Clear all

2009 Hilton Contest Week 1 Lines Are Up

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Lines are posted for week 1, follow the contest all season long by clicking here

http://www.thespread.com/nfl/nfl-super-contest-picks-from-the-las-vegas-hilton.html

Posted : September 9, 2009 3:16 pm
(@sundaystocks)
Trusted Member

Cash,
I clicked around on that link and didn’t find the contestants picks. Did I miss something? Can you point me in the right direction?

Here's what I’m looking for each players pick or picks that week.

Thanks

Posted : September 10, 2009 6:49 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Picks aren't in yet boss. Sometime Saturday afternoon I hope.

Lines will be posted Tuesdays, Picks will be posted Saturday afternoon as long as they are available by then or if not first thing Sunday.

Posted : September 10, 2009 7:01 pm
(@glcsports)
Reputable Member

Hi Mike,
Long time no talk to. I took the summer off and I'm back. Are you going to have a link or anything to all the contestants picks? I know you post the concensus and I put it in the forum last year.

Posted : September 10, 2009 7:17 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Hola,

Not going to do all the contestants picks this year unfortunately. Since the deadline is Saturday this year and all those picks had to be done by hand off a fax there is no time to get it up by game time Sunday.

We will have the top 10 players picks each week but we just don't have the manpower to do everyone from the time we get the info until when it would need to be posted to still be useful.

I will see how the first week goes and if the fax I get is in good condition I may post that as a PDF but if it doesn't come across well and is hard to read the top 10 is gonna be it probably.

Posted : September 10, 2009 7:23 pm
Share: