0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Red Dog Sports

5* Soccer Afternoon Play

Cardiff vs. West Bromich

Play West Bromich -140 to win

West Bromich has outscored their opponents by 15-2 in their last 4 matches and my guess is they win this by 1 goal in the 2-1 range.

Posted : December 8, 2009 8:29 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

National Sports Service

4* Dayton -2 over George Mason

3* Pittsburgh -7 over Indiana

3* Boston -12.5 over Milwaukee

Posted : December 8, 2009 9:57 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sportsbets Now

2 Units Bobcats +3

Posted : December 8, 2009 10:08 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence

Phoenix at Dallas
Play: Phoenix +4.5

Suns meet the Mavs in Dallas knowing that Phoenix is 14-3 SU and ATS in games off a loss of 20 or more points, including 6-0 SU and ATS versus an opponent off back-to-back losses. With Dallas just 1-6-2 ATS as a favorite in this series when the Suns own a win percentage of .666 or greater, we'll grab the points here tonight. We recommend a 3-unit play on Phoenix.

Posted : December 8, 2009 10:08 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Mark Franco

Denver at Charlotte
Play: Charlotte +4

This young Bobcat team is coming together playing better on offense and they will bring solid defense tonight vs. the Nuggets. Charlotte is 7-3 straight up this year at home and 21-10 ATS in their last 31 home games. I look for the Bobcats to hang in this game with Denver off a road game last night at Philly.

Posted : December 8, 2009 10:17 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Rated Picks

Northern Iowa: -10.0 2 units
Indiana: +7.5 2 units
BYU: -6.5 2 units

Toronto Raptors: -8 *5 units
New Orleans Hornets: -7.5 2 units
Orlando Magic: -7 2 Units

Posted : December 8, 2009 11:39 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Brandon Lang

15 DIME - BUTLER BULLDOGS - Wouldn't suprise me in the least bit if Butler wins this game outright.

First of all, has Georgetown played anybody?

Let's see, Tulane, Temple, Savannah State, Lafayette, Mount St. Marys and American.

Jesus, me, and four friends who play down at the YMCA could reel off a 6-0 mark playing that schedule.

Now they have to step up and face Butler. A team that returns everyone from the NCAA tourney team last year and a team that is already road tested this year.

They have played at Northwestern, Minnesota, Ucla and Clemson.

Last check I don't see any American's in there, or Savannah State, or Lafayette or even Mount St Marys.

Butler will force Georgetown into a half court game but they will push up tempo as well and the difference in this game will be the experience of Butler versus a Hoyas team that returns just 2 starters, an unproven frontcourt and lack of depth in the backcourt.

I'm all over Butler tonight.

5 DIME - WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE PANTHERS - Love this Rivalry and like the dog.

This is a Wisconsin-Milwaukee team that returns 4 starters from last year and they are playing some solid basketball right now.

They are 6-3 this year, have won 5 of their last 6 and amazingly enough, this is the first game they have been an underdog this year.

Marquette has lost 2 in a row both SU and ATS failing to cover a pk at Florida State and losing outright by 4 to NC State at home as a 10 1/2 point chalk.

They are banged up, working with a short bench and asking them to cover a double digit number against a rival school who has the experience to keep it close and will not feel any pressure at all.

This game will be a single digit game most of the way and if Wisconsin/Milwaukee can get hot from beyond the arc, they might smell the upset and go for blood.

I am grabbing the double diigits.

5 DIME - TEMPLE OWLS -Charles Coles.

He has come along way since his days as the varsity basketball coach at Saginaw High school back in the last 70's and early 80's. I know this because I played against Charlie and always admired his coaching style.

DEFENSE.

However, when Charlies teams don't play defense, they struggle and this team is playing no defense.

I can't remember a Coles coached team that allowed this many points. Only once this year have they held an opponent to under 60 points. That is not Charlie Coles basketball.

Yes, Miami was very competitive against Kentucky on the road but they will be very challenged offensively against a Temple team that is playing defense.

You start holding teams to 55 points or less, like Georgetown to 46, Penn State to 42, Ball State to 46 and high flying Dayton to 55, that tells me you are playing defense and laying 3 tonight is value I can't pass up with Temple.

FREE SELECTION - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Posted : December 8, 2009 11:51 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

RAS

San Jose State -3.5 1 UNIT

Posted : December 8, 2009 1:02 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Teddy Covers

Kansas State

Posted : December 8, 2009 1:03 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KBHoops

5* New Jersey Nets UNDER 192 *P O D*
5* New Jersey Nets +7
5* Kansas State -5.5

Pitbull

20 units BYU -7
15 units Northern Iowa -11
10 units Denver Nuggets -3

Posted : December 8, 2009 1:23 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

igz1 sports

3* Arizona State +7

Posted : December 8, 2009 1:57 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

GREAT LAKES SPORTS

3* Boston Celtics

Posted : December 8, 2009 2:14 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nick "BookieKiller" Parsons

Illinois -3.5

For a number of different reasons I believe the value in this matchup is on the small home favorite:

A.J. Ogilvy scored 16 of his 19 points in the second half as Vanderbilt survived for a 67-54 victory against DePaul on Saturday; I expect another "letdown" this evening.

The achilles heel of the Commodores is its "road play": dating back to last season its 8-15 SU its last 23 away from friendly confines.

On the other side of the court: Demetri McCamey made the most of his foul-limited minutes, scoring 23 points to help Illinois escape with an 84-77 win over Boise State on Saturday night.

The Broncos managed to chip away at the Illini’s double-digit second-half lead, using a 13-4 run to get within two points with 20 seconds left in the game.

Illinois (6-2) converted all six of its free-throw attempts in the final seconds to seal the win.

Not only is Illinois 6-2 SU its last eight to start the season, it always plays tough in front of the home town crowd, 5-1 SU its last six at home.

Bottom line: The Fighting Illini matchup well against the Commodores; look for ILLINOIS to improve to 3-2 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record this season and for Vanderbilt to fall to 1-2 ATS in the month of December.

7* ILLINOIS

Posted : December 8, 2009 3:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ron Raymond

Montreal +135

When ANY NHL Team played as a home team - During the month of December - Last 2 years - 3 games in 4 nights - Coming off a Road win as a Underdog; The Sens are 6-13 SU in this role the last 2 years.

*Note: Sens playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and their last game was in Anaheim, which means they have been travelling the last 24hrs, their body clock is out of whack, good value on the Habs.

Take Montreal.

Posted : December 8, 2009 3:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Opposite Action Plays

Mavericks -3.5

Posted : December 8, 2009 3:13 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: