31 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jack Jones

Atlanta Hawks -1.5

The Atlanta Hawks will be playing with an attitude tonight after failing to show up in Game 3. They have plenty of bulletin board material to get amped up for this one, especially from rookie guard Brandon Jennings who would have been better off not talking after the Game 3 victory. "I felt like they were a little bit cocky," Jennings said Sunday. "They came in like, 'OK, it's Milwaukee, we're up 2-0.' I mean, that's just how I felt. I felt like they thought they were just going to come in and just blow us out. I think with the crowd, and the way we came out, it just changed everything."

Head coach Mike Woodson will have his team ready to go in Game 4. "It's unacceptable the way we stepped on the floor last night," Woodson said. "And me being the head coach, I've got to take responsibility (for) that. And I wasn't real happy in film session this morning because it was embarrassing." There's no question that the Bucks cannot match up with Atlanta's athleticism, and that showed in the first 2 games. Now all the Hawks have to do is show up tonight and they'll take a commanding 3-1 lead in this series because they have mismatches across the board at all positions. The Hawks are 8-1 ATS after a loss by 10 or more points this season, winning by an average of 11.3 PPG in these spots. Roll with Atlanta.

Posted : April 26, 2010 4:03 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: