Clear all

NBA Betting News and Trends For Wednesday, March 21, 2018

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Betting news, trends, odds and predictions for Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from various handicappers and websites

Posted : March 20, 2018 10:57 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Wednesday’s NBA
Cavaliers won eight of last ten games with Toronto; over is 6-2 in last eight. Raptors are 2-2 vs spread in last four visits to Cleveland. Toronto won 10 of its last 11 games; they covered four of their last six road games. Under is 7-4 in their last 11 games. Cavaliers won three of their last four games; they split their last four home games. Four of their last five games went over the total.

Grizzlies won their last 10 games with the 76ers; they’re 3-2 vs spread in their last five visits to Philly. Three of last four series games went over the total. Memphis lost 20 of their last 21 games; they’re 3-6 in last nine games as road underdogs. Three of their last four games went over the total. 76ers won four of their last five games; they’re 12-3 in last 15 games as a home favorite. Four of their last six games stayed under.

Miami is 6-4 in its last ten games with the Knicks; road team won six of last eight series games. Knicks covered their last four visits to Miami. Under is 7-2 in last nine series games. New York won its last two games after a 9-game skid; they’re 3-7 in last 10 games as road underdogs. Four of their last six games went over. Heat won six of their last nine games; they’re 6-1 in last seven games as home favorites. Six of their last eight games went over.

Nets lost eight of last ten games with Charlotte; under is 3-1 in last four series games. Hornets are 1-3 vs spread in last four visits to Brooklyn. Charlotte lost eight of its last ten games; they’re 5-3 as road favorites this season. Six of their last seven games went over. Brooklyn won last two games after a 1-7 skid; they’re 0-5 in last five tries as home underdogs. Over is 7-3 in their last ten games.

Clippers won seven of last ten games with Milwaukee; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five visits here, four of which went over total. Clippers lost their last four games; they’re 5-7 vs spread if they played night before- they’re 1-3 vs spread in last four road games. Over is 7-3 in their last ten games. Milwaukee is 4-6 in its last ten games; they’re 1-4 vs spread in last five home games. Bucks’ last five games went over the total.

Nuggets won their last four games with Chicago; they’re 3-2 vs spread in last five visits to the Windy City. Over is 8-2 in their last ten games. Denver lost three of its last four games; they’re 4-9 vs spread as road favorites this season. Six of their last nine games went over. Chicago lost three of its last four games; they covered their last four tries as home underdogs. Under is 3-2 in their last five home games.

Spurs won eight of last ten games with Washington; last three series games went over the total. Wizards are 2-3 vs spread in their last five visits to the Alamo. Washington won four of its last six games; they’re 6-2 in last eight games as road underdogs. Five of their last six games went over total. San Antonio won its last four games; they covered last four games as home favorites. Seven of their last eight games stayed under.

Pacers won eight of last ten games with the Pelicans; they covered four of last five visits to Bourbon Street. Eight of last ten series games stayed under. Indiana won seven of its last ten games; they covered four of last five road games. Nine of their last ten games stayed under the total. New Orleans is 3-4 in its last seven games; they covered last three home games. Under is 5-3 in their last eight games.

Posted : March 21, 2018 8:19 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Memphis Grizzlies vs. Philadelphia 76ers Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

20th March 2018 by Gracenote
The Philadelphia 76ers are keeping the heat on those ahead of them in the Eastern Conference playoff race and have an excellent chance to continue their surge when the lowly Memphis Grizzlies visit Wednesday night. Three consecutive victories have the sixth-place 76ers a half-game out of fifth, a game out of fourth and 1 1/2 games behind third-place Cleveland.

The winning streak, combined with a favorable schedule the rest of the way, has Philadelphia dreaming big. "Our goal is to make the playoffs," coach Brett Brown told the media after Monday's 108-94 win over Charlotte at home. "Now, seemingly, we are pretty close to doing that. Now we all get greedy and say, 'Let's get a home court.' And I'm the captain of that new club. And it can only happen if we guard. And that's the message to our team." The Grizzlies snapped their 19-game losing streak over the weekend before falling 118-115 at Brooklyn on Monday. It was the 15th consecutive road loss for Memphis, but the squad has won 10 in a row against the Sixers and seven straight in Philadelphia.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Southeast (Memphis), NBCS Philadelphia

ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (19-51): Andrew Harrison (wrist) returned from a nine-game absence to score 19 points against the Nets but missed a 3-pointer that would have tied it in the closing moments. "I should have pushed the ball up," Harrison - who is averaging 15.8 points in five games since the All-Star break - told reporters. "It's all on me. All on me." Center Marc Gasol missed the loss due to an illness and point guard Tyreke Evans also sat after averaging 22.5 points in his first two games since returning from a rib injury.

ABOUT THE 76ERS (39-30): Philadelphia has been careful to get Joel Embiid to the point where he is an everyday player and has kept an eye on the minutes for rookie Ben Simmons, but both seem to be handling the grueling schedule of their first full NBA seasons just fine. Embiid is averaging 26.8 points and 15 rebounds over his last four games while Simmons has three of his nine triple-doubles in that same span, and the LSU product posted 15 assists with zero turnovers against Charlotte. "That was probably the easiest triple-double I've had because they were hot. My teammates were hot," Simmons told reporters. "Finding guys, if they are sagging off me, I'm just going to find my guy, set a screen. He's wide-open. So the reason it seems easy for me is because they make it easy for me."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Gasol and Evans combined for 37 points as Memphis topped Philadelphia 105-101 at home earlier this season.

2. The Sixers have won 15 of their last 16 in their home arena.

3. Philadelphia SG Robert Covington is 11-of-19 from 3-point range over his last three games.

PREDICTION: 76ers 113, Grizzlies 104

Posted : March 21, 2018 9:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Toronto Raptors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

The Toronto Raptors are streaking toward the best record in the Eastern Conference as they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday for a late-season showdown. The Cavaliers are three-time defending conference champions but currently are in third place - 11 1/2 games behind Toronto.

Cleveland is more focused on getting into position to make a playoff run than it is about seeding, and it received a boost when All-Star forward Kevin Love (broken hand) returned from a 21-game absence to score 18 points over 25 minutes in Monday's 124-117 win over Milwaukee. "I felt pretty good," Love told reporters afterward. "Initially, that first wind is always tough, but even after that, I felt like my legs were underneath me and that I could've played a little bit more." Toronto has won a franchise-record nine consecutive road games after posting a 93-86 victory at Orlando on Tuesday. The Raptors had their franchise-record streak of 23 straight 100-point outings snapped but allowed just 10 in the fourth quarter of the gritty triumph.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, ESPN, Sportsnet One (Toronto), FS Ohio (Cleveland)

ABOUT THE RAPTORS (53-18): All-Star DeMar DeRozan (thigh) sat out against Orlando but is expected back Wednesday as Toronto seeks its 20th victory in 22 games. Kyle Lowry, who became the first player in franchise history to make 200 3-pointers in 2015-16 (212), sank seven against the Magic to eclipse the mark for a second time (201). "Kyle is a smart player," coach Dwane Casey told reporters after Lowry (25 points) was among those who picked up the slack in DeRozan's absence. "And they found a way, they found something that worked for us. Offensively, it wasn't pretty, but we got it done."

ABOUT THE CAVALIERS (41-29): Interim coach Larry Drew is running the team with Tyronn Lue on leave as he deals with health issues, and he is hoping two more injured players will return on Wednesday. Tristan Thompson (ankle) and Rodney Hood (back) are listed as questionable as the former has missed the last eight games while the latter has sat out four of the last five, but Larry Nance Jr. (hamstring) will be sidelined for a fourth straight contest. All-Star LeBron James posted his fifth career 40-point triple-double by exploding for 40 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists against the Bucks, giving him a career-best 16 triple-doubles this season.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Raptors have won the last two meetings, including a 133-99 home romp on Jan. 11.

2. Cleveland swingman Kyle Korver was excused from Wednesday's game after his 27-year-old brother, Kirk, died on Tuesday due to a sudden illness.

3. Toronto backup PG Fred VanVleet (hand) is questionable after sitting out Tuesday.

PREDICTION: Cavaliers 106, Raptors 102

Posted : March 21, 2018 9:33 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Charlotte Hornets vs. Brooklyn Nets Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

The Brooklyn Nets are already eliminated from the postseason race but have no intention of laying down the rest of the way with draft position of no concern. The Nets will try to earn their third consecutive win when they host the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday.

Brooklyn does not own its first-round pick this season and is playing hard to the finish line as young players like Caris LeVert, D'Angelo Russell and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson try to prove they are building blocks the team can use moving forward. "It's a good feeling," Russell told reporters after delivering 14 points and seven assists in a 118-115 win over the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. "Like I said, no matter when it comes in the season, the two wins to build off of is a great feeling." The Hornets are growing closer to mathematical elimination from the postseason race with losses in eight of the last 10 games and are playing the finale of a five-game road trip at Brooklyn. Charlotte, which suffered a 125-111 home loss to the Nets on March 8, is allowing an average of 118.3 points over its last 10 contests.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, FS Southeast (Charlotte), YES (Brooklyn)

ABOUT THE HORNETS (30-41): Charlotte is at the point where it is looking for signs from its young players and got solid games from rookie guard Malik Monk and 23-year-old center Willy Hernangomez in a 108-94 loss at the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday. Monk, who was the No. 11 overall pick in last June's draft, is getting regular minutes off the bench over the last two weeks after being used sparingly and went 3-of-4 from 3-point range against the 76ers. Hernangomez, who was acquired from the New York Knicks last month, scored a season-high 17 points in 20 minutes on Monday -- his longest run since joining the team.

ABOUT THE NETS (23-48): Brooklyn is experimenting with different lineup combinations and found one recently that veteran small forward DeMarre Carroll is enjoying. "I think we're just moving the ball," Carroll told reporters of the starting unit. "We're spacing. We have different dynamics with Rondae (Hollis-Jefferson) at the four who can push it, drive it, put pressure on the rim, get to the free throw line and you got a guy like D'Angelo (Russell) who sees everybody and knows who's getting it on the bounce. We just got to keep playing and keep grinding it out." Carroll scored 18 points on 5-of-8 shooting, including 4-of-7 from beyond the arc, in Monday's win.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Nets PF Dante Cunningham (concussion) missed the last two games and is questionable for Wednesday.

2. Hornets SG Nicolas Batum (Achilles) sat out Monday and is doubtful for Wednesday.

3. Brooklyn SG Allen Crabbe (illness) returned from a two-game absence on Monday and scored 22 points on 7-of-10 shooting.

PREDICTION: Hornets 120, Nets 116

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

The New York Knicks are already eliminated from playoff contention but are starting to play well and could have an impact on the race down the stretch. The Knicks will try to knock off one Eastern Conference playoff contender when they open a stretch with four of five on the road by visiting the Miami Heat on Wednesday.

New York dropped nine straight and 17 of 18 beginning on January 31 to fall out of the race but showed some fight against a pair of lottery-bound clubs while beating Charlotte and Chicago by a total of 41 points in the last two contests. "It means the world because it just doesn't feel good to lose," Knicks point guard Trey Burke told reporters after a 110-92 win over the Bulls on Monday. "Guys love the game. It don't feel good to lose. It don't feel good to go home after a loss, racking up losses after losses. When you win it's your reward for the hard work you put in, your reward to how far you've come." The Heat needed two overtimes to earn a 149-141 home win over the Denver Nuggets on Monday as they set a franchise single-game record for scoring. "That's basketball at its peak," Miami center Kelly Olynyk told reporters. "It was so fun to be a part of, so fun to play and honestly coming out on top makes the night so much more enjoyable to us -- what it meant to us in terms of our push to the playoffs and the standings. Also (to do it) in front of our fans, to hold down home court, is big as well."

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, MSG (New York), FS Sun (Miami)

ABOUT THE KNICKS (26-45): New York is seeing what it has in its rotation of young guards and is encouraged by the recent play of rookie Frank Ntilikina. The 19-year-old is 4-of-8 from 3-point range over the last two games and totaled 23 points in those contests after going scoreless in a loss to Philadelphia on Thursday. "When I'm aggressive like that it opens up a lot more for me and for my teammates also," Ntilikina told reporters. "So, I know it's only a matter of time how I'm going to be and what impact I'm going to give on that court. I know I can do a lot of great things here. So that will be my job, every time, to work hard and to make myself become the best player I can become."

ABOUT THE HEAT (38-33): Miami is sitting in the No. 7 spot in the East and is poised to move up after the frontcourt duo of James Johnson and Olynyk combined for 61 points on 24-of-33 shooting on Monday, including 8-of-12 from 3-point range. "Kelly is a unique player," All-Star guard Goran Dragic told the Miami Herald. "He can do a lot of stuff. He's got that unorthodox game a little bit. But he can pass, he can shoot, he can put the ball on the floor. I don't know how he takes a shot, every time he drives he kind of stops. That's a unique skill to have. It's not easy." Johnson is averaging 17.8 points over the last five games after posting 7.2 in the previous five contests.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Knicks C Enes Kanter needed just 18 minutes on Monday to record a double-double with 10 points and 13 rebounds.

2. Heat SG Wayne Ellington scored 23 points on 8-of-14 shooting Monday after slumping to four points on 1-of-7 in the previous game.

3. Miami earned a 107-103 home win over New York in overtime in the most recent meeting on Jan. 5.

PREDICTION: Heat 116, Knicks 109

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Denver Nuggets vs. Chicago Bulls Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

The Denver Nuggets put up 141 points at Miami on Monday and still couldn't escape with a win, and they are falling off the pace in the Western Conference playoff race. The Nuggets will try to put in a little more work on the defensive end and get back in the win column when they continue the road trip by visiting the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday.

Denver dropped back-to-back games and two of its last three, including a 149-141 double-overtime loss at Miami, to fall two games behind the eighth-place Minnesota Timberwolves in the West entering play on Tuesday. "I feel awful for our guys," Nuggets coach Michael Malone told reporters after the loss to the Heat. "They did everything they could to try to get this win for us tonight, only to come up a little bit short." Denver fell to 11-23 on the road with Monday's loss and dropped the first two of the current seven-game trip, beginning with a 101-94 loss at lowly Memphis on Saturday. Chicago last beat a team with a winning record on Feb. 9 with a 114-113 triumph over Minnesota and is coming off a 110-92 loss at the New York Knick on Monday.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Altitude (Denver), NBCS Chicago

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (38-33): Denver allowed Miami to go 20-of-36 from 3-point range in Monday's loss, squandering an offensive effort that saw four different players score at least 22 points. "It hurts," forward Paul Millsap told reporters. "We worked so hard. Go double overtime and end up losing the game. But, there's still hope. We've still got a few more games on this road trip; games that we've got to get. But the door is not slammed yet. We've still got hope. We've just got to get out there and take care of business." Millsap was the lone starter to miss out on the 20-point plateau and finished with 14 as the team fell to 5-6 since he returned from a broken wrist.

ABOUT THE BULLS (24-46): Chicago is fighting for draft position at this point and is not willing to risk any long-term injury to their young players, leading to a situation on Monday where guards Kris Dunn and Zach LaVine and forward Lauri Markkanen were all held out. Center Cristiano Felicio scored a career-high 17 points on 8-of-10 shooting but the rest of the team shot 30.5 percent from the floor. "I don't think we're going to have to worry about them throwing this on NBA Classic anytime soon," Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters. "When that ball doesn't go in the hoop, it's ugly out there. We got our young guys some good quality minutes."

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Nuggets SG Gary Harris (knee) sat out the first two games of the road trip and is not expected to play Wednesday.

2. Bulls SG Justin Holiday is 0-of-8 from 3-point range over the last two games.

3. Denver took the last four in the series, including a 111-110 home win on Nov. 30.

PREDICTION: Nuggets 122, Bulls 107

Posted : March 21, 2018 9:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Indiana Pacers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

21st March 2018 by Gracenote
The Indiana Pacers make a recently added trip to the Crescent City on Wednesday as they face the New Orleans Pelicans to make up a contest that was postponed last month. The game scheduled for Feb. 7 in New Orleans had to be scrapped due to a leaky roof in the Smoothie King Center.

The make-up game interrupts what was slated to be a three-game homestand for the Pacers and leaves them with seven road contests in a 10-game span. "We're tired, of course," Indiana point guard Darren Collison told reporters. "But everybody in the NBA is tired right now. So there's really no excuse. We've got to go out there and perform." New Orleans has it even worse, as this is the middle contest of a string of three games in as many days and part of a stretch during which it plays five times in six nights. "It's not some impossible thing," Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry told reporters. "I don't want to make a big deal out of it, and we'll be able to manage it and play and do the best we can with it."

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS Indiana, FS New Orleans

ABOUT THE PACERS (41-30): Second-year center Myles Turner (ankle) returned from a one-game absence to post 21 points and seven rebounds in Monday's 110-100 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers. After the contest, an upset Turner said his big performance was prompted by an unidentified teammate calling him soft, and he replied "Not you" when All-Star Victor Oladipo requested a name. "It's a mental adjustment that he had to make," Collison told reporters about Turner after Tuesday's practice. "It had nothing to do with his physical skills. He's going to be a very good player for a long time. Once he changed that mentality, he's going to be just fine."

ABOUT THE PELICANS (41-30): All-Star Anthony Davis scored 37 points on 15-of-21 shooting in Tuesday's 115-105 win over Dallas to help the Pelicans move three games clear of ninth-place Denver in the Western Conference playoff chase. New Orleans is tied with San Antonio for fifth in the tightly packed race and could use a bit of a cushion as it has a tough closing slate that includes games against Houston, Portland, Cleveland, Oklahoma City, Golden State and the Spurs. Jrue Holiday (illness) missed his first game of the season on Tuesday, and the hope is that the club's second-leading scorer (19.1 points) will be able to play against Indiana.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Pacers have won 12 of the last 15 meetings, but the Pelicans posted a 117-112 victory on Nov. 7 behind 37 points from Davis.

2. New Orleans F Cheick Diallo recorded 10 points and 14 rebounds versus Dallas for his third double-double of the season.

3. Indiana PF Domantas Sabonis (ankle) will miss his fourth consecutive game.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 109, Pacers 105

Posted : March 21, 2018 9:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

21st March 2018 by Gracenote
The Los Angeles Clippers are sliding in the wrong direction at a bad time as they prepare to visit the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Los Angeles will be looking to end a four-game losing streak after falling 123-109 to Minnesota on Tuesday to begin a stretch during which it plays six of seven on the road.

The Clippers have allowed more than 120 points in each of their last three games and have dropped to 10th place in the Western Conference - 2 1/2 games behind Utah, which occupies the eighth and final playoff spot. Los Angeles was on the rise with 12 victories in 16 games before the sudden slippage that includes back-to-back, double-digit setbacks. The Bucks, who won both meetings with the Clippers last season, have dropped eight of their last 12 games but comfortably hold the eighth playoff berth in the East. Milwaukee suffered a 124-117 loss in Cleveland on Monday despite receiving big efforts from All-Star Giannis Antetokounmpo (37 points, 11 rebounds) and Khris Middleton (30 points).

TV: 8 p.m. ET, Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), FS Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (37-33): Coach Doc Rivers was dismayed after Tuesday's loss as he didn't like the effort or desire displayed by his club, particularly factoring in the importance of the contest. "I was frustrated the whole night because I could see Minnesota knew the urgency of the game, and they felt that," Rivers told reporters. "I felt our guys wilted, and you can't do that. You have to play hard." DeAndre Jordan produced 18 points on 9-of-11 shooting and 12 rebounds against the Timberwolves and has reached double digits in boards in 11 straight contests.

ABOUT THE BUCKS (37-33): Backup point guard Brandon Jennings is being signed to a second 10-day contract after averaging six points, 5.5 assists and 2.8 rebounds in four games since joining the club. The 28-year-old played in China and for Milwaukee's G League franchise earlier this season and opened eyes with a stellar performance against Memphis on March 12, when he recorded 16 points, 12 assists and eight rebounds. Jennings spent four seasons with the Bucks from 2009-13, a stint that included his career-best 19.1 scoring average in 2011-12, and once was the team's top player.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Wednesday's matchup is the first of two in a seven-day span.

2. Los Angeles F Tobias Harris (illness) was limited to 25 minutes on Tuesday and scored 10 points on 5-of-16 shooting.

3. Milwaukee backup C Tyler Zeller (back) is expected to play after a two-game absence.

PREDICTION: Bucks 99, Clippers 96

Posted : March 21, 2018 9:36 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Washington Wizards vs. San Antonio Spurs Preview and Predictions 03-21-2018

The San Antonio Spurs are beginning to pick it up with wins in four straight as LaMarcus Aldridge carries the team with Kawhi Leonard still on the mend. The Spurs will try to make it five straight when it hosts a team locked in its own postseason battle in the Washington Wizards.

San Antonio pushed back into fifth place in the Western Conference entering play on Tuesday, three games ahead of the Los Angeles Clippers and Denver Nuggets tied for ninth, after knocking off Golden State 89-75 on Monday. "I guess we lost enough that we got tired of it," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich told reporters. "So, they've shown a lot more activity just in general, a lot more communication, and activity in the last four games. That's what we did for most of the year, except for that stretch of 10, 11 games. And we've gotten that back. So hopefully, it will continue." The Wizards have been off since holding off Indiana 109-102 on Saturday and sits a half-game behind the Pacers for fourth-place in the East. Washington will not get more than one day off between any of its next 10 games and faces San Antonio twice in the next seven days.

TV: 9:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, NBCS Washington, FS Southwest (San Antonio)

ABOUT THE WIZARDS (40-30): Washington would like to jump into the No. 3 spot in the East and is approaching each of the final 12 regular-season games like playoff games. "It's very important," All-Star Bradley Beal told reporters. "We need to make sure that we take care of our bodies, first and foremost. We should be doing everything that we need to do to get better each and every day. We need to approach each game like it is a playoff game. It's going to be here before we know it. We need to make sure that we are good to go mentally and physically. It gets tougher and tougher as the season closes out." A healthy John Wall (knee) would provide a boost, and he is expected to be cleared for full practices by the end of the week.

ABOUT THE SPURS (41-30): Aldridge scored 19 of his 33 points in the fourth quarter on Monday as San Antonio pulled away and added 12 rebounds. "He's great and has been great all year. On the offensive glass, coming up big offensively and making buckets and drawing fouls," San Antonio guard Danny Green told ESPN.com of Aldridge. "Also blocking some shots. He was a rim protector tonight and started that fourth quarter for us. L.A. obviously did what he does, but he also found the open guy and made the right play, which was big for us tonight. Without him, it could be very ugly." Aldridge is averaging 30.3 points on 55.7 percent shooting and nine rebounds during the winning streak.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Spurs PG Dejounte Murray set a franchise record for rebounds in a season by a point guard, grabbing eight on Monday to raise his total to 385.

2. Washington SF Tomas Satoransky is 13-of-22 from the field over the last three games.

3. San Antonio swept the two meetings last season.

PREDICTION: Spurs 103, Wizards 98

Posted : March 21, 2018 9:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

NBA

Wednesday, March 21

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trend Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORONTO @ CLEVELAND
Toronto is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Toronto is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games
Cleveland is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Toronto
Cleveland is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games when playing Toronto

MEMPHIS @ PHILADELPHIA
Memphis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
Memphis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Philadelphia is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing at home against Memphis

CHARLOTTE @ BROOKLYN
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Charlotte's last 7 games
Charlotte is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing Brooklyn
Brooklyn is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Charlotte
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Brooklyn's last 7 games at home

NEW YORK @ MIAMI
New York is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Miami
New York is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami
Miami is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

DENVER @ CHICAGO
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Denver's last 8 games when playing Chicago
Denver is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Chicago
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chicago's last 8 games when playing Denver
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago's last 6 games when playing at home against Denver

LA CLIPPERS @ MILWAUKEE
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 5 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Clippers's last 8 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing at home against LA Clippers

INDIANA @ NEW ORLEANS
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Indiana's last 11 games
Indiana is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games when playing New Orleans
New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indiana
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing Indiana

WASHINGTON @ SAN ANTONIO
Washington is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games
San Antonio is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Washington
San Antonio is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

Posted : March 21, 2018 11:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

NBA
Long Sheet

Wednesday, March 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TORONTO (53 - 18) at CLEVELAND (41 - 29) - 3/21/2018, 7:05 PM
Top Trends for this game.
TORONTO is 193-241 ATS (-72.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
TORONTO is 40-31 ATS (+5.9 Units) in all games this season.
TORONTO is 20-11 ATS (+7.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
CLEVELAND is 23-46 ATS (-27.6 Units) in all games this season.
CLEVELAND is 11-24 ATS (-15.4 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 220 this season.
CLEVELAND is 8-25 ATS (-19.5 Units) in home games this season.
CLEVELAND is 23-35 ATS (-15.5 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
CLEVELAND is 8-18 ATS (-11.8 Units) after scoring 115 points or more this season.
CLEVELAND is 8-20 ATS (-14.0 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.

Head-to-Head Series History
CLEVELAND is 10-7 against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
CLEVELAND is 12-6 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
11 of 18 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMPHIS (19 - 51) at PHILADELPHIA (39 - 30) - 3/21/2018, 7:05 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

PHILADELPHIA is 3-2 against the spread versus MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
MEMPHIS is 5-0 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW YORK (26 - 45) at MIAMI (38 - 33) - 3/21/2018, 7:35 PM
There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

NEW YORK is 5-4 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
MIAMI is 5-4 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
7 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHARLOTTE (30 - 41) at BROOKLYN (23 - 48) - 3/21/2018, 7:35 PM
CHARLOTTE is 28-39 ATS (-14.9 Units) in all games this season.
CHARLOTTE is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) against Atlantic division opponents this season.
CHARLOTTE is 15-26 ATS (-13.6 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
BROOKLYN is 40-30 ATS (+7.0 Units) in all games this season.
BROOKLYN is 33-22 ATS (+8.8 Units) as an underdog this season.
BROOKLYN is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) against Southeast division opponents this season.
BROOKLYN is 20-11 ATS (+7.9 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 106+ points/game this season.

BROOKLYN is 7-2 against the spread versus CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
CHARLOTTE is 8-2 straight up against BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
6 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

LA CLIPPERS (37 - 33) at MILWAUKEE (37 - 33) - 3/21/2018, 8:05 PM
LA CLIPPERS are 225-275 ATS (-77.5 Units) after a loss by 10 points or more since 1996.
LA CLIPPERS are 217-273 ATS (-83.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
LA CLIPPERS are 24-13 ATS (+9.7 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
LA CLIPPERS are 21-11 ATS (+8.9 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 106+ points/game this season.
MILWAUKEE is 28-37 ATS (-12.7 Units) in all games this season.
MILWAUKEE is 33-46 ATS (-17.6 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
MILWAUKEE is 11-22 ATS (-13.2 Units) in home games this season.
MILWAUKEE is 6-15 ATS (-10.5 Units) in the second half of the season this season.
MILWAUKEE is 45-71 ATS (-33.1 Units) in home games against Pacific division opponents since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 264-321 ATS (-89.1 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.
MILWAUKEE is 198-243 ATS (-69.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

MILWAUKEE is 2-2 against the spread versus LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
MILWAUKEE is 2-2 straight up against LA CLIPPERS over the last 3 seasons
2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DENVER (38 - 33) at CHICAGO (24 - 46) - 3/21/2018, 8:05 PM
CHICAGO is 130-175 ATS (-62.5 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1996.

DENVER is 4-1 against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
DENVER is 4-1 straight up against CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WASHINGTON (40 - 30) at SAN ANTONIO (41 - 30) - 3/21/2018, 9:35 PM
SAN ANTONIO is 1040-910 ATS (+39.0 Units) in all games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 830-706 ATS (+53.4 Units) as a favorite since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 531-443 ATS (+43.7 Units) in home games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 191-147 ATS (+29.3 Units) in March games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 92-53 ATS (+33.7 Units) against Southeast division opponents since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 347-284 ATS (+34.6 Units) in non-conference games since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 213-163 ATS (+33.7 Units) in home games after a win by 10 points or more since 1996.
SAN ANTONIO is 186-141 ATS (+30.9 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

SAN ANTONIO is 2-2 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
SAN ANTONIO is 3-1 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
3 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (41 - 30) at NEW ORLEANS (41 - 30) - 3/21/2018, 8:05 PM
INDIANA is 40-31 ATS (+5.9 Units) in all games this season.
INDIANA is 68-49 ATS (+14.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

NEW ORLEANS is 4-1 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
INDIANA is 3-2 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Posted : March 21, 2018 11:09 am
Share: