0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

STEPHEN NOVER
NBA | Mar 04, 2018
Pelicans vs. Mavs
Pelicans-3½

The Houston Rockets are drawing a lot of attention with their 15-game win streak. Below the radar, though, are the Pelicans. They've won seven in a row. Anthony Davis was the league's top player in February putting up monster numbers of 35 points per game, 13 rebounds, 2.5 steals and 2.2 blocks.

New Orleans is a borderline playoff team that is at its best against lesser opponents. That's the case here with the tanking, toxic Mavericks. Dallas has lost 16 of its last 20 games, including a 108-100 road loss to the Bulls this past Friday. This marks the Mavericks' fourth game in seven days. Dallas is 12-20 at home with a losing ATS mark at American Airlines Center. The Pelicans have covered seven of the past nine times on the road versus opponents who have a losing home record. The Mavericks are the weakest rebounding team in the team. That's bad news against the Pelicans who have Emeka Okafor at center to help Davis on the boards. Dallas doesn't have a defensive stopper to slow down Davis. The Pelicans average the third-most points in the league at 112.1. Dallas ranks 27th in scoring averaging 10 fewer points per game than New Orleans.
(Editor's note: Stephen Nover is one of the top NBA 'cappers in North America and he's having another dominating season going 41-27 on his past 68 premium/free plays for a long-term winning percentage of 60 percent. Stephen's Sunday card is headed up by his High Roller Parlay. Don't miss any of his winning plays!)

Posted : March 4, 2018 10:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jtg sports

nhl new jersey devils ‑1.5 +245

Posted : March 4, 2018 10:02 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Sunday, March 4, 2018

NBA (807) NEW ORLEANS PELICANS VS (808) DALLAS MAVERICKS

Take: (807) NEW ORLEANS PELICANS

Reason: Your free play for Sunday, March 4, 2018 is in the NBA schedule contest between the New Orleans Pelicans and the Dallas Mavericks. Take the Pelicans for your free play on Sunday.

Posted : March 4, 2018 11:58 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Roz Wins

Roz's Sunday March 4, 2018, Free Pick

(813) BROOKLYN NETS VS (814) LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS

Take : Clippers

Posted : March 4, 2018 11:59 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sharp Bettor

Sharp Bettor FREE Play for Sunday, March 4, 2018

(807) NEW ORLEANS PELICANS VS (808) DALLAS MAVERICKS

Take : Pelicans

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kenny Towers

SMU - 7 - NCAAB

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Sunday, Mar. 4 is:

St. Peters over Iona.

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:00 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ERIC SCHROEDER

My free play for Sunday is on Radford minus the points against Liberty.

Overnight, this line was -2. Now it's up two points, and it makes sense.

Hard to argue against the Highlanders, who swept the regular season series this year.

A Liberty buzzer-beater forced overtime the first time they met, but Radford earned a 59-57 win on Jan. 15. Then, on Feb. 22, it was all Highlanders with a 63-50 rout.

Radford was picked to finish seventh in the Big South preseason poll, but with the nation's 19th-best scoring defense, it topped all expectations to earn the No. 2 seed in the Big South tournament and is one game from dancing in a couple of weeks.

The Highlanders, who allow 64.7 points per game, has yet to put forth their best effort in the tournament, and I expect to see their offensive and rebounding numbers to improve today.

Take the chalk.

1* RADFORD

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:00 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DEVELOPMENT PINNY
NCAA-B | Mar 04, 2018
Illinois State vs. Loyola-Chicago
UNDER 136½

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

LARRY NESS

My 1* Free Play is on the Milwaukee Bucks (8:00 EST).

Philadelphia has been playing great, but I think the “hungrier” team is going to find a way to get the job done at the end of the night.

The 76ers have won two straight, most recently topping Charlotte 110-99 at home on Friday.

The Bucks come in desperate though after dropping their fourth straight, a 103-96 setback at home to Indiana on Friday.

The 76ers average 107.5 PPG and they concede 105.4. Big man Joel Embiid averages 23.8 points, 11.3 boards and 1.3 blocks per night, and had 23 points, 15 boards and three blocks in his team’s most recent victory.

The Bucks average 104.7 PPG and they concede 105.3. Giannis Antetokounmpo averages 27.2 points, 10.2 boards, 4.8 assists, 1.4 blocks and 1.43 steals per game for Milwaukee, but it was Khris Middletown who stood out in a losing cause to the Pacers with 30 points.

Despite all of its recent success, I’ll point out that Philadelphia is still just 15-16 ATS on the road this year.

The Bucks have been a disaster at home this season for bettors (just 10-19 ATS), but they’ve responded well in this spot overall by going 7-4 ATS off an upset loss as a favorite and 3-1 ATS after three or more consecutive SU losses.

For all the reasons listed above, I think the Bucks are worth a second look in this one.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DENNIS MACKLIN

DMack's Free Play for Sunday, March 4, 2018 is on the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles

Both games between 22-9 Lipscomb and 23-10 Florida Gulf Coast were tight, the road team winning both games, FGCU 88-83 and Lipscomb 90-87. That said, this is where the Eagles shine. They've been almost automatic since bursting on the scene and going to the Sweet Sixteen several years ago. The Eagles flew through the Atlantic Sun going 14-2 and have won three straight by 16+ since that home vapor lock to Lipscomb. Take FCGU.

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SCOTT RICKENBACH
NCAA-B | Mar 04, 2018
Drexel vs. College of Charleston
Drexel+9.5

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach CBB Game #827 Sunday Free Pick Drexel Dragons (+) @ Charleston Cougars @ Noon ET - The Dragons handed the Cougars one of their few conference losses this season at Drexel. Although Charleston got their revenge later in the season when they hosted the Dragons, the 22 point margin of that game is a bit deceiving. Drexel was knotted with the Cougars at 56 apiece in the 2nd half of that game before Charleston went on an other-worldly shooting tear and pulled away. I don't see that happening again here. The Dragons are riding the momentum of yesterday's win, they've been involved in a lot of tight losses this season, and I certainly don't expect the Cougars to again knock down 8 of 16 three pointers. Drexel has the added confidence of having already beaten Charleston this season and they're going to carry momentum into this game from yesterday's strong performance on the defensive end. Of the Cougars last 11 victories this season, only 3 came by double digits. Of the Dragons last 9 losses, only 3 came by more than 6 points! Free Pick DREXEL

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:03 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

SAL MICHAELS
NCAA-B | Mar 04, 2018
Drexel vs. College of Charleston
Free Play on College of Charleston -9½ -110

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:03 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

JIMMY BOYD

Free Pick on Pelicans/Mavericks UNDER

I'm recommending a play on the UNDER in Sunday's NBA action that has the Mavericks hosting the Pelicans. I know New Orleans comes in having played in a bunch of high-scoring games, but are also coming off 3-days of rest. While the Pelicans should have fresh legs, I think the long lay off only hurts the rhythm they had going on offensively.

I also don't think it helps the focus for New Orleans playing a team like Dallas, who is really struggling right now. The Mavericks are just 1-6 in their last 7 and just 6-16 in their last 24. The Dallas is not only a bad offensive team, but they also play at one of the slower tempos in the league. I think that combination will only help this stay below this big number.

UNDER is 15-5 in the Pelicans last 20 division road games and 15-4 in their last 19 road games off an upset win. UNDER is also 9-2-1 in the Mavs last 12 division games and 20-8 in the last 28 meetings overall in this series. Take the UNDER!

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:39 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

MIKE WILLIAMS
MLB | Mar 04, 2018
Rays vs. Yankees
1* on Rays +157

Posted : March 4, 2018 12:40 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share: