have struggled with a "1-7" record

Posted : April 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: