47 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Scott Delaney

Utah at Phoenix

The Suns are on fire right now and I'll side with them tonight, as they pursue their seventh win in eight games, while the Jazz come in having alternated wins and losses in their last six - of which they've split versus the bookmakers.

Utah is in off a stunning 108-104 loss to the Clippers, whom the Suns trounced last night, 127-101.

The host has won five straight times in this rivalry; and while I realize the Jazz have cashed in six of the last eight meetings and is 7-1 ATS in its last eight trips to the Arizona desert, Phoenix is playing too well right now to blow this one.

The Suns roll in on a bevy of winning spread streaks, including 14-3 overall, 5-0 at home, 6-0 against Western Conference foes and 6-0 as the installed chalk.

4♦ SUNS

Posted : March 4, 2010 3:29 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Craig Davis

Today's free play winner is on the New Mexico State Aggies. I'm sorry, but this is too many points for the Wolfpack to be giving to anyone right now, even when playing at home. I've taken NMSU on more than one occasion this year and they've been very good to me. No reason to think anything different tonight. The first thing that grabbed my attention was the fact that Nevada has already beaten the Aggies once this season... and it came at New Mexico State early in 2010. So what does Vegas do... they inflate the number because the Wolfpack is at home. So, are you telling me that on a neutral floor Nevada would still be favored over New Mexico State? Not a chance. NMSU has a better overall record and a better conference record and is playing better basketball right now. Nevada, on the other hand, hasn't really been all that impressive despite winning four of their last six. In fact, they haven't won a game by more than 8 points since the first week of January. Whether they win or lose, they (for whatever reason) like to be involved in close games, and that plays right into our hands tonight. I think New Mexico State has every chance in the world to win this game SU, but I'll just take the points and you should too.

3♦ NEW MEXICO STATE

Posted : March 4, 2010 3:30 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: