Millionaire - SA Spurs +3

Posted : May 5, 2010 1:16 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Vince Akins

Royals at White Sox
Pick: Royals +131

At this point, Freddy Garcia is just not a very good pitcher. His ERA is nearly six this season, despite an unsustainable .216 BABIP. Once that goes up, who knows how many runs Garcia will give up.

Garcia was serviceable in his last start, coming against the Yankees. He went six innings, allowing four runs, but the White Sox blew a lead and lost, 6-4. The White Sox are 1-5 since July 09, 2009 as a home favorite when they blew a lead in their starter's last start and lost for a net profit of $615 when playing against.

On the other side, Brian Bannister was strong in his last start, going six innings of one run ball as the Royals won, 3-2. The Royals are 6-1 since May 24, 2009 as a dog when they won by one run in their starter's last start for a net profit of $870

This is the final game of this three game homestand for Chicago. The White Sox are 9-18 since April 09, 2009 as a favorite and it is the last game of the series for a net profit of $1380 when playing against.

The picture looks worse when the teams split the first two games of the series, as these two have. The White Sox are 1-7 since April 09, 2009 as a home favorite after playing as a favorite and it is the last game of a three game series when they split the first two for a net profit of $825 when playing against.

Posted : May 5, 2010 1:19 pm
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

Hey, Blade, I need a reminder. Can I post the Man Under the Hat... Dave Smokin Cokin's baseball plays? He's been hot in baseball (although I probably just jynxed him) and I have his cards/PHILLIES play.

Also, I haven't seen Billy Coleman lately and he's doing well... If anyone's got em, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks and sry for hitting the bandwidth for this.

Posted : May 5, 2010 1:49 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Don't worry no problem asking anything and your not wasting bandwidth. ;D

He is fine, just no guys from pregame like vegas runner, Bebe and the others and nobody from Doc's. If something gets posted that isn't suppose I will hust edit it with a reminder so don't sweat it.

Posted : May 5, 2010 2:00 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ROYAL SPORTS

10* Spurs/Suns Under

Posted : May 5, 2010 2:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hot Shot Sports

3* St. Louis Cardinals

Posted : May 5, 2010 2:18 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The Duke's Sports

San Antonio (+3) for 2 Units

So far, the Suns' transition game off Spurs' misses has been too overwhelming for the slower Spurs to contend with. Moreover, San Antonio can't find anyone able to slow down Nash. Nevertheless, we'll jump on the Spurs here considering the talent pool the Spurs have and the on-court intelligence, which is a by-product of their leader - Popovich. The Spurs are 8-2 ATS off a SU loss, 9-3-1 ATS on 1 day of rest, and 13-3 ATS when their opponent scores 100+ in their previous game. The Spurs will need more contributions from Ginobili, Parker, Duncan, and Jefferson. We believe it happens in this spot. Suns are just 3-8 ATS as a small home playoff favorite.

Posted : May 5, 2010 2:27 pm
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

Don't worry no problem asking anything and your not wasting bandwidth. ;D

He is fine, just no guys from pregame like vegas runner, Bebe and the others and nobody from Doc's. If something gets posted that isn't suppose I will hust edit it with a reminder so don't sweat it.

Okay. Thanks Blade. I guess the forum doesn't get hit like it does on Sat/Sun am in football season when everyone is pounding .

Well... for better or for worse it is the opposite of everyone else.

Dave Cokin Record: 30-13-0 ( 69.8% , +2196)

Listed pitchers must go: (R) PENNY, B vs. (R) KENDRICK, K

Play: Philadelphia (ML +110)

"The Cardinals and Phillies staged a classic pitching duel on Tuesday night, with both Adam Wainwright and Cloe Hamels in dominant form in a game eventually capture in extra frames by the Phillies. Look for the offenses to provide more punch tonight. No question Brad Penny has been prety solid so far for the Cards, but I can see him scuffling against the lefty-laden Philly lineup. On the flip side, even though it has been a rough spring for Kyle Kendrick, the Phils righty does own a 3-0, 2.25 lifetime slate aginst the Redbirds. More than anything, however, this is simply a matter of line value, as I've always been a strong believer in backing power teams at home when they're priced like this. I'm taking the small dog odds with Philadelphia tonight."

Posted : May 5, 2010 2:32 pm
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

ASA

Listed pitchers must go: (R) LOPEZ, R vs. (R) MYERS, B

Play: Arizona (ML EVEN)

Posted : May 5, 2010 2:37 pm
(@norsemann)
Estimable Member

MARC LAWRENCE
3* SF Giants -120

Posted : May 5, 2010 3:09 pm