Executive

250% Nuggets

Posted : March 29, 2010 5:35 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del Genio

Dallas -5

Two struggling Western Conference contenders, not only SU, but particularly ATS, meet in Dallas tonight when the Mavs host the Nuggets and the situation could not be worse for visiting Denver. This will be the fifth road game in seven days for the Nuggets and so far this swing has been a disaster for the club. They've lost three of four (and four of five overall), including 103-97 in Orlando last night as the team allowed the Magic to shoot 52.5% for the game. It also extended the Nuggets' streak of games without an ATS win to eight straight games (0-7-1 ATS). This despite Magic F Vince Carter leaving the game with a sprained toe. Take note that Denver's only recent win, which came Friday at Toronto, was by just a single-point and required a Carmello Anthony jumper at the buzzer. Check this system out: Underdogs of 3.5 to 9.5 points, playing in the second night of back to backs are just 25-57 ATS the last five NBA seasons, provided both teams involved have a win percentage of .600 and .750. Dallas has major revenge here for a 127-91 loss in Denver last month, which dropped them to 2-12 ATS L14 meetings with the Nuggets, a stretch that includes an 0-6 ATS mark at home. Kenyon Martin has sat out the last 13 games for Denver due to a knee injury and backup PG Ty Lawson has also missed time. The loss of Martin is key on the defensive end and we expect Dirk Nowitzki to break out of his recent scoring slump considering he averaged 34.4 PPG on better than 53% shooting in last year's playoff series. Perhaps the most critical loss for the Nuggets is that of head coach George Karl, who is dealing with cancer treatment, which unfortunately has coincided with the team's recent slump. The team is clearly not responding to interim HC Adrian Dantley. Take Dallas.

Posted : March 29, 2010 5:55 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

TIM TRUSHEL

20* Dallas Under

Posted : March 29, 2010 6:13 pm
(@samdash)

Craig Davis

30 Dime Winner #4 in a Row on the Denver Nuggets plus the poinds at Dallas in the NBA

NUGGETS - I have a feeling everyone in the world is going to be on Dallas tonight, just like Baylor yesterday, and when that happens, the other side usually covers. I don't think tonight's game is any different.

I'm guessing the percentages don't exactly back up that particular theorem.

Posted : March 30, 2010 12:35 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Craig Davis

30 Dime Winner #4 in a Row on the Denver Nuggets plus the poinds at Dallas in the NBA

NUGGETS - I have a feeling everyone in the world is going to be on Dallas tonight, just like Baylor yesterday, and when that happens, the other side usually covers. I don't think tonight's game is any different.

I'm guessing the percentages don't exactly back up that particular theorem.

It usually does make great fade material when the world is on one side of a game but I would say the opinion on that game was about 50/50 or so.

Posted : March 30, 2010 7:39 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: