Posted : January 23, 2010 8:10 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MR EAST

NCAAB SATURDAY SYSTEM SIZZLER 82-32 ATS 72%

BUTLER @ ILLINOIS CHICAGO
3 UNITS: ILL CHICAGO +14.5

The Butler Bulldogs are an NCAA Tournament bound team, but they have really had trouble away from home stretching out the score. They have played 11 games at neutral sites, or on the road, and they have just one win by more than 13 points, and have often struggled. The Flames are certainly not in their league, but with an inflated pointspread, they most certainly are. The Flames have suffered just 1 double-digit loss at home all year, and when your the top team, you have a target on your back, and you know you'll get your opponents "A" game. The Flames are part of a very dynamic system, that shows teams off a loss as a favorite and playing with 1 or less days rest are 82-32 ATS or get the money 72% of the time. Flames also 23-11 ATS in their last 34 following an ATS loss. I'll go with Illinois Chicago in this one.

Posted : January 23, 2010 8:25 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BRANDON LANG

15 DIME - CONNECTICUT HUSKIES - Love UConn in this spot here.

After getting to # 1 in the country, the Texas Longhorns fell flat on their face at Kansas State getting upset on Monday night.

Now on the big stage again on National TV against Big East power Uconn, the linesmaker has installed them as the slight favorite as I type this.

UConn is without head coach Jim Calhoun, and have lost 3 of their last 4 SU to the likes of Michigan, Pitt, and Georgetown.

But they are catching a Texas team which has to be flat, playing out of conference, on the road where they have gone 0-4 ATS.

In their last 11 road games against a team with a winning record this Longhorn team is 1-9-1 ATS.

Dig further you will see a dismal 2-6 ATS run versus the Big East and 1-6-1 ATS last 8 as a road favorite.

With exception of going off as a 1 point dog to Kansas State, Texas has been favored in their other 15 lined games by 8 points or more.

Now all of a sudden they are laying just 2? Can you say trap number? I can.

UConn is 7-1 at home this year and have covered 8 of their last 11 as an underdog, and this is good value with them catching points at home.

I really think Uconn will play just a bit looser under coach Blaney, and I will side with the home dog catching Texas in a flat spot here on Saturday.

FREE SELECTION - ARIZONA WILDCATS

Posted : January 23, 2010 8:26 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS LOCK

15 Units Arkansas +16
8 Units Detroit +1
7 Units Clemson +1
5 Units Central FLA +4
5 Units Georgia +6
5 Units Iowa St. +11

Posted : January 23, 2010 9:07 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ANTHONY REDD

40 Dime - Ohio State
10 Dime - Purdue
10 Dime - Houston

Posted : January 23, 2010 9:08 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KIKKI SPORTS

Ohio St

Posted : January 23, 2010 9:47 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mike Lineback

4* Orlando Magic -1

4* Oklahoma City Thunder/Cleveland Cavaliers UNDER 189

4* Phoenix Suns -11

4* Golden State Warriors/Phoenix Suns UNDER 233.5

Posted : January 23, 2010 9:59 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Underground Sports Connection

100* West Virginia -6

Posted : January 23, 2010 10:12 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

RAS

2 Units George Mason -6

Gonzaga -20.5

UC Davis +12.5

Posted : January 23, 2010 10:52 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Savannah Sports

4* Phoenix Over 233.5

Eric Degarde

3* Detroit Under 184
2* Charlotte +1

2* Minnesota -2

Posted : January 23, 2010 10:54 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

WAYNE ROOT

Vegas Legend - Iowa St
Millionaire - Missouri
Billionaire - Minnesota Univ
No Limit Game of the Month - San Diego St

Posted : January 23, 2010 10:54 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rex Rodgers

5* NJ Devils -125 GOM

3* Boston Bruins -135

Posted : January 23, 2010 11:04 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony George

Texas -3

While U Conn is formidable at home, they have played 3 good teams out their 4 games and lost them all against good teams. Texas off a rough loss at Kansas State on the road in the Big 12, I just do not see the #1 team in the USA losing back to back. Texas scored 23 points less on offense than their season average in the K State game and I look for them to come out, push the pace, run the floor, get open looks on the post as well and work the baseline here. U Conn only shooting 29% their last 5 games from 3 point range, do not see them keeping pace. Play 1 Unit on Texas.

Posted : January 23, 2010 11:05 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ben Burns

Michigan State at Minnesota
Prediction: Minnesota

I haven't played on the Gophers since they beat Butler several weeks ago. At the time, I stated that I thought this team had a chance for a strong season. They came through for me vs. the Bulldogs and I feel this will be a good spot to back them again. The Spartans bring a lofty ranking and a seven game winning streak to the table. However, they haven't been that impressive lately. They had some trouble with these same Gophers three games ago and since then have gone 0-2 ATS. While Izzo always has a good squad, this year's team has padded its record by playing the majority of its games at East Lansing. The Spartans have played just five true road games, going 3-2. After struggling to put away Iowa last game (led by 19 in 2nd half and watched Iowa pull within 3) forward Draymond Green had this to say: "I'm starting to get concerned. We play six of our next eight on the road. … If we play like that, we're going to lose." Note that the Spartans are 3-7 ATS vs. winning teams and 0-2 ATS when listed as underdogs. The Gophers are off back to back road losses, including one to these same Spartans. As mentioned, that was at Michigan State though. They've been an entirely different team here at home. In fact, they're a perfect 10-0 in home games, holding opposing teams to just 57.8 points and 36.2 percent shooting. The Gophers, who are a profitable 7-2 ATS in their home lined games, gave the Spartans all they could handle at East Lansing. Playing at home, I expect them to find a way to avenge that loss and earn a rare victory in the series. 9* Minnesota

Posted : January 23, 2010 11:06 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

CHRIS JORDAN

BIG EAST GAME OF THE YEAR

600♦ VILLANOVA WILDCATS
200♦ TEXAS LONGHORNS
200♦ STANFORD CARDINAL

Villanova Wildcats - Villanova is showing everyone how balanced it is, and though the Johnnies are 9-2 at home this season, and are holding opponents to 59.9 points per game, I like the No. 4 team in the nation to rout the home team.

I know St. Johns is better than Rutgers, so this won’t be as easy, but Villanova was highly impressive in using a 10-man rotation to crush the Scarlet Knights, 94-68, on Wednesday night. The Wildcats are 6-0 in Big East action for the first time since 1982-83, when they advanced to the Elite Eight. As the lone undefeated team in Big East play, I don’t think Jay Wright’s bunch is through just yet.

While Scottie Reynolds is always a threat, check it: in the six games Reynolds has been held to less than 15, Villanova has dominated foes by an average of 21.7 points. No doubt about it, this is a team that has the depth and that can score from numbers one through 10.

Checking the betting numbers, the Wildcats have covered seven of the last 10 meetings with St. Johns, who is on a 2-5 ATS skid when hosting teams with a winning road record. Villanova is on a bevy of additional spread streaks of 4-0 on the road, 11-5 when visiting teams with a winning home record, 6-1 off a straight-up win, 6-1 in Big East play, 11-4 on Saturdays and 16-5 overall.

Lay the chalk with ‘Nova.

Texas Longhorns - Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun is on a medical leave of absence, strongly advised by doctors to just get away from anything job related for a while. And while it’s true the Huskies dismantled St. John’s, 75-59, Wednesday night sans their beloved coach, this is the No. 1 team in the nation. A pissed off No. 1 team that is in off its first loss this season, after Kansas State scored the upset earlier this week. Trust me, Calhoun’s absence tip the scales toward Rick Barnes when it comes to who has the coaching edge.

I’m not sure if the ‘Horns were looking ahead, or if K-State is that good, but I can tell you right now I am convinced Texas has enough talent to play with anybody and to beat anybody at any arenas.

Texas’ freshmen are among the most talented in the nation and present depth most coaches can only dream about. Mix that in with the senior leadership, and the Huskies are in deep trouble against one of the most balanced teams in the country.

Though Texas rides in on a 2-6 ATS slide against Big East opponents, the Longhorns are on spread streaks of 4-1 after a straight-up loss and 9-3 in non-conference action. Meanwhile, the Huskies have lost five of six to the books in non-conference play.

Though it already has a loss to this week, the Longhorns are looking to save face and will take advantage of the Huskies, who will be missing their coach today.

Stanford Cardinal - Stanford won’t have any problem nabbing its second straight Pac-10 home sweep when Oregon rolls into town tonight. There’s plenty of motivation, believe me as a win puts the Cardinal back above the .500 mark for the fourth time this year, while a little help from some other Pac 10 team could vault Stanford into a tie for first place in the conference standings.

Off a defensive-minded 59-35 rout of Oregon State on Thursday night, Stanford will carry that momentum into this game, as the Cardinal will not play at home again until Feb. 11. The Cardinal is catching the Ducks at the right time, as they’ve lost four straight since sweeping the Pac 10 schools out of Washington on the opening weekend of league play.

The Cardinal has won seven of the last 10 meetings overall. The two schools split last year's series with wins on their home courts, as Stanford won easily 77-55 at Maples Pavilion before Oregon won 68-60 in Eugene. Oregon has lost 23 consecutive games at Maples.

Looking deeper inside the betting numbers, the Ducks are mired in ATS slides of 2-8 on the road, 7-19 versus Pac 10 foes and 6-21 after a straight-up loss. Conversely, Stanford is a cash cow at home, having covered 21 of its last 30 in Palo Alto. Inside the series, the home team has covered five in a row, the favorite has cashed in four of the last five meetings and Stanford has covered five of the last seven overall.

Easy Pac 10 winner here, as the Cardinal gets it done.

Posted : January 23, 2010 11:14 am
Page 1 / 5
Share: