Free Picks: Free Service Plays for Thursday, August 3rd, 2017

31 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

One is trying to prove himself and the other is looking to continue his domination. With the New York Yankees hand the ball to their newest star - Sonny Gray - and the American League Central-leading Cleveland Indians give the ball to Corey Kluber, we have a huge showdown on our hands.

My big play is on the side in this game, but I like the Under here.

Gray is making his Yankees debut after being acquired on July 31. Due to two scratches, because of potential trades, or the trade that brought him to the Boogie Down, the right-hander hasn't pitched since July 25, at Toronto. Gray was 4-2 with a 1.37 ERA over his last six starts for the A's and will be looking to come out strong with his off-speed junk and dominating Cleveland's lineup.

Meanwhile, Kluber is likely to dominate the Yankees, as he has posted a 1.86 ERA and has recorded 120 strikeouts in 11 starts since June 1. He is in after taking a no-decision in his last outing, after going 6.1 innings, during which he allowed four runs on nine hits with 12 strikeouts against the White Sox. He'll be spot on here.

If you want to couple this free play with the right side, get my 80 Dime Winner #10 of 13. Meanwhile, take the Under.

4* Yankees-Indians Under

Posted : August 3, 2017 3:01 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: