1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

NBA Picks & Predictions for Monday, March 28, 2011
By Anthony Rome

Bet Magic vs. Knicks Odds

(The Spread) – For the second time in less than a week, the New York Knicks will host the Orlando Magic. Will the Magic roll once again?

View Current NBA Basketball Odds

Oddsmakers from online sports book Bodog.com have made the Magic a 1.5-point road favorite over the Knicks on Monday night. The over/under total for this game is currently 206 points.

The Magic enter tonight’s contest with a 47-26 overall record and are 21-15 on the road. According to latest NBA trends, they’re 31-41-1 against the spread this season and 14-21-1 ATS on the road. They’re averaging 99.8 points for and 94.2 points against in 2011.

The Knicks come into Monday’s game with a 35-38 record overall and are 19-17 at Madison Square Garden this season. They’re 40-31-2 against the number this year and 17-18-1 ATS at home. They’re averaging 105.9 points for and 105.7 points against this season.

NBA Free Pick: The line seems to be off in this contest, which usually means you should go against your instincts. But to me, Orlando is more of a 5 or 6-point favorite than a 1.5-point fav. I know they’re playing on the road but the Magic have beaten the Knicks six-straight times, which includes a 111-99 beat down last Wednesday. Orlando does have some injury concerns and could be down as many as nine players tonight. But they way they’ve played recently (they’ve won five consecutive outings), I’m more than happy to roll the dice with an injury-depleted team like Orlando. The favorite is 5-1 against the spread in the last six meetings between these two teams and Orlando is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 trips to New York. Take Dwight Howard and the Magic and lay the points.

NBA BASKETBALL FREE PICK: ORLANDO MAGIC –1.5

Bet Magic vs. Knicks Odds

Posted : March 28, 2011 2:54 pm
Share: