1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DENNIS MACKLIN

Padres vs. Diamondbacks
Play: Diamondbacks -190

Zack Greinke is having his usual quality year at 7-3 with a 3.06 ERA. He is 9-2 with a 1.92 ERA in 18 LT starts against San Diego and has beaten the Friars three straight times back to September last year allowing four earned in 21 innings ... walking five and striking out 24. Snakes 7-4 vs. San Diego this year, 4-1 at home and 22-8 over all in their home games this year.

Posted : June 7, 2017 3:31 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Brad Wilton

Your comp play for Wednesday is to lay the road wood with Golden State, as they inch closer to reclaiming the crown that they let slip away last season against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

There really isn't that much to think about here, as basketball is all about matchups, and with Kyrie Irving dealing with an injured knee, and bench player Iman Schumpert simply out of shape to play extended minutes, not to mention Deron Williams and Kyle Korver lending absolutely no support, the matchups don't look too promising for Cleveland here on Wednesday night - even at home!

Golden State is now a perfect 14-for-14 in games played this postseason, and 12 of the 14 wins have come by double-digits. They have had the answer to anything Cleveland has thrown at them through the first 2 games, and I suspect strongly they will have the answer to anything the Cavaliers try and do tonight too.

Go ahead and lay the points on the road with Golden State here in Game 3.

5* GOLDEN STATE

Posted : June 7, 2017 3:31 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bob Balfe

Cavs +3.5

This is the highest rated series since the late 90’s so obviously the NBA wants this to be a competitive series. We are just a few years removed from a scandal with the refs. I am going to side with what the league and the networks want. With very little defense there is just no way of having any legitimate angle wagering on the only game on the board. I think we see Lebron have his best game and one of the role players will also go for 30 plus points tonight.

Orioles -145

The Orioles are an excellent team at home facing a Pirates team that just can’t hit left handers this season. Wade Miley has been on point in his last few starts and should pitch another gem this evening at home. I am not a big fan of taking teams at this price, but I believe the risk is worth it tonight.

Posted : June 7, 2017 3:35 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Harry Bondi

MINNESOTA (+105) over Seattle

Seattle has been playing well but not when Yovani Gallardo takes the hill. He is 2-6 with a 6.24 ERA overall this season but has been even worse lately losing his last three starts while posting a mind blowing 12.75 ERA! Twins starter Adalberto Mejia has pitched well and allowed two runs or fewer in three of his last five starts. Twins take it!

Posted : June 7, 2017 4:19 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: