Millionaire GOY - Washington
Vegas Legend - Miss State

Posted : March 13, 2010 12:49 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Al DeMarco

15 Dime Dallas Mavericks

Dallas is coming off a miserable performance Thursday at home against New Jersey, and the player who struggled most in that game was Dirk Nowitzki. The Mavs won 96-87, but had to rally from 18 down against the league's worst team.(., And Nowitzki, who had averaged 27.8 points in the previous 13 games, scored just 12 on 3-for-16 shooting from the field. Yet the team's miserable performance - and especially Dirk's - is the exact reason I love them laying the 12 or 13 points tonight against visiting New York.

Why? Two reasons: First, after such a poor effort, I expect Dallas - and especially Dirk - to come out fired up and aggressive on defense in this contest against a New York squad playing its third road game in four nights. And with the Mavs idle until Wednesday after this one, look for them to let it all hang out against the defenseless Knicks. Second reason: The Mavericks - and Dirk - have owned the visitors. A 15-1 series run, including eight straight wins, versus the Knicks with the last one the biggest in franchise history, a 128-78 blowout at the Garden on January 24. And that streak includes nine consecutive home wins since 1999, a stretch in which New York has averaged just 88.3 points. As for Dirk, he's averaged 26.5 points on 50.2% shooting in his last 14 versus New York.

The Knicks are coming off a 119-112 loss at Memphis Friday, but don't let the final score fool you. They were down by as many as 29 point in the second half before an aborted rally in garbage time.

Dallas can break a tie with Cleveland for the season's longest winning streak at 14 games with a win tonight. And it will be of the blowout variety as the Mavericks coast to a 17 point triumph.

Posted : March 13, 2010 12:51 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony Taylor

3* Illinois
3* Illinois/OSU Over 128
3* Duke -11.5
3* Utah St -9.5

Posted : March 13, 2010 12:52 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sports Unlimited

10* West Virginia
5* Georgia Tech
4* Rhode Island

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Will Cover

4* Georgetown +1.5

3* Ohio pk

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:06 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

PPP

5* Temple

4* Ohio St, Geo Tech, Cal
3* Kansas, W Virginia

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:08 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Marty Otto

Kansas State +6

San Diego State +5

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

MR EAST

SATURDAY BIG-10 POWER PLAY

ILLINOIS / OHIO ST.
3 UNITS UNDER 127

I have been impatiently waiting for the conference championship rounds to begin. I have put tons of hours into research, and have fine tuned systems with every single game played in this round by conference, by pointspread, by total, and more. What I have discovered is utilizing this method, in what I call "cluster wagering", there is a great opportunity to cash a myriad of games over the two week period. All systems are based on 6 years of research, and there are many. Some will no perform, but many will, which is the beauty of cluster wagering. I have been highly successful at doing this in bracketbuster for the last 4 years, and the conference championship rounds the last 2, but have dramatically improved upon this. I will rate the plays from #1 to #last, for clients that just want the cream of the crop, but I suggest to play them all. UNDER gets the call.

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:25 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Youngstown Connection

Vandy -1.5

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:26 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocketman

SAN ANTONIO SPURS -12.5

LA Clippers are 94-134 ATS in all games the past 3 years. LA Clippers are 33-60 ATS last 3 years in 2nd half of the season. LA Clippers are 16-33 ATS last 3 years and 2-11 ATS this year against Southwest Division opponents. LA Clippers are 148-206 ATS since 1996 and 38-60 ATS last 3 years after allowing 105 points or more. LA Clippers are 42-73 ATS last 3 years when playing against a team with a winning record. LA Clippers are 11-24 ATS this year against good offensive teams scoring 99 points per game or more. LA Clippers are 18-37 ATS last 3 years and 3-11 ATS this year against good offensive teams in the 2nd half of the season. LA Clippers are allowing 104.5 points per game on the road this season. San Antonio is 23-3 SU and 17-7 ATS at home vs LA Clippers since 1996. We'll play San Antonio for 3 units tonight!

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:30 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons

10* New Jersey/Houston Under 200

For a number of different reasons I believe the value in this contest is on the "under"

The Nets have lost three in a row and continue to struggle mightily. They are on pace for matching the worst overall record in NBA history.

New Jersey is coming off a hard-fought, but once again fruitless loss to Oklahoma City last night and I expect this team to be gassed tonight.

On the other side of the court: Houston will have Trevor Ariza, Kyle Lowry and David Anderson back in the line-up tonight.

Rick Adelman will have his hands full juggling the lines, so I expect this team to have some "gelling" issues this evening.

As a result, I expect the Rockets to create offense through their defense.

Keep in mind that the total has gone "under" the number in four of Houston's last six at the Toyota Center.

Bottom line: It also has to be pointed out that the total has gone "under" the number in five of these teams last seven played in Houston.

No need to over analyze this one; New Jersey expended a lot of energy last night; Houston will be tinkering with its lines; when taking all of the above factors into consideration, I believe the sharp money in this one is indeed on the "under".

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:33 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony George

Vanderbilt -1

Cheap price for the better team. I doubt Miss. State shoots 57% from the floor and 50% from betyond the arc. Vandy holds a buig rebounding edge, better guard play overall, and a lot better free throw average coming in here. Vandy scoring 80 ppg their last 5 games, 43% from 3 point land and 85% from the free throw stripe and have a win over the Bulldogs already this season. Like trhe Dores in this one, close to home. Play 1.5 Units on Vandy!

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:34 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence

Memphis +2.5

The Grizzlies and Nuggets square off in Memphis this evening in a showdown of two teams both battling for playoff spots in the Western Conference race. The Grizzlies have fared well in non-division games against unrested opposition, going 7-3 SU and 8-2 ATS. They have also been money at home in this series when Denver arrives without rest, going 5-1 SU and 6-10 ATS as favorites or dogs of less than eight points. With the Nuggets in off a game at New Orleans Friday night, and currently 0-15 ATS this season on the road as a favorite or dog of two or less points against .300 or greater opponents, look for the Grizzlies to continue their winning ways here tonight. We recommend a 3-unit play on Memphis.

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:35 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mike Lineback

Orlando -11.5

Washington playing rare back-to-back-to-back due to snow cancelled game vs. Orlando. Yes, Wizards are playing on three consecutive nights, with travel, to and from Detroit the L2 days. Compounding matters for the Wiz, they are a young team in a losing funk (lost 6 straight, 8/9). Hence, have hard time, envisioning a spirited effort vs. Orlando. Not to mention, they will be mentally & physically exhausted!!!! On flip side, Magic are well rested, winning L2 vs. Bulls & Clippers easily (by 29 & 26 pts), and playing only every other day since 3/1 & playing three straight at home. Plus, Orlando, playing with double-revenge, however, vs. pre-trade Wizards. Nevertheless, Magic win big with a deep & talented roster.

Posted : March 13, 2010 1:35 pm
Page 4 / 6
Share: