Free Picks: Premium Service Plays for Friday, January 1,2010

111 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

SAMMY JANKUS

Always play the OTHER SIDE of my game writeups.

LSU vs Penn St
4* Penn St -3

Remember what the Bayou Bengals did to Georgia Tech last year as a bowl underdog? Would you believe a 38-3 shellacking? I don’t think it’ll be THAT bad today but Les Miles’ Tigers are way better than Joe Pa’s Lions. I’m convinced the wrong team is favored here – so your play is on PENN ST.

Ohio St vs Oregon
3* Ohio St +3.5

No question that the Buckeyes have a great defense but when they’re forced to stay out on the field for 45 minutes today, they’ll simply wear down and roll over. The Ducks played much tougher competition and are by far the better balanced squad. Looks like another Pac-10 smackdown with Oregon doing the honors this time – so your play is on OHIO ST.

Posted : December 24, 2009 11:24 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

ATS LOCK

7 Units Oregon -3.5
5 Units Florida -12.5
3 Units LSU +2.5

ATS FINANCIAL

4 Units LSU +2
3 Units W Va -2

Posted : December 31, 2009 10:02 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

EXECUTIVE

250% Auburn -8

Posted : December 31, 2009 1:13 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

PPP

5% Oregon
4% Northwestern

Posted : December 31, 2009 2:51 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

David Malinsky

4* Northwestern +8
4* W. Virginia -2.5
4* LSU +2.5
6* Ohio State +4

Posted : December 31, 2009 8:11 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Tim Trushel

20* Ohio St

10* LSU

Posted : January 1, 2010 12:22 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

AL DEMARCO

10 Dime Oregon

Posted : January 1, 2010 12:23 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

TEDDY COVERS

LSU

Posted : January 1, 2010 12:24 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Dr Bob

***Auburn (-7.5) 35 Northwestern 20 (at Outback Bowl)
Auburn in a 3-Star Best Bet at -7 points (at -1.20 odds or better) and for 2-Stars from -7 at -1.25 odds to -9

West Virginia (-2.5) 35 Florida St. 32 (at Gator Bowl)

Strong Opinion
LSU 23 Penn St. (-2.5) 20 (at Capital One Bowl)

Oregon (-4.0) 26 Ohio St. 21 (at Rose Bowl)

Florida (-12.5) 32 Cincinnati 18 (at Sugar Bowl)

Posted : January 1, 2010 12:35 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Steven Budin

25 Dime West Virginia

Posted : January 1, 2010 1:14 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

DOUBLE DRAGON

HYDRAS
FLORIDA -12
OREGON -3 (-120)

REGULARS
FLORIDA STATE +3
NORTHWESTERN +6

Posted : January 1, 2010 1:14 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Brandon Lang

75 DIME - FLORIDA GATORS - The more I looked at this game the more I realized the Gators were the right side of this game.

Let's us start with the fact this line is -13 (as I post this analysis). Who does that tell you Vegas is begging you to bet? Exactly, Cincinnati.

Next, the Bearcats shouldn't be here. Pitt should be, and the determining factor for me is the fact the Gators are going to be able to do anything they want offensively.

Urban Meyer and his announcement has got to inspire this Gator team and I believe it will.

Tim Tebow playing his last game and you had better believe he will go out a winner.

The Gators defensive coordinator Strong will coach his last game here before departing for Louisville and with his entire defense back from last year, this may be their best game.

The Bearcats haven't seen this type of pressure from a front 7 all year long and when your offensive line is going to get overwhelmed to the level they are, long day for Tony Pike.

He didn't look all that good against Pitt and trust me, the pressure he sees here is the most he will have seen all year.

Just look at Cincy down the stretch.

They struggled to beat Uconn at home 47-45, how about West Virginia at home 24-21 followed by a 13 point win over Illinois and then finally Pitt 45-44.

I want you to think about this for one moment. The UConn Huskies came into your house and put up 45 points on you. That was UConn! I'm talking about a motivated Florida team here.

A few years ago Hawaii played Georgia in the Sugar bowl with Colt Brennan and his high scoring offense, and Hawaii got blown out because Brennan had no time to throw.

Guess what, the same will be said about Pike when this game has come and gone.

Gators will win this game by 17 points or more.

25 DIME - NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS - Way too many points here.

I respect Auburn and what they have done this year, and the improvements they have made - but covering this number is a too much for them to bite off.

As impressive as Wisconsin was against Miami-Florida, and to know this Northwestern team beat them at home tells me a lot about the Wildcats.

This is a team that played their best ball down the stretch with a 17-10 win at Iowa, a 21-16 win at Illinois, and a 33-31 win over the Badgers.

The Tigers come in off the near-miss win over Alabama, and now look for bowl success and they might have a bit more speed but this is a live dog here.

In the last 2 years Northwestern has been a dog 13 times and they got the money in 10 of those 13 games, with 8 outright upsets.

That is good enough for me as the Wildcats get the job done here and cover the number.

25 DIME - FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES - Going to war with the Seminoles.

First and foremost, just not a believer in West Virginia nor anything they did all year long.

They come into this game here averaging just under 21 points over their last 5 games and the fact of the matter is I just don't trust Brown at QB for the Mountaineers.

Away from home this WVU team was just 1-3 ATS, and with all the hype surrounding this being Bowden's last game, I will go to war with that hype here.

The Seminoles come in here off a loss to the Gators and if you thought that leaves them in a letdown situation, think again, as Florida State is 10-1 SU and ATS after losing to Florida.

Lastly add the fact the ACC is a rock solid 13-3 ATS versus the Big East and for my buck, it's about Florida State this afternoon.

Been a great run Bobby, take your lap around the winners circle and enjoy being retired.

25 DIME - OHIO STATE BUCKEYES - I will roll the dice with Jim Tressel as a dog anytime anywhere.

The Buckeyes excel in the underdog role, going 4-1 ATS last 5 times getting points winning 3 of those games outright.

It has been a great run for Oregon through the Pac-10, but the fact of the matter is they haven't seen a defense like the one they see today.

There isn't a single ounce of doubt in my mind this Ohio State team is the better all around team and it's not like they haven't seen the spread, as they run a variation of it.

The key is the Buckeyes defense and the intensity in which they will play, and I will gladly back this live dog today against the Pac-10.

I've always said Tressel as an underdog is a heckuva football coach, and I expect him to once again deliver as a dog.

Get on the Buckeyes today.

FREE SELECTION - LSU TIGERS

Posted : January 1, 2010 1:15 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

KELSO

100 units Oregon -4 v. OSU
10 units FSU +3 v. WVU
5 units Penn St/LSU UNDER 43
3 units Cincinnati +13 v. Florida
3 units Northwestern +9 v. Auburn