Dwayne Bryant

Seattle Mariners

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:18 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony George

Jazz +7

I know the success rate for Utah in this series this season was not good, only 1 win and cover, BUT I like them here. With Bynum out or not near 100%, the middle is a toss up although Boozer has struggled against LA this year for the Jazz. Just have a feeling in a lower scoring game (under 199.5 worth a look) that 7 points is a ton to cover against a team who soundly beat a good Denver team while LA struggled at time to put away a #8 seed in OK City. Just have a feeling the Jazz keep this one close, provided their backcourt shows up. I will grab the points, nothing comes easy this round for any team, and LA just has not shown dominance in the playoffs at all. Play 1 Unit on Utah

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:29 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Evan Altemus

3 Units Atlanta -9

Atlanta is the much better team first and foremost. The only question is will they bring maximum effort in this game. I believe the answer is yes. Their road win in Game 6 is very impressive, especially considering the lack of effort they have shown in this series. Not only did the Hawks win their last game, but the absolutely dominated the Bucks when it mattered most. Atlanta has been leading all three games by double digits at one point and won Games 1 and 2 by double digits. In fact, the Hawks were absolutely blowing out the Bucks in both of those games as well. This game is the first Game 7 that this Bucks team has faced, especially point guard Brandon Jennings. Milwaukee played tight in their last game, and I expect them to play really tight in this game, knowing that they blew their best chance to close out the series. If Atlanta brings any kind of effort then they will cover this point spread. I feel that they will play very motivated at home and absolutely rout the Bucks.

3 Units Lakers / Jazz Under 199

These two teams know each others offenses inside and out, which has resulted in almost every game going under the total. In addition, the Lakers have been an under team at home this season anyway, going 25-18-1 to the under. Two out of the three home games against Oklahoma City also went under the total, with the only over barely going over the posted total. This game is also the first in this series, which means it will probably be a little more sluggish than the rest of the series. It should also be noted that there is tremendous line movement in this total, so there is some very sharp money coming in on the under. I think this posted total is off by about 6 points at least from where the final score will end up at. Look for this game to fall under the total especially considering that Utah's point guard Deron Williams is dealing with a banged up elbow.

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:31 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Power Play Wins

New York Mets

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:42 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rocco Vincintore Guaranteed Selections

PREFERRED PLAYERS CLUB BASEBALL DOMINATOR

Boston w/Beckett -149

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:42 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer

NHL KNOCKOUT - DETROIT

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:43 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Teddy Covers

Bucks

Brewers

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:43 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

LENNY DEL GENIO

25* Atlanta Hawks -9

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:44 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Antony Dinero

Bucks at Hawks
Pick: Under 185.5

Atlanta has an opportunity to blow out Milwaukee and should, but after watching the first six games of the series, you have to anticipate that Scott Skiles is going to have one last surprise for the home favorite. Vegas wants you to bet on whether this will be the double-digit blowout Game 6 turned into, but the sense of urgency was decidedly in Atlanta's favor then. Here, they'll coast, win, and fail to cover. Back the Bucks +9.5 in a game that goes under the posted total.

Posted : May 2, 2010 11:45 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: