Niagara -1

Troy -4.5

Posted : March 7, 2010 11:38 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

BRANDON LANG

5 DIME - NC STATE WOLFPACK

Like what I have seen from NC State the last few games.

Yes, they come off a 12 point loss at Virginia Tech but it was their effort in the 2 games prior that puts me on them today.$ I'm talking about a 14 point home win over Wake Forest, and a 71-66 win at Miami as a 7 point dog.

This is the first meeting between these 2 this year and considering the 4-6 road mark of BC, the home team is the play.

The Eagles come off the 13 point home win over Virginia, but on the road in ACC play they are 1-6 SU and with this line being as low as it is, the winner probably covers.

That winner is going to be N.C. State.

You add the fact the series favorite is 4-0 ATS last 4, and N.C. State 11-4 ATS their last 15 following an ATS loss and it's all Wolfpack here on Sunday.

Hometeam rolls.

FREE PICK - LOS ANGELES LAKERS

Posted : March 7, 2010 11:47 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

King Creole

2* Troy -4.5

South Alabama was one of the 2 Sunbelt teams that we rode to victory in our 2-0 Parlay last night. The #9 Tourney Seed had a wire-to-wire outright dog win over Florida-Atlantic. We're gonna get off 'em on Sunday and turn the tables. Underdogs may have ruled in the Opening Round of the Sunbelt Tourney... but that's NOT the case in today's round. We'll gladly lay the points with the #1 SEED Trojans of Troy... who ended the regular season on a 5-0 SU run in their last 5 games... and 8-1 SU in their last 9.

In this round of this Tournament, the FAVORITES rule....
27-15-1 ATS: All SUNBELT favorites in the FIRST Round (TROY). For 'tighteners', take your pick:
15-3 ATS vs any opponent off BB SU wins (S Alabama)... and 8-1 ATS as favs of > 4 points...
or
a PERFECT 10-0 ATS for First-Round FAVS that finished the season off BB road games (TROY).

This is also a Tournament in which #1 SEEDS flex their muscle....
26-13 ATS: All SUNBELT #1 Seeds (TROY). These teams are 20-7 ATS vs any opponent off BB SU wins (S Alabama).... 13-3 ATS as favs of > 4 points... and 7-1 ATS when playing off a SU and ATS win (TROY).

As mentioned above, the TROJANS close out the season on a 5-game winning streak...
5-0 ATS: All SUNBELT Conference Tourney teams playing on a 5-game or more winning streak... in the Opening Round or the First Round (TROY).

Playing off a DOG win in the Opening Round signals a 'play AGAINST' call in the next round.
7-16 ATS: All SUNBELT Tourney teams playing off a Tourney UNDERDOG win (S Alabama). These teams have gone 1-8 ATS in the last 4 years... and a PERFECT 0-6 ATS in the last 3 years.

Now, let's pull back and take a look at ALL Conference Tourneys.

10-2 ATS since 2002: ALL Conference Tourney 1ST ROUND favorites of 4 > points playing off a SU underdog win (TROY)... versus an opponent also off a SU underdog win (S Alabama). These favorites have gone a PERFECT 5- 0ATS versus a #9 or worse seed (like S Alabama).

0-5 ATS last 4 years: ALL Conference Tourney 1ST ROUND Underdogs of 20 points (check line) playing off a SU Tournament Underdog win... and a SU regular season Underdog win (S Alabama). In the last 5 season, the bubble has burst for these multiple-DOG win teams (1-9 ATS).

Posted : March 7, 2010 11:48 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS Financial

4 Units Florida +11.5

3 Units Northeastern -4.5

Posted : March 7, 2010 11:49 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Alatex

Florida

Posted : March 7, 2010 11:49 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jim Feist

20* Hi Roller Blazers/Nuggets Over

Normally when we think of the Portland Trailblazers we think "defense." I don't think the word "OVER" comes first to mind. But surprisingly this team has some good over spots and today is one of them. I'm going with the OVER here. First, the Blazers have been a good over bet on the road as the last three road games have gone OVER and nine of the last 11 away contest have gone OVER. And what kind of surprised me even more than that was the fact that Portland has scored over 100 points in each of its last nine away games. Second, we couple this road scoring binge with the fact that the Denver Nuggets are the 22nd ranked scoring defense in the league. The Nuggets allow an average of 102.56 ppg overall this season. Thirdly, we toss in a Denver offense that has gone OVER the total in four straight home games and 10 of its last 13 home games. The Nuggets have the second ranked scoring offense in the league and the top rated scoring offense at home (112.22 ppg). All in all, this game shapes up as a good old fashioned shoot out. I'll take the OVER here as one of my red-hot Hi Roller totals and look for at least 210 or more in this one.

Posted : March 7, 2010 11:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Craig Davis

100 Dime – LAKERS

LAKERS - The Orlando Magic catch the Los Angeles Lakers at exactly the wrong time as the Lake-show has dropped its last two road games (at Miami and at Charlotte) and I have no doubts they will come into this game today with intense focus. With each game they lose, the Dallas Mavericks and Denver Nuggets (who seem to keep winning) creep closer and closer to the top overall seed in the Western Conference.

Los Angeles dropped a 114-111 overtime decision to Miami and followed that up two days later with a blowout loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Taking nothing away from the 'Cats, they clearly didn't get Los Angeles' best effort as it was obvious they were looking ahead to today's matchup with Orlando... a rematch of an earlier meeting in Southern California and last year's NBA Finals.

The Lakers won the previous meeting with Orlando by 6, and that was in a game in which Kobe Bryant hit just 4 of 19 from the field, scoring just 11 points that day. Imagine tonight, then, that if other reserves helped the Lakers to a 6 point home win, I can't imagine how many points the Lakers are going to score now that Kobe is back and healthy. Bryant averages over 25 PPG and is starting to get more involved with his assists and rebounds. Bryant is a complete player and as good as any player Orlando has seen all season... and when he feels like he owes a team something, he usually delivers.

Yes, I'm aware that the Lakers don't have the same type of success on the road that they do at home, and although this game couldn't necessarily be considered a "must win" for L.A., this is as close as it gets... whether it's on the road or not. And consider this --- the Lakers HAVE NOT lost three games in a row all season. That's right, not once has this group of veterans dropped three consecutive games no matter where they played and I don't see it happening today.

In fact, only two other times this season have the Lakers dropped back-to-back games, and both times they came back in the third game with a double digit win against a team from the Eastern Conference.

And in case you're counting, the underdog has covered 10 of the last 12 meetings between these two, with one push for a 10-1-1 ATS record over the past five years. I don't know about you, but it's hard NOT to take the Lakers when they are getting points. As a dog this season the Lakers are .500, but they usually win the game when they cover the number. I don't think they'll only stay within the 2 1/2 or 3-point line, I think they'll win the game SU.

The Magic might come into this game a little too overconfident, having won four in a row and six of their last seven games to keep their lead in the Southeast Division. But I'm quite certain that doesn't bother the Lakers much as they have played teams like the Mavericks four times, the Celtics twice and the Cavs twice... and having beaten the doors off Orlando, it's the Lakers (and not Orlando) who should have confidence.

The Lakers have covered the last four vs. Orlando (with one push) and have covered the last three games played in Orlando, twice winning those games SU, and they've covered six of their last seven vs. the Magic. Also, if you believe in this sort of thing, the Lakers are 6-1-2 ATS in their last nine games on Sunday. Take it for what it's worth. I like the Lakers today, I like them a lot. I think the Lakers win this game SU and it might get ugly. Take the Lakers as your top play of the weekend.

Posted : March 7, 2010 11:56 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KELSO

10 Units Florida +11.5
3 Units Minnesota -13.5

10 Units Magic -2
10 Units Blazers +7
5 Unit Parlay

50 units Wichita State +3.5
10 units Sienna -12.5