48 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jimmy Moore

Oregon +1

Seriously - I know Michigan is having a great tournament run but they are favored over Oregon??? I am not buying it. The Ducks only lost 3 PAC 12 games SU on the season and the PAC 12 is loaded. Michigan has been very good in neutral site games but the Ducks are 7-2 SU in neutral site games so they know how to handle the neutral site as well. Oregon is 5-2-1 ATS against the Big 10 and they have covered 7 of their last 8 Thursday games. Take the Ducks here and go against this line over reaction to Michigan's recent run.

Posted : March 23, 2017 6:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jeffrey James

Gonzaga -3.5

Gotta love Gonzaga here - all the talking heads just love to be negative on the Bulldogs since they play in a lousy conference. They do. But they went 14-0 SU in non-conference games and they have covered 8 of their last 11 against Big 12 teams. The Zags have covered all 3 of their recent meetings with West Virginia and with this game in California look for a big home court advantage for Gonzaga.

Posted : March 23, 2017 6:05 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

OC Dooley

Arizona -7.5

Current Arizona head coach Sean Miller actually spent 5 years in that role with Xavier. In another ironic twist tonight marks the second time that the Wildcats are facing the Muskateers in the NCAA Tournament dating back to 2015 out in the pacific time zone. I will admit that after severe slump Xavier has turned it around having successfully covered the spread in 6 consecutive outings, but the fact remains they do NOT have a full roster without injured star point guard Edmond Sumner along with another guard who exited the squad due to personal reasons. Arizona on the flipside has radically improved since getting back star guard Allonso Trier who missed 19 games due to suspension. This season after successfully covering the spread twice in a three-game span Arizona (8-0 ATS) has been gold in ROAD setups like tonight

Posted : March 23, 2017 8:12 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: