0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JIMMY BOYD
NCAA-B | Feb 10, 2018
San Diego vs. Santa Clara
Free Pick on San Diego -

I like the value here with the Toreros laying a short number on the road Saturday against the Broncos. San Diego comes in at 16-9 overall and 7-6 in West Coast play, while Santa Clara is just 8-17 and 5-8 in league play. These two teams already met once this season and the Toreros won by 8 at home. I don't think a change of venue will result in a different outcome. San Diego has a strong 7-5 record away from home, while the Broncos are a mere 5-10 at home this season.

It's also worth noting that Santa Clara is really struggling just to make games competitive right now. They have lost 3 straight by double-digits, including a 69-70 defeat at home to San Francisco as a 3.5-point dog and a 45-63 loss at home to Pacific as a mere 2-point dog.

The Broncos are just 2-9-1 ATS in their last 12 games vs a team with a winning record and 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 home games vs a team that's won more than 60% of their road games. The Toreros are 17-6-1 ATS in their last 24 road games. Take San Diego!

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ALEX SMART
NCAA-B | Feb 10, 2018
Florida vs. South Carolina
Florida-2½

Florida has revenge on board for getting dumped in the swamp earlier this season, by a 77-72 count by South Carolina. Since that victory South Carolina is showing their true levels of talent with 4 straight losses, and must be looked as weak home dogs in this spot vs an avenging foe. The Gators are 12-4 in their L/16 as away favs, and 6-1 ATS/SU as road chalk, and a perfect 6-0 ATS when being asked to lay 3 points or less. Add to that S CAROLINA is just 4-11 ATS versus good teams - outscoring their opponents by 4+ points/game this season and you have a recipe for the cranky Gators to chow down on some Gamecock in this spot.

Play on the Florida Gators to cover

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:07 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

RED DOG SPORTS
NCAA-B | Feb 10, 2018
Virginia Tech vs. Virginia
Va Tech +13

Virginia moves to the #1 position in the new polls. Tony Bennett's team is solid on offense and defense. They won at Virginia Tech by over 20 points so the Hokies should be motivated. UVA only beat Boston College by one at home. They beat Syracuse by 7 and Louisville by 10 in Charlottesville. I expect the Cavaliers to win by for Va Tech to stay within the high number.

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:08 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ROB VINCILETTI

The NBA Comp play for Saturday is on the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:05 eastern.

We will lay the points here as the Bucks have won 6 straight vs losing teams and take on an Orlando team that fits a league wide system that plays against certain home dogs off 3 straight dog wins. The Magic have failed to cover 7 of 10 on Saturdays and 8 of 12 off a dog win. Look for the Bucks to cash out in this one. On Saturday a powerful hoops card is up and led by the West Coast Conference Play of the Year in the big one on ESPN. There is also the NCAAB Total of the Month and more Exclusive RPI Scale Power system Plays. In the NBA The 100% Western Conference Game of the Month headlines. For the NBA Free play. Make it Milwaukee. Rob V- GC Sports

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:08 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SCOTT SPREITZER
NCAA-B | Feb 10, 2018
Xavier vs. Creighton
Xavier+2

I'm recommending a play on Xavier on Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure a better team has had the kind of bad luck Creighton has had the last two seasons. The Blue Jays had Final Four potential last season and lost Player of the Year candidate Maurice Watson, Jr., midway through the season for the rest of the year. This season's version wasn't quite as good as last year's, but I do believe when fully healthy, this squad had Sweet-16 potential. That's not likely to happen with the recent season-ending injury to big-man Martin Krampelj. He wasn't just 12 & 8 per night, he was the team's rim protector, also. The Jays still have a solid squad, but no replacement can handle the paint at both ends like the Slovenian did. The Jays are just 3-2 SU (1-4 ATS) since Krampelj's injury, and are "this close" to a 1-4 SU mark, escaping both St. John's and most recently, Depaul by a single point. Xavier owns legit Final Four potential and are riding a 7-game winning streak. They make almost half their shots on the road and enter on a 24-9 ATS run overall, along with a 13-4 ATS run on the road. The visiting team has covered four of the last five in the series and we'll look for that trend to continue. I'm recommending a play on Xavier on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach

CBB Game #524 Saturday Free Pick Maryland Terrapins (-) vs Northwestern Wildcats @ Noon ET

Northwestern knocked Maryland out of the Big Ten tournament last season and this is the first time they've met since then. The Terrapins are at home where they've gone 13-2 SU this season. The Wildcats are only 3-6 SU and ATS in road games this season. In games with a posted total in the 130s Northwestern is 3-7 ATS this season. Maryland is 8-4 ATS this season as a favorite this season and 7-3 ATS in home games. The Terps have been shooting the ball very well in recent games while the Wildcats are averaging just 56 points per game in their last 3 games. Couple that with the revenge factor here and this one has the right recipe for a home blowout! Free Pick MARYLAND

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:09 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

KENNY WALKER
NCAA-B | Feb 10, 2018
Buffalo vs. Northern Illinois
Free Pick on Buffalo -8½

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:10 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DENNIS MACKLIN
NCAA-B | Feb 10, 2018
North Carolina vs. NC State

DMack's Free Play for Saturday, February 10, 2018 is on the North Carolina Tar Heels

This is a quick turnaround game for the Heels who are 12-0 L12 after a win over Duke so Roy Williams has found a way to keep his team focused. The Wolf Pack upset UNC at Chapel Hill two weeks ago, knocking down 15-30 treys. That is not likely to happen here. The Heels have won four straight on this floor, three by 12+ points. North Carolina's relentless pounding of the offensive boards is the difference.

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Lasvegasmoneymachine

NCAA Basketball IONA GAELS ‑3

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Walter G's

NCAA Basketball MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS ‑160

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:12 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Monster Sports Picks

NCAA Basketball IONA GAELS ‑3

Posted : February 10, 2018 10:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

My free play for tonight is on the Florida State Seminoles plus the points against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

This is a huge game in the ACC, for both teams, as the Noles are looking to get above .500 and make a run at a higher seed in the standings. The Irish are clinging to hopes they don't plummet any further.

Though this one is in South Bend, I can't ignore how well the Seminoles perform offensively. They're going to pour it on against a Notre Dame team that prior to winning on Tuesday, had lost seven straight games.

Florida State has won four of its last six, and will be looking to get back into the win column after a four-point los to soon-to-be-No. 1 Virginia on Wednesday.

Take the Noles here, as they roll toward an outright win.

4* FLORIDA STATE

Posted : February 10, 2018 11:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

I've been off and on about the Arizona State Sun Devils this season, as they started out 12-0, and are now 18-6. Splitting their last 12 games, alternating wins and losses along the way, it's been hard to gauge what they're doing this season. Tonight in Tempe, I'm thinking they get the best of the UCLA Bruins in a crucial Pac 12 matchup.

The Bruins are in a second-place tie with the USC Trojans, both sitting one game back of first-place Arizona. Sitting two back of UCLA and USC is Arizona State. The Devils need a win here to stay relevant down the home stretch.

As I see the home team is on a 13-3 ATS run this season, I also see that ASU boasts an 11-2 mark at home, while the Bruins are 2-4 in true road games.

The most glaring stat for me is how well Arizona State does defensively at home, compared to how much UCLA allows on the road. The Bruins are giving up an average of 84.3 points per game while ordering room service. ASU, which normally gives up 74.6 points per game, is allowing a mere 69.5 on the road.

Look for the Devils to complete the sweep of Los Angeles teams.

5* ARIZONA STATE

Posted : February 10, 2018 11:14 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Brayman

My free play run is now at 29-18-1.

Let's play the Denver Pioneers against North Dakota State in a pick'em game.

When there is no line, as we have in this game, the key is to pinpoint the best team to date. And given that Denver won the first meeting by six on Jan. 11, and now gets the return engagement at home, I like the Pioneers to complete the sweep.

Denver, which is 7-4 at home, will take full advantage of a North Dakota State team that is 4-8 in its true road games.

Both of these teams are 4-6 in conference play, so there will be plenty of motivation for the home team here. This marks the Bison's third road game of the month, and nothing is going right, as North Dakota State has lost three in a row.

Take Denver in this one.

5* DENVER

Posted : February 10, 2018 11:15 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Early Saturday Selection Is
Northwestern +4½

Posted : February 10, 2018 1:00 pm
Page 3 / 5
Share: