35 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Jack Jones

Detroit Tigers -139

The Chicago White Sox are in shambles right now. They just lost two out of three to the lowly Kansas City Royals and they have lost three straight series overall to drop their record to 15-22 for the season. The Tigers have taken three out of four from the Yankees and two out of three from Boston the past two series and are currently playing their best ball of the season. Detroit sits at 22-16 this year. The Tigers are 14-5 at home while the Sox are 6-12 on the road.

Freddy Garcia has been atrocious on the road this season, going 1-1 with a 7.31 ERA and 1.812 WHIP in three road starts. Garcia has allowed 13 runs, 22 hits and 7 walks in 16 innings away from home. Tigers' starter Rick Porcello has been a completely dominant starter at home, going 3-0 with a 3.86 ERA in four home outings. The Tigers are 8-2 in Porcello's last 10 home starts. The White Sox are 11-27 in their last 38 games as a road underdog. Take Detroit Monday.

Posted : May 17, 2010 5:11 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Wunderdog

New York Mets vs. Atlanta Braves
Play: Atlanta Braves

I'm not sure if there is a place to fade the Mets that would lead to better results. Coming to Atlanta has been an absolute chamber of horrors for this Mets team, as Murphy's Law has prevailed - if something can go wrong, it does. The Mets have won just 22 times here in their last 71 games, and recent meetings holding are form as they are 3-8 in the last 11. Derek Lowe adds to the confidence level here as he is 10-2 in his last 12 starts as a home chalk. The Mets are just 16-42 in their last 58 on the road overall, and have dropped their last six vs. right-hand pitching. Not a spot to get healthy for the Mets, so I'll run with the Braves in this one.

Posted : May 17, 2010 5:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Info Plays

3* on Baltimore Orioles -125

Reasons the Orioles win:

1.) System Play. We'll Play Against - Road teams when the money line is +125 to -125 (KANSAS CITY) - with a cold starting pitcher- ERA >= 7.50 over his last 3 starts, with an on base percentage of .310 or worse over their last 20 games. This is a 51-14 ML System hitting 78.5% over the last 5 seasons.

2.) Bradley Bergesen. This guy is on fire, going 3-0 with a 2.33 ERA and 1.138 WHIP in his last 3 starts for Baltimore. Taking a look at Kyle Davies for the Royals, and we find that he is 0-1 with a 7.80 ERA and 1.800 WHIP in his last 3 outings. Bergesen owns a career 1.29 ERA vs. Kansas City while Davies has posted a 7.94 ERA lifetime vs. Baltimore. Over the past 2 seasons when the money line is -100 to -150, Bergesen is a PERFECT 8-0! Bet the Orioles at home.

Posted : May 17, 2010 5:12 pm
(@justcover)

Hey Guys,

New to the site but I have been following your work for the last few months. Let me say thank you for all the hard work, this stuff takes time and you guys have been consistent with it everyday. Huge Thanks for that! I keep a log of all the picks and try to follow the hot cappers.

P.S. If you guys do wager on games Info Plays is on a 5 game winning streak!

Posted : May 17, 2010 5:31 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey Guys,

New to the site but I have been following your work for the last few months. Let me say thank you for all the hard work, this stuff takes time and you guys have been consistent with it everyday. Huge Thanks for that! I keep a log of all the picks and try to follow the hot cappers.

P.S. If you guys do wager on games Info Plays is on a 5 game winning streak!

Glad to be of some help getting you get a winner or two JustCover. ;D

Always liked those Info Plays myself and surprised that I have never seen any premium plays from them.

Posted : May 18, 2010 7:28 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: