Topic starter

John Anthony Sports

Early Saturday's Free Selection: Dayton Flyers - 5

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:37 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TOMMY BRUNSON

Free play for Saturday goes out west as I back the Aztecs of San Diego State as the small home favorite over the Wolfpack of Nevada.

Going back to December 10th of this season, State is on an 8-1 straight up run and also an 8-1 against the spread run on their home floor. That includes an outright victory over ranked Gonzaga!

Tonight they take on a Nevada team that has beaten them in the first meeting, and 83-58 beat down in Reno. Since that setback, the 'Tecs have reeled off 5 straight wins, and are 4-1 against the spread during their updraft.

SDSU has won each of their last 5 home games played vs. Nevada, and they have covered in the last 4 at home over the 'Pack.

Yeah, Nevada may be the 26-5 team riding a 6-game winning streak and all, but they are going down tonight in Diego.

Play the Aztecs in revenge.

3* SAN DIEGO STATE

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:38 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ALEX SMART
NCAA-B | Mar 03, 2018
North Carolina vs. Duke
North Carolina+7½

The Tar Heels enter this road game with a 22-8 SU overall record , 11-6 in the ACC. Carolina is 10-5 away from the Smith Center this season. That includes a 7-4 record in road games and 3-1 at neutral sites and they must not be underestimated as dogs . Note:With Roy Williams group just 1 game behind Duke, you can bet they will be leaving everything on the court, as will the Blue Devils in a game that I wont; be surprised to see end in 1 or 2 possession affair. Carolina and Duke rank in the top two in the ACC in scoring, rebounding, offensive rebounding and assists, the top three in scoring margin and the top four in field goal percentage.

Many have said, that is not one of North Carolina better teams, in recent years, but according to my numbers their vastly under rated. Carolina's KenPom offensive efficiency of 122.8 is its second highest in the last eight years, trailing only 2015-16 (124.1).The Tar Heels have played 10 games against teams who are in the top 20 nationally in defensive efficiency. UNC is 7-3 in those games .

When these teams played back in early Feb N.Carolina grabbed the victory vs Duke 82-78 as 1 point home chalk, and now the linesmkaers have made the revenge minded Blue Devils 7+ point favs in the rematch. From a system vs system matchup analysis my own projections make this no re than a 2 possession game, which gives us value with taking points .

DUKE is 0-7 ATS L/7 in home games versus lower tier pressure defensive teams - forcing 12 or less turnovers/game. DUKE is 7-16 ATS L/23 on Saturday games as linesmakers continually attach bloated lines to their games knowing their a public team.

CBB Favorites of 3.5 to 9.5 points (DUKE) - after 2 or more consecutive unders, average defensive team (67-74 PPG) against a poor defensive team (74-78 PPG) after 15+ games are 110-69 ATS L/21 seasons for a 62% conversion rate for bettors on the blind.

Play on North Carolina to cover

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:39 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MARC LAWRENCE
NCAA-B | Mar 03, 2018
Play - Texas (Game 522).

Edges - Longhorns: 15-8 SU and 18-5 ATS as a home dog with three or more days of rest, including 11-1 ATS when they sport a .500 or greater record… Mountaineers: 0-7 ATS against sub. 600 opponents this season… With Texas head coach Shaka Smart 3-0 ATS in his career when seeking same season revenge from a loss of 15 or more points, we recommend a 1* play on Texas in its Last Home Game of the campaign. Thank you and good luck as always.

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:41 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRANDON LEE
NCAA-B | Mar 03, 2018
North Carolina vs. Duke
10* FREE NCAAB PICK (Duke -7)

I'll take my chances here with the Blue Devils at home in their rematch against rival North Carolina. This might seem like a big number for Duke to be laying given they lost the previous meeting, but the Blue Devils led in that game by 12 early. They just couldn't get the offense going in the 2nd half, scoring just 29 points after putting up 49 in the 1st half. I look for a more complete game from Duke here on their home floor and see them winning this game by double-digits.

The fact that the Blue Devils lost at Virginia Tech in their last game doesn't deter me here. In fact, it only makes me like them more. Duke is 8-1 ATS over the last 2 seasons in home games after failing to cover the spread in their previous contest.

It's also been a wise move to fade the Tar Heels whenever they are laying points, which isn't often. North Carolina is 0-6 ATS over the last 3 seasons when listed as an underdog. Give me the Blue Devils -7!

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:41 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ROB VINCILETTI
NCAA-B | Mar 03, 2018
Georgia vs. Tennessee
The SEC Comp Play is on Tennessee at 6:00 eastern.

The Vols have revenge in their last home game against Georgia. The Vols have won 3 straight since that loss to Georgia holding each team to under 405 shooting. That does not bode well for a Bulldogs team that averages just 64 points on the road and has failed to cover in 7 of their last 9 dog losses. Tennessee has covered 5 of 6 after shooting 50% or better, they have covered 8 of 111 on Saturdays and 7 of 8 after allowing 60 or less points last out. They have covered 12 of 16 in their favored wins and 5 of 7 with road loss revenge. Take Tennessee. On Saturday we have our highest rated triple perfect Last Game Play of the Year along with powerful conference tournament system Plays and a Pair of 5* NBA Perfect system plays. We have the ABC Primetime NBA Side and a Late night total. For the SEC Comp Play. Go with Tennessee. RV- GC Sports

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:42 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JOSEPH D'AMICO
NCAA-B | Mar 03, 2018
Western Kentucky vs. UAB
Western Kentucky-2 -106

As a multi-time college & pro basketball handicapping champion, this is the time of year when I TURN IT UP! This Saturday, I will line your pockets as I have my NCAAB 2-0 REVENGE GAME OF THE MONTH, 4-1 UNDERDOG GAME OF THE MONTH, BIG WEST GAME OF THE MONTH & my NBA 4-0 LAY UP PLAY. So you better get ready for the biggest payday you've had this entire basketball season. All you gotta' do is follow me.

Saturday's FREE NCAAB WINNER: Western Kentucky.

Game 609.

5:00 pm pst.

At 14-3 in Conference play, Western Kentucky is tied with Old Dominion for 2nd place in CUSA . They need this win here today. In the January 18th, 77-69 victory over the Blazers, the Hilltoppers shot a season-low, 3-15 (20%) from beyond the arc, were out-rebounded, 35-30, and still got the win and cover. WKY is 15-3 SU their L18 while UAB is just 5-7 SU their L12, going 4-8 ATS. All 5 Hilltoppers starters average DD's, with Justin Johnson leading the way (14.8 PPG/9.3 RPG). The Forward matches up well with the Blazers only true offensive threat, Forward, Chris Cokley. Western Kentucky is 6-1 ATS the L7 meetings in this series, 7-3 ATS their L10 games played on the road, and 4-1 ATS their L5 games played vs. CUSA opponents. Take the Hilltoppers. Thank you.

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

RAY MONOHAN

Denver vs. Cleveland Over 228

The Nuggets and Cleveland offer two offenses who are very high paced.

We should see a lot of quick shots and quick attacks at the rim here, boding well for this Over.

Denver comes into this one holding one of the fastest paced teams in the NBA. They get up and down the floor quick and very rarely utilize the shot clock. What makes them so dangerous is their ability to create open shots and hit from anywhere on the floor.

Cleveland meanwhile is the same the way. They give even more value to this Over thanks to their sluggish defense and inability to slow teams down in transition.

Some trends to note. Over is 21-8-2 in Cavaliers last 31 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400. Over is 20-8-2 in Cavaliers last 30 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.

Expect a lot of tempo here.

Back Over.

Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SCOTT SPREITZER
NCAA-B | Mar 03, 2018
Fresno State vs. New Mexico
New Mexico-1½

I'm backing New Mexico on Saturday. New Mexico has won four in a row and has covered six of its last eight home games and the Lobos seem to be peaking at the right time as they look to avenge an earlier loss at Fresno State. The Bulldogs have lost guard Jaron Hopkins for the season with a foot injury and he was one of their best defenders in addition to averaging 16.7 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 5.0 assists, in the Bulldogs' recent five-game winning streak. Sam Longwood leads five players in double figures for the Lobos as he averages 13.2 points per game and Anthony Mathis scores 13.0 per game while shooting 48.1 percent from 3-point range. Fresno State is just 2-6 ATS its last eight games following an ATS loss and it couldn't cover as a 6.5-point favorite at Air Force on Monday while shooting only 33.9 percent. The Lobos are averaging 106 points their last three games. We're recommending a play on New Mexico minus the points on Saturday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Peter Tran

CELTICS

Posted : March 3, 2018 11:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Randy Chambers

NORTH CAROLINA