RAS

Nevada / Hawaii Over 137.5

Posted : February 14, 2011 6:14 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dr. Bob

2* L.A. Lakers (-4.5) over CHARLOTTE

The Lakers are coming off a loss in Orlando last night but I expect them to bounce back tonight with a solid win. The Lakers apply to a very good 52-14-2 ATS road favorite bounce-back situation and an 80-30-2 ATS bounce-back situation (they’re 7-1 ATS in that angle). My ratings favor the Lakers by 5 ½ points and the Lakers have actually been better this season when Kobe Bryant has been on the bench than when he's in the game - so I don't really care how much he plays (he has the flu). I’ll take L.A. Lakers in a 2-Star Best Bet at -6 points or less and for 3-Stars at -4 or less.

Posted : February 14, 2011 6:52 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence

3 Units Hawaii -4

Posted : February 14, 2011 6:53 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

PPP

Kansas

Portland

Posted : February 14, 2011 7:16 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Alatex

Superplay: Hawks

Posted : February 14, 2011 7:16 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jim Feist

Hawaii

Posted : February 14, 2011 7:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocketman

3* Kansas State +5.5

Kansas State is 12-2 SU at home this year where they are scoring 79.2 points per game and allowing only 62.4 points per game. Wildcats are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600. Wildcats are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Wildcats are 17-8-1 ATS in their last 26 home games. Home team is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.

Posted : February 14, 2011 7:26 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Chip Chirimbes

Blazers at Timberwolves
Pick: Timberwolves +2.5

After losing two straight on the road Portland (29-24) has won three straight including their last two on the road bring their traveling record up to 11-17. Meanwhile, Minnesota (13-41) has dropped two in-a-row including their last home game by 20 points to the 76ers. Although the Trailblazers have dominated the series winning the last 14 they are without Brandon Roy and Marcus Camby and that should be enough for Minnesota to spring a mild upset.

Posted : February 14, 2011 7:27 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony George

Kansas -5.5

No doubt about this one in my mind. K State off a weekend loss and still overrated in my mind. Besides on court issues with Depth, and scoring ability aside from Pullen, off court issues with coach Martin are mounting as well, with 10 scholarship players leaving in 3 years and his antics are wearing thing thin with players and fans, and no doubt some pressure from school officials. Kansas starting to roll and off a huge home win against Iowa State. K State does not match up well here, and Kansas already just blasted K State earlier this season without breaking a sweat winning by 24. K State has won their last 3 home games, but the streak ends here. KU averaging 91 ppg their last 5 and on fire. K State managed 54 point on offense on Saturday. Play 1 Unit on Kansas

Posted : February 14, 2011 7:27 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

O.C. Dooley

2 Units Tennessee State +4

The oddsmakers have made a loud statement by casting red-hot Tennessee Tech as only a 4-point home favorite, especially since they are facing an opponent who has NOT won a game on the road since the 8th day of last month. Tennessee State has actually lost 12 of the past 15 attempts in enemy territory and have "failed" to cover the spread in 5 consecutive outings, so one has to wonder why they are only a slim underdog this evening. One of the reasons is because Tennessee State has a chance to sweep their rivals in a season series for the first time in 5 years tonight. In addition Tennessee State has made bettors a fortune the past three years (13-4 ATS/ROAD) after suffering outright losses 5 times in a 7-game span. Host Tennessee Tech has won 5 of their past 7 outings and lead their conference in average offensive points (75) scored per game. Tech also has Zac Swansey who leads his conference in average assists per game (6.4) while being #2 in the league in average steals (2) per outing. This evening Tennessee Tech is having "blizzard" night where fans show up with blizzard squares to make life rough on the competition. It is unheard of for a team like Tennessee Tech who is on a 6-1 ATS tear being cast as a "short" home favorite against an opponent on an 0-5 ATS skid, so I for one am listening to the oddsmakers regarding this early evening affair from the Ohio Valley Conference

Posted : February 14, 2011 7:31 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: