75 Dime- Troy

30 Dime- St Marys

Posted : March 8, 2010 2:51 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons

William & Mary/Old Dominion 117.5

For a number of different reasons I feel the value in this particular contest is on the "under"

William + Mary will have to beat the Old Dominion Monarchs to claim their first ever Colonial Athletic Association Tournament title; they advanced to the title game with a 47-45 victory over Northeastern yesterday.

Keep in mind though that the Tribe has seen the total go "under" the posted number in 14 of 20 against conference opponents and in 8 of 10 vs. good defensive teams that allow 64 points or less per contest.

On the other side of the court: Old Dominion had a first round bye and then took care of business against Towson, but had a tougher time against VCU, eventually holding on for the 73-69 OT win.

The Monarchs have seen the total go "under" the posted number in 10 of 17 games when playing against a team with a winning record; meaning they "step up" their play on the defensive end when faced with stiff competition.

Bottom line: Not one player finished in double figures for William & Mary, as the team shot just 37.0 percent from the floor in its last one, and I expect the shooting woes to continue this evening; I expect Old Dominion to control the tempo of this game and to create offense through its defense; when taking all of the above into account, the sharp money in this one is indeed on the "under".

6* COLONIAL "TOTAL PUNI$HER" UNDER

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocketman

Dallas +255

Dallas is 42-21 since 1996 in a road game when the total is 6 or more. Dallas is 144-86 since 1996 after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game. Dallas is 4-0 this year after 3 or more consecutive losses. Dallas is 12-4 SU and ATS overall vs Washington since 1996. Stars are 6-2 in their last 8 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game. Capitals are 11-24 in their last 35 vs. Pacific. We'll play Dallas for 4 units tonight!

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence

Dallas -7

The Mavericks will look to extend their 11-game win streak when they meet the Timberwolves in Minnesota this evening knowing the visiting team in Dallas' games is 43-21 ATS this season. Better yet, the visiting team in this series is 15-0 ATS since 2005. With the Wolves riding an 0-7 SU and ATS losing skein at home in this series and the Mavs an eye-popping 25-1 ATS in their last 26 SU wins as a road favorite, we can look only one way in this one-way series here tonight. We recommend a 3-unit play on Dallas.

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:04 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Lenny Del Genio

10* NBA Total of the Day

Atlanta/New York Under 210.5

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:05 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BOB BALFE

Warriors +6.5 over Hornets

St. Mary's +4 over Gonzaga

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:06 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MATT MOORE

Spurs/Cavs Under 193.5

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:07 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ron Raymond

Spurs/Cavaliers Under 193.5

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:16 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Something came up guys and I have to take off and doubt if I will be back before the first games go off,sorry.

Don't be afraid to post what you see except no pregame guys like vegas runner and nobody from Doc's site.

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:20 pm
(@ruddog)

Something came up guys and I have to take off and doubt if I will be back before the first games go off,sorry.

Don't be afraid to post what you see except no pregame guys like vegas runner and nobody from Doc's site.

why not ?

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:35 pm
(@tburt10)
Eminent Member

CRAIG DAVIS
Monday's Lineup

20 Dime – SIENA
10 Dime – NETS

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:41 pm
(@tburt10)
Eminent Member

CHRIS JORDAN
One Winner Tonight ...

VALUE CHALK WINNER

400♦ NEW ORLEANS HORNETS

New Orleans - The Hornets have plenty of hope they can climb back into the playoff picture, and if they're going to do it, it'll take games like tonight to elevate the confidence level.

I know New Orleans has lost four straight, but they've come against Memphis, Dallas and San Antonio twice. The last time it won was against defending Eastern Conference champion Orlando, which just knocked off the defending NBA champion Lakers yesterday.

And this is the perfect opponent to right the ship against, as Golden State will be playing its fifth straight road game over the past seven days. It's a trip that has spanned Miami, Orlando, Atlanta and Charlotte - all losses. The Warriors are 1-18 on the road since Dec. 11.

After this game, the Hornets will be traveling for six of seven with the lone home contest coming against Northwest Division-leading Denver. New Orleans will also face only seven teams with losing records in its final 19 games. Point is - the Hornets have to win these ball games against cupcakes if they're going to make a run at the postseason.

Checking the series numbers, it's clear which way to go, as the Hornets have won the last two meetings and five of the last seven; the home team has won three of the last four, with the lone visitor winning was the Hornets on Jan. 27 in Oakland, 123-110.

I know the Warriors are one of the league’s highest-scoring teams with an average of 106.8 points per game, but they're going to be too tired for this one.

I'm laying the chalk with no problem in this one.

BOUGHT,PAID AND CONFIRMED-----------------GL GUYS

Posted : March 8, 2010 3:49 pm
 ugk
(@ugk)
Estimable Member

KARL GARRET
11-3 (79%) +140 units

20* 512 Old Dominion -8.5
10* 518 Gonzaga -4

Posted : March 8, 2010 5:40 pm
Page 2 / 4
Share: