Chargers -2.5 vs. BRONCOS

Steelers -6 vs. BROWNS

COWBOYS -6.5 vs. Eagles

HOME TEAMS IN CAPS

WEEK 2 HILTON PICKS BY # OF TEAMS SELECTED

AVAILABLE BY 11AM EASTERN SUNDAY 9/14/08

TOP 10 CONTESTANTS THROUGH WEEK 1

17 TEAMS WENT 5 - 0

http://www.thespread.com/nfl/nfl-super-contest-picks-from-the-las-vegas-hilton.html

Posted : September 10, 2008 11:45 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Was very surprised to see how many people went 5-0 last week with how turbulent it was.

Left me scratching my head about a lot of games thats for sure. Especially when the top 5 consensus was 2-3

Posted : September 10, 2008 12:08 pm
(@ocsleeper)

Is there any way or place that we can get the complete standings from top to bottom for the Hilton NFL contest rather than just the top 10?

Posted : September 11, 2008 11:43 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

We are working on that now but it won't be available for a couple weeks

Posted : September 12, 2008 7:22 am
(@gondaybo)

At a minimum, is there anywhere to actually see who the top handicappers are selecting?

Posted : September 14, 2008 10:42 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Not this week.

There are 349 teams this year, it's a lot harder to enter, sort and publish this info then most people realize. That is why Jim Feist isn't doing it anymore.

Sorry

Posted : September 14, 2008 10:49 am
(@gondaybo)

I understand... I truly appreciate you guys even putting up the info in the first place.

Is the data available anywhere else that you know of? The consensus picks oftentimes just reflect overall public sentiment. The top pickers are where you generally get the premium info.

Posted : September 14, 2008 10:52 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

There is no other site out there that has info on players. The only stuff out there is exactly what we have posted currently because they all steal it from us.

There are three problems with this info. First is that its only available on paper. There is no email, or website or anything else to draw from. So we need to take a fax we get each week and go through 349 lines and enter their picks. The second problem is that the picks are provided to us by number, not by team name. So that is the second phase of the process. Lastly, the records and lines come out on tuesday but the picks don't come out till Friday night. So there are two seperate phases of putting all this stuff together.

We almost have week 2 done but we haven't even started on week 3. By next week we hope to be caught up.

Posted : September 14, 2008 10:58 am
(@gondaybo)

Thanks, Michael. I appreciate the responses and explanations.

Thanks again for the effort you guys put forth to get the picks up and I'm glad I found your site.

Posted : September 14, 2008 11:07 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Thanks man, we appreciate you visiting the site!

Posted : September 14, 2008 11:32 am
Share: