Clear all

Free Picks: Free Service Plays for Monday, October 24th, 2016

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Free Picks and Premium Service Plays for Monday, October 24th, 2016 from some of the nations best and worst handicappers.

Posted : October 19, 2016 10:34 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Allen Eastman

Houston / Denver Under 41

I think that Denver's defense is going to be unstoppable in this game. The Broncos have lost two straight games. They are reeling a bit. But they will have a big edge this week going up against their former teammate Brock Osweiler. Denver not only wants to snap their losing streak but I think they will want to get some revenge on Osweiler for jumping ship to an AFC competitor. Houston has not played well in either of its two big road games this year, getting blown out at New England and at Minnesota. The Texans combined to score just 13 points in those two games. Denver's offense has also been in a funk. They have averaged just under 19 points per game in their last three games. And those efforts have come against some weak defenses while the Broncos have gone 0-3 against the total. The 'under' is 5-0 in Denver's last five games against a team with a winning record and 4-1 when Houston plays a team with a winning record. The 'under' is 11-4 in Denver's last 15 home games and 5-1 after Houston's last six wins. I think that this will be a sloppy game on both sides. But the Denver defense will take control and I think that this game stays way 'under' in a 19-10 win for the home team.

Posted : October 19, 2016 10:35 am
Share: