0 Reactions
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jim Feist

Jim Feist's Comp Pick, Tuesday, November 28, 2017

NBA (509) MILWAUKEE BUCKS VS (510) SACRAMENTO KINGS

Take: (509) MILWAUKEE BUCKS

Reason: Your free play for Tuesday, November 28, 2017 is in the NBA scheduled contest between the Milwaukee Bucks and Sacramento Kings. The 9-9 Milwaukee Bucks travel West to play the 5-14 Sacramento Kings. I'm looking at the Bucks in tonight's contest. Sacramento in the tough situational spot of the second of a back-to-back game. They had to play at Golden State last night and now turn around for the Bucks here tonight. Neither team has been very good defensively, as the Bucks allow 105.6 ppg and the Kings 105.1 ppg. Milwaukee is coming off a loss at Utah. The Kings are just 1-7-1 ATS in their last nine games against the East Conference and 0-3-1 ATS when they play the second of a back-to-back spot. The Bucks are 8-3 ATS their last 11 trips to Sacramento and the road team is 15-5 ATS the last 20 meetings. I'm taking the Bucks here tonight.

Posted : November 28, 2017 12:07 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

TOMMY BRUNSON

Tuesday's comp play is the points and the 'Ville over the Purdue Boilermakers.

Louisville as we all know went through some major sh$t prior to the start of the campaign, but the Cardinals have responded by controlling only what is in their hands, and that is playing - and winning! - basketball games.

4 games played, 4 games won. All 4 of them at home. Now the Cards and their Top-20 ranking hit the road for their first "real" game as they head to West Lafayette to play a Purdue team that stands at 5-2 already.

The Boilers wrapped-up their tournament action in the Bahamas on a high-note, as they were able to run Arizona off the court by 25 points last Friday. That was after Matt Painter's team had suffered losses to both Tennessee and Western Kentucky!

Not sure I trust Purdue in the favored role here, as this is a pretty big number to lay against a Louisville team that dumped them last season in this Big 10/ACC Challenge, 71-64 as the -6 point home favorite.

The Cardinals are 7-2-1 against the spread when facing schools from the Big 10, and I like them tonight plus the generous points to be inside of the number.

2* LOUISVILLE

Posted : November 28, 2017 12:08 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Arthur Ralph Sports

TUESDAY CBB IPFW -9

Posted : November 28, 2017 1:00 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL