3 Units George Mason +4.5

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:07 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dwayne Bryant

Boston Celtics at Sacramento Kings
Bet: Sacramento Kings +5.5

Really simple here. This is just a tough spot for the Celtics. Fresh off the All-Star break and with a big revenge game in LA against the Lakers on Thursday, I expect Boston to be caught looking ahead. I can't call for the outright win, but I do expect the Kings to hang tough at home where they're a very respectable 13-12. Grab the points with Sacramento.

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:07 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Clayton Rice

3* Indiana

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:09 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Cal Sports

4* Miami

4* Kentucky
3* WF/VT Under

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:10 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Duke's Sports

South Florida (-2) for 2 Units

The Bulls have been a money maker this year (15-7-1 ATS) and we're getting back on them after two sluggish road outings. In those games, their go-to scorer - Dominique Jones -couldn't find his rhythm however, we'll look for him to heat up tonight after all, he has averaged nearly 22 ppg this season and he has a good supporting cast of three other players averaging double-digits. Moreover, the Bulls are solid defensively at home where they allow just 62 ppg. The Bulls have covered 6 straight in this series including the last 2 at home. Furthermore, the Bulls are seeking revenge from their January 20th loss (cover) at Cincinnati. SF sports a solid 9-4 ATS mark as a home favorite in this spread range and should add to their 7-1 ATS roll. Cincy, on the other hand, is coming off a satisfying win at U Conn but they're sluggish on Tuesdays at 4-9 ATS, just 2-8 ATS off a SU win, and a money burning 3-13 ATS vs the Big East. We'll roll with the Bulls.

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:11 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jim Feist

20-Star NBA Total of the Year

Suns/Grizzlies Over

Memphis is not a good team at defending the three-pointer, 19th in the league. And here comes the top team from long range into town, shooting .407% from beyong the arc. The Suns aren't always on their game in the second of back-to-back spots with veteran Steve Nash turning 36 this weekend. But they are well rested for this one after the All-Star break. Both teams prefer the uptempo game, ranked No. 1 and No. 6 in the NBA in points scored. Phoenix averages 109.9 points per contest. Memphis is on a 15-9 run over the total with a ton of talented mostly-young offensive players, but short on defense with Zach Randolph, Rudy Gay, O.J. Mayo and Marc Gasol. In fact, defensively Memphis is nonexistent, allowing 48% shooting by opponents third worst in the NBA. These teams played each other twice in January and both meetings sailed over the total. The last meeting went 18 points over the total in a 125-118 Phoenix win, and the Grizzlies won the other meeting in early January by scoring 128 points, running right at the Suns with their young lineup. The OVER is 9-2 the last 11 meetings between these teams, and 3-0 over this season averaging 236 points. Look for an offensive show all night long; Play the Suns/Grizzlies Over the total.

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:20 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Anthony Redd

30-Dime - Celtics

20-Dime - Drexel

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:26 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

25-Dime DREXEL

I am at a loss for words with the oddsmakers with this line. It makes absolute no sense to me, quite frankly.

Drexel (10-5) is one game in front of Virginia Commonwealth (9-6) in the Colonial Athletic Association standings, and though the Rams are 17-7 while Drexel checks in with a 15-12 overall mark this season, we're still looking at a highly volatile team that has the personnel to keep this one close.

Leading the charge for the Dragons is junior point guard Jamie Harris, arguably the most consistent player in the CAA this season. The 5-foot-10, 175-pound spark plug leads Drexel in several categories, including scoring (14.7 points per game), assists (97), free-throw percentage (.820) and minutes per game (34.9).

The one stat that isn't on paper is heart, and I have to give it up to this kid, he does whatever it takes for the Dragons to win ball games, and has the talent to single-handedly take over momentum for his team. The kid plays defense, he can score, he can run the floor and is an extension on the coaching staff on the floor.

All that being said, and despite this one being on the road, I have a strong suspicion VCU's leaky defense is going to suffer tonight.

In back-to-back conference losses to James Madison and George Mason, the Rams surrendered big second-half totals, unfortunately for the Rams, a common theme in their seven losses this season.

And because this is a game with implications in determining who finishes among the top four and gets a first-round bye in the conference tournament, and Drexel possessing one of the most dangerous players in the league, I just don't see how the Rams can lay this many points in a game that should come down to the end.

Take the huge underdog in this one.

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:27 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

C-Star Sports

1000 units Boston minus the points over Sacramento
1000 units Portland minus the points over LA Clippers
1000 units Minnesota at Detroit under the total

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:27 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Executive

300% Cincinnati +3

300% Indiana St -2'

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:32 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sal Devito

4* NBA Total of the Week OVER GRIZZLIES

8 of 10 games in this series have gone over the total in the L3 years these 2 teams met. The over is a Perfect 4-0 the 4 times these teams met since 4/09. No defense in tonights game as Memphis has only scored 91 & 87 their last 2 so I expect them to pick up the pace and run all night with the Suns in tonights game. The Suns on the other hand have been held below their average their L2 game so I find them in the same situation. This game should pack plenty of fast breaks as both teams score at will on eachothers lackluster defense. The total is SKY HIGH for a Reason. Memphis is 29-21 TY on the OVER.

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:47 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tony Taylor

5* Virginia Commonwealth -9.5 (NCAA Revenge GOY)

4* Depaul -4 (Big Fade Play against Rutgers)

3* Georgia State -4.5

3* South Florida -2.5

3* Houston -2.5

Posted : February 16, 2010 6:47 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Clayton Rice

3* Dallas

3* Phoenix

3* INDIANA

3* KENTUCKY