1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

LARRY NESS
NBA | Mar 18, 2018
Blazers vs. Clippers
My 1* Free Play is on the LA Clippers (10:35 EST).

Both teams are in the playoff hunt. Portland comes in off the 100-87 victory at home over Detroit just last night and it’s now won 12 in a row.

LA will look to take advantage of a fatigued and over-achieving Blazers team and it’s also set to avenge an earlier 104-96 setback in January.

The Clippers come in ultra-focused and motivated as well, as they’ve lost two straight, most recently falling 121-113 on the road in OKC on Friday.

Both teams have done better than expected against the spread this season for the most part, but for me this selection comes down to scheduling.

Damian Lillard and the Blazers are playing at an elite level right now, but all good things must come to an end and the second game of a back-to-back in mid March will prove to be too much for Portland to overcome in my opinion.

Tonight’s contest takes on added importance for the Clippers as well as they get ready to embark on an extended road trip starting on Tuesday in Minnesota, followed by a game in Milwaukee the following night.

I think the conditions are right for Portland’s big win streak to come to a crashing halt, consider the home side in this one.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:04 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DAVE PRICE
NCAA-B | Mar 18, 2018
Nevada vs. Cincinnati

1* on Nevada +8.5

The Key: The Nevada Wolf Pack have the talent to match some of the bigger programs, especially a team like Cincinnati which feasted on an easy American Athletic Conference this season. They have the Martin brothers, who combine to average 32.7 PPG. They have Jordan Caroline (17.8 PPG, 8.7 RPG) and Purdue transfer Kendall Stephens (13.4 PPG, 44.4% 3-pointers). This team is absolutely loaded and capable of pulling off the upset here, let alone staying within the 8.5-point spread. The Wolf Pack are 33-14-4 ATS in their last 51 games vs. a team with a winning record. The Bearcats are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games. Cincinnati was fortunate to cover against Georgia State as that was a much closer game than the 15-point margin would indicate. That was their biggest lead of the game, and they had to go on a huge run in the closing minutes to put away Georgia State. Take Nevada.

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:34 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ROB VINCILETTI

The NCAAB Comp Play is on Auburn at 7:10 eastern.

Round 2 number 4 seeds are on a 16-7 run and 5th seeded dogs are 1-9 ats in round 2. Clemson has lost 15 of 16 vs teams that win over 62% of their games and has a better win percentage then they do. ACC Teams in round 2 are 2-6 ats. Auburn os 4-1 in round 2 and SEC Favs are 12-5 ats in round 2. The Tigers are 13-1 vs non conference teams and should advance. On Sunday 2nd round Game of the Year is up along with a powerful round 2 Card and we also have a Perfect system NBA Play going. For the NCAAB Tournament comp play. Take Auburn. RV- GC Sports

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:35 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JOHN MARTIN
NBA | Mar 18, 2018
Rockets vs. Wolves
1 Unit FREE PLAY on Minnesota Timberwolves +7

Both the Minnesota Timberwolves and Houston Rockets will be playing the second of a back-to-back Sunday. But there’s a clear difference here that favors the Timberwolves. Minnesota had three days off prior to last night’s game against the Spurs. They will still be fresh for this one because of it. Houston will be playing its 8th game in 13 days, which is about as tough as it gets in the NBA. The Rockets are starting to wear down clearly as they have failed to cover the spread in each of their last two games with narrow wins over the Clippers and Pelicans. They should not be 7-point road favorites at Minnesota tonight. The Timberwolves are 26-8 at home this season and will put up a fight. Give me the Timberwolves.

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:35 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jeff Allen Sports

Sunday's Free Selection is on Vegas nhl

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:42 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Easy Money Sports

Lee's Free Early Sunday Selection Is
Drake +7

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:43 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Sunday, Mar. 18 is:

Auburn Tigers -1.5 over Clemson Tigers.

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JACK BRAYMAN

A pair of defensive juggernauts, this game is poised to stay under.

Syracuse, which has stayed under in seven of nine on neutral courts, scores only 67 points per game, and away from home it is scoring 65.2 points per contest. Playing a Tom Izzo bunch will be tough, and it will have no choice but to step up its physical game.

The Orange, which is also on an under run of 9-3 in this dance, have been used to defensive tussles of late, averaging 60.8 points per game while allowing 60.4.

With Michigan State, which has stayed under in six of its last eight, scores a ton and limits the scoring. With Syracuse stepping up its defensive effort by harrassing the Spartans, I expect Michigan State to adjust by playing a slower tempo and very conservative.

Play this one low.

5* UNDER Syracuse-Michigan State

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ERIC SCHRODER

On to my complimentary winner...

Press Virginia takes on an in-state rival, and this could be the best game on the card. Bob Huggins' West Virginia squad has long been known as a pressing bunch that can silence teams' offensive game with a quickness.

And even though the Mountaineers have gone over in 14 of 20 non-conference games, I don't see this one getting too high.

West Virginia knows how offensive Marshall is, scoring an average of 83.5 points per gaame, so the defensive intensity will be even greater. Huggins knows every year he has a last-weekend caliber team, and he'll want to make a statement with a strong defensive presence in this one.

It's been awhile since these teams met, but three of the last four meetings have stayed under, with the fourth not having a total on the game.

This one stays low.

4* UNDER Marshall-West Virginia

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

IMMY BOYD

Free pick on Xavier -5.5

I'm recommending laying the points with Xavier in their Round of 32 matchup with the Seminoles. It's hard for a No. 1 seed to fly under the radar, but I believe that's the case with the Musketeers, who were widely considered the weakest of the top seeds by several experts. I believe it has them way undervalued against a pretty average Florida State team.

The Seminoles had a nice 13-point win over Missouri on Friday. FSU held the Tigers to just 54 points on 32.7% shooting. Considering the Seminoles had allowed 75 or more points in their previous 7 games, including 82 to Louisville in their one and done showing in the ACC Tournament, I think we can chalk that up as a horrific shooting night for Missouri. Keep in mind the Tigers were trying to incorporate Michael Porter Jr. back in the lineup and it clearly hurt their chemistry.

I look for the FSU defense to return to form and give up a big number here to the Musketeers, who eclipsed the century mark in their 102-83 win over Texas Southern in the first round. No surprise as this is an Xavier team that averaged 84.8 ppg on the season.

Lastly, the Seminoles win over Missouri came at a price, as Terance Mann suffered a groin injury that is expected to have him sidelined (listed as doubtful). Mann is the one guy this team couldn't afford to lose. He was one of 3 players in the ACC to lead his team in both scoring and rebounding. The other two were Duke's Marvin Bagley III and North Carolina's Luke Maye. Without him, I think the Seminoles will have a hard time just keeping this one respectable. Take Xavier!

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:44 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHIP CHIRIMBES

Nevada vs. Cincinnati 6:10 ET

Bearcats (-) over Wolf Pack-

How did this happen? The Bearcats are now the top seed renaming in the South with No. 1 overall loss by Virginia. Nevada won for us over Texas only because Shaka Smart if so over-rated he could hold a 14-point second-half lead. Cincinnati has played much tougher defense and the Wolf Pack will be howling at the moon as the Bearcats stifle their attempts to score. Take CINCINNATI!

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRANDON LEE

10* FREE NCAAB PICK (Marshall +12.5)

My money is on the Thundering Herd as a double-digit dog against the Mountaineers on Sunday. I was all over Marshall in their first game against Wichita State, which they won outright 81-75 as a 13.5-point dog. The Thundering Herd had their way with the Shockers defense, shooting 47% from the field and 39% from deep.

I know West Virginia is a difficult team to prepare for in 1 day, but I don't think the Mountaineers style is going to have a big effect on Marshall. West Virginia wants to pressure teams and speed them up to get them out of sync offensively. The Thundering Herd like to push the tempo and play at a fast pace, so this really plays right into their strength.

As for playing on 1-day of rest, it's a spot the Thundering Herd have thrived in, as they are a perfect 10-0 ATS this season when playing on just 1-day of rest. They are also 9-1 ATS in their last 10 when playing their 2nd road game in 3 days. West Virginia is a mere 6-17 ATS over the last 2 seasons as a double-digit favorite and 4-11 ATS in their last 15 after covering the spread in their previous game. Give me Marshall +12.5!

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:45 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

RAY MONOHAN
NCAA-B | Mar 18, 2018
Clemson vs. Auburn
Clemson +1.5

Clemson grabbing points here is the move on Sunday.

Clemson took care of business against New Mexico State in the Round of 64, really doing just everything right in the win.

From the opening tip they were pushing the ball and attacking the rim, really keeping the defense off balanced.

Look for them to really do that here against Auburn, who struggled to get anything going against Charleston in their first game. Auburn just isn't playing well at the moment, as they struggled shooting the ball, as well as slowing things down defensively.

Some trends to note. Tigers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 neutral site games. Tigers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 vs. Southeastern.

Grab the points.

Back Clemson.

Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:46 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JESSE SCHULE
NCAA-B | Mar 18, 2018
Syracuse vs. Michigan State
Syracuse+9½

I bet on Syracuse in their First Four matchup versus Arizona State, and I took the under in their first round matchup versus TCU. Here is what I said before they beat the Sun Devils: "Both teams won a total of 20 games, and both teams were 4-6 away from home. Both teams have lost five of their last eight overall. The biggest difference I can see here between these two teams, is the strength of schedule in the ACC compared to the PAC12. Syracuse has faced Top 25 teams eight times this season, while Arizona State has only faced four ranked teams. The Orange were eliminated in the second round of the ACC Tournament by defending national champs North Carolina, while Arizona State was beaten in the first round of the PAC12 Tournament by unranked Colorado. The last time the Orange slipped into the Big Dance as a bubble team, they went all the way to the Final Four before being eliminated by the Tar Heels." The Orange will be a massive underdog here in their second round matchup versus Michigan State, and I think the venue here is particularly significant. I had a look at the venue, and it turns out I was riding the under here in the Horizon League Tournament. Here is what I had to say prior to the Horizona League Final: "Four teams played in the Horizon League Tournament Semi Finals at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit last night, and not one of those teams scored 60 total points. In fact two of those teams (Cleveland State and Oakland) failed to score as many as 45 points." That trend has held true here in the NCAA Tournament, and Michigan State comes in as winners of five of their last six overall, but only one of those wins came by more than eight points.

Take Syracuse.

GL,

Jesse Schule

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:47 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JTG SPORTS

NCAA Basketball NEVADA WOLF PACK +350

Posted : March 18, 2018 10:47 am
Page 3 / 4
Share: