Free Picks: Free Service Plays for Monday, November 27th, 2017

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

The Winnipeg Jets are not happy, despite splitting a four-game road trip. And tonight they're going to take their frustrations out on the Minnesota Wild.

The Jets, 14-6-3 on the year, return home after losing 4-0 to the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. The loss followed a 2-1 win over the L.A. Kings and 4-1 victory over the Anaheim Ducks. Winnipeg simply made too many misakes, and the Sharks capitalized, after losing on the road to the Vegas Golden Knights the night prior.

I know Winnipeg is battling the injury bug, and could suffer between the pipes, but the Jets have solid goalies waiting in the AHL, and I'm not worried too much about that.

Fact is, the Wild (11-9-3) should be the ones concerned, as they enter the week after a disheartening 6-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues on Saturday.

And talk about trouble, Minnesota's special teams unit was horrendous against the Blues, allowing three power-play goals and a two short-handed scores.

Minnesota is actually a very good team, I just think it is running into a buzzsaw here.

2* JETS

Posted : November 27, 2017 7:17 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: